Chapter 37
338 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Viego sat comfortably at his desk and looked through the scrolls received by the ambassadors. Elem tried hard to look at their contents, but due to the location of the cage in which he was staying, he was unable to look at the contents of the scrolls. And only by the patterns on the empty scroll boxes, because Viego was put aside by everyone after examining them.

First, before Viego and the girls complete their first order, for Anubis. About a month will pass because of the military contract with Odin. However, the remaining orders will wait the same as it is largely a matter of time to work out the spells and forge all the pieces. Now, however, Krystian plans to go on a little trip to hunt the "Nordic Anacondas." They are simply horse-sized snakes that have a great appetite for human flesh. However, their skin is not only suitable for armor, but their venom is one of the best for metal hardening But because of transportation difficulties, because of bandits, or because of too long transportation, the amount available on the market is really small, and other declining blacksmith companies buy them in bulk.

He wasn't sure if they were doing it on purpose. To make his work difficult and surprise him with his interests. Or are they trying to forge as much as possible or something similar. However, thanks to the ship which he created himself, and the very fact that in the ship, he has specialized containers for transporting such transports. This problem will become irrelevant.

However, he was aware of that in his absence. Even though he would be gone for one or two days. However, the fact remains that the Thor and Loki incident was not the only one. Literally several times a week, Viego found unconscious burglars and killers. Additionally, he found one dead. The genius thought he was going to get in through the chimney of the main furnace. However, due to pregnancy and getting stuck inside. The burglar died of poisoning due to the fumes of magical otters for making ingots. The guards literally come here every now and then, either to check offers on the occasion or to take a new shipment to the jail.

An idea for people too brave like Thor, suggested Destroyel. The most popular Asgardian Golem, created by Odin's grandfather. However, there were no records of his creation, and even if they are, he did not have access to them. However, the idea was brilliant. And for the next two hours, Viego began sketching plans.

Viego started with the simplest, that is, sketching out each element of the outer armor. He already had an idea in his head so it was very easy to sketch it because of his experience. However, internal mechanisms were an obstacle, but he managed to take this into account as well.

The Golem armor was made of White Omnium Steel with an admixture of Hellhami Steel. However, the skeleton of the interior was made of a completely new metal that he could not find even in the books. It was Hellhaim Steel upgraded 5 times by Vi. He named her Hella Steel. In honor of Queen Hellhaim.

The layout of the inner runes was really complicated, as the runes were only based on Anubis's spell. That magical power could control the golem. The key is for Golem to follow specific orders, such as protecting specific people when they are threatened. There were small cores containing the mane of the slaves and Vi himself. And the main program or software had to be written on the cores that also act as power for the Golem. However, due to several runes of absorbing mana from the air, they do not require direct charging.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/AQJiHa-DNl8zVR6MX7jGLZo2balb1ZHES3UL_AMnF8g3DJZb0qhE_sQ/

As for their combat potential, so far they do not have much intelligence. However, their physical strength is several times greater than that of the average Asgardian. One Golem is on the level of Thor in terms of physical strength. However, Viego has specially applied insulation runes to minimize the effects of a lightning strike. Both Golems are armed with one-handed sword and shields. Both items are made of Dark Octrion or an alloy made of 3 Hellhaim Steel upgrades. Which was studded with paralysis spells similar to the "Creeper Triaorg." But much more powerful.

For additional strength, there are small dart launchers with powerful stun spells from the launchers on the Golems' arms and shoulders. Additionally, to show his superiority over Destroyel, Viego created for the first time some kind of distnas or laser weapon. Literally small, coming out of small eye sockets as an element of surprise. They only have one shot, but the strength is far greater than that of Destroyel because it uses the core of the Muspelhaim magma wyvern that Viego has bought at the bargain price from a Big Three member.

However, unlike the Destroyer, these Golems parody Darkside and his Omega Rays. Because it is not a simple spell, but modified and more powerful belonging to the high end.

It took a full day to create two with Irina's help, but the effect was worth it as both worked flawlessly. The tester was none other than Loki, who came by to report that Thor was released from the hospital. An additional curiosity is the fact that even Loki was unable to defeat them while trying to sneak in. Viego specifically told a few made-up options so that only he would know the full possibilities of the golems. And he didn't trust Loki at all, but he liked his company.

After placing one Golem in the shop and the other in the workshop. Viego and Irina were gathering for the first hunting expedition.

17