Chapter 38
316 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Viego boarded the ship, he decided to check the condition of the store and set tasks for the weekend for the girls who remained in the store.

After the store was ready for the next two days, Viego and Irina began bringing a few basic goods aboard the ship. The one-way flight is to take 4 hours, so he decided to start building a new Golem at that time. Intended to act as a ship's guard in the future. In general, the skeleton is now ready. The general idea for a new Golem is basically simple. The golem is made entirely of Hella Steel, which gives it a strong black color with a slight dark green tinge. The Golem's face and all its shape are based on a humanoid raven. Such an unusual appearance is chosen to visually connect with the upper door frame and make it an inconspicuous integral part of the decor. Therefore, a few days earlier, Viego just above the door frame to the central part of the ship, where the Golem is to be placed. So that only his head protrudes as an element of "ornaments".

Overall, this goal is different from the two at home. This particular one from the fact that, unlike two of his brothers, not only is he not a type of armor and fighter. That is, the appearance of a man made of armor, which can be bought from him in a store. But the appearance of this particular golem is completely different. Viego on the road towards the southern forest from the city of Asgard. He focused on creating a combat machine without worrying about a tasteful visual setting, in the context of acceptability by customers and other gods.

Visually, the skeleton is based on a slightly hunched man with a raven's head. From the outside, you can see a perfectly mechanical skeleton, a hydralika and shock absorbers, two cores of an igneous salamander on the chest. And a lot of armor, but the wings are a special element, they do not allow you to fly too high, a maximum of 15 meters above the ground. However, they are mainly designed to fly high and charge with a specific active spell. This spell belongs to the category of support spells for warriors who use large shields. This is "Shield Bash" which, apart from damage, is designed to stun the enemy.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/326018460537348748/

However, the main weapon of the Raven Golem is the two mantis swords that come out of the wrists. And both blades contain a completely new spell, "rotting touch". An element of the spell from Anubis to summon a bone golem. The mentioned summoned Golem was supposed to have such an ability. That is, even if the opponent had regeneration, he would not be able to regenerate due to necrosis. tissue at the cut.

Viego does not intend to sell artifacts with such an effect, or even on special orders, except for Anubis. Because in today's world people with regeneration are truly OP. And with this in mind, Viego plans to acquire similar skill. And the preservation of such information and weapons can save him from special danger.

The shell of the Golem that Vi decided to call "Raven # 001". It also has many spells that are normally applied to armor, such as curse dissipation, spell weakening, shadow armor, stamina boost. And many more. The Raven is still not ready. Even though applying one rune to a magic circle, for example responsible for the Golem move, takes from 5 seconds to 20, one magic circle for one thing can consist of 100 runes or more. As this is a complicated scheme. And if Viego did not already have a lot of experience and a huge talent for runes, an error could occur and the part on which the magic-circle is located would have to be replaced.

However, now Viego and Irina have reached their destination. Irina while Viego was creating The Raven. She was working on a scepter for Anubis. She dealt mainly with the pommel and all ornaments and holders for the core that is to be at the top of the scepter.

The scepter of Anubis is not only meant to be practical. But as the first custom order, in addition to Loki's two daggers. They are supposed to look and show the brand of Viego's company. And the fact that they can create Divine Artifacts, although these are really simple and the High-class Golems themselves are superior to them. But no one but Vi knows that, so no problem.

When they both felt the ship had landed, they both put down their tools and picked up the weapons. Irina took the Halberd "Touch of Surur" of the second version, with the additional "Sickle of Fire" skill. That is, the artifact fires a sickle-shaped fireball. Coupled with Irina's ability to handle Halabarda, it's a deadly mix. Viego, on the other hand, took a completely new artifact as his main weapon, which he had created only for personal purposes. He had created it while the Ambassadors were visiting, and the store was closed and the girls were busy carrying out orders.

It was a sword entirely made of Hella Steel. It was a straight sword, one of the classic. On the hilt he had a decorative small skull from which the eye sockets emitted a purple glow. Runic inscriptions, even though they were still sealed with Beyander's seals. But visually in the middle of the blade, they showed an incomprehensible subscriber. However, the takoe purple lettering looked really fascinating.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/887490670295206383/visual-search/?x=13&y=13&w=387&h=808&cropSource=6&imageSignature=c5bc00262f7ffecaa573f7ec442aff87

This is a high-class artifact, created right away in version 3. To sum it up, it is a "Death Breath" artifact, a high-class artifact with dark categories. His first skill is a corrosive cut or simply the artifact has a passive "Touch of rot" skill on the blade . And likewise the swords of the raven, wounds inflicted with this sword are difficult to heal, and regeneration is not able to regenerate wounds. The second skill is "Toxic Blast". Launching a toxic cloud, based on the venom of Manticora. Involving muscle necrosis in a person who inhales toxic fumes. However, the fact that the spell is sprayed, because it is magical, does not harm the wearer. And the last skill of the weapon will be, "Dark Missile", fires a missile wrapped in black smoke that causes the target to blind and severely stuns it for a period of time when the missile collides with the target.

It was the first high-class artifact in the form of a sword. However, its power was not meant to be purely destructive. However, act as a support for the swordsman. Because Viego practices fencing every day, and such an artifact in such conditions will allow him to fight more safely with opponents.

13