Chapter 39
332 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Forest of Skadi is the largest forest in the vicinity of Asgard. The exact width of the land that the forest covers is not exact. However, according to Loki, it is about a week's riding. So Viego naturally didn't know how long it was, but it was very long.

Currently, Viego is sitting on a limestone rock in a clearing in front of the forest. Where he parked his Flying Craft. He is now exploring the map and checking what monsters would interest him.

Irina is currently dressed in rather peculiar leather armor. Consisting, according to Vie. Literally a bra and some pants with leather hanging like a sweatshirt at the waist. It looked nice to the eye, so he just enjoyed the view. Irina, however, had taken the Triaorg Creeper Halberd, which she now had attached to a holder on her back. Irina was now instructing Raven to now work as a chariot ox.

Because the materials can be heavy and their amount is significant. And Viego himself isn't stupid enough to venture into such dangerous territory without reliable security. Because even though Irina is really Strong, because she belongs to the top high class. However, you never know what might happen. And Raven is literally something peculiar because his strength is hard to measure. Because it's made of Hella Steel, and Viego is tempted to "Upgrade" it one more time. However, if he used it on him now, he would be 100% unconscious.

When Raven was ready to go, Irina slowly approached Viego, with a serious expression on her face.

(Irina)-Master.

(Viego)-I see. According to the information I got from Vi. Greens predominate in this area. The deeper they go, the stronger they are. Goblins are our target, not just the weakest. But I have an idea to use their teeth and bone structure in general in Alchemy.

(Irina)-....

Irina looked at Vi with a questioning look. Because it was the first time she had heard of the idea. Viego in general since using the ointment before improving his skin. He thought that with his power, he could earn even more. And experience in ointments and Alchemy in general. It could be the key to Vi's much better body development and overall power. That's why he also ordered an advanced Alchemy table and instructed Vere and Eli to assemble it together in his personal workshop.

The table was really expensive, costing over 10,000 gold coins. Mainly because it was Imported from Alfhaim, and even though they give Asgard much more valuable. However, the craftsmanship of the devices is perfect. Well, there shouldn't be a problem with that.

(Viego)-In short, he plans to expand the scope of our company's services, because I cannot hide that I am fascinated by this field. And besides, do you remember the ointment I used?

(Irina)-Yesss....

(Viego)-Then think about it. How much is the ointment worth after which you will be able to reduce Odin's spell damage by 70% for a short time. Maybe for us, in this case it's useless. But think what if, for example, Shiva or Hades had this ointment. And they fought with Odin and how much they would be able to pay for this ointment.

The shock on Irina's face was priceless, then she said in a slightly panicked voice.

(Irina)-You're not going to sell something like that, are you?

(Viego)-hahaha...You are undeniably adorable. But no, I'll never sell something that powerful. Or to put it simply, I have no intention of selling my best works to anyone. Even if Asgard was invaded. I'd just pack up and leave. And if Odin wanted to buy something then, I wouldn't give away the best version. But as you know, things will change soon. A simple matter of earning those 200,000 gold coins. Because from what I remember, that's what should be missing. And the real fun begins. But now, don't worry. And let's hunt.

Overall, the hunt turned out to be ridiculously easy. Goblins, though he had to admit in a group, are something truly terrifying. It's because of Vi's tough skin that their flimsy rusty weapons. She couldn't even scratch it. However, a blow to the head with a wooden club hurt him slightly. In the case of Irina, the Goblins couldn't even try to attack her.

She was bored and he was sure of it. Fighting against such opponents was just boring for her. So she was focused on skinning Goblins and packing materials into crates. And Viego was working on using the fireball in practice. And honestly, he was having a really good time.

Which scared Irina a bit. Viego enjoyed these kinds of experiments. In general, the first Goblins died from a headshot, which made the Goblins' head just explode. However, over time, Viego with a smile on his lips. He started off with modifying the fireball spell, and used the sword on larger crowds with Toxic Cloud. For the group to literally collapse and he could nail them to a tree. And working on a spell modification.

Like firing two fireballs at once, a fireball that explodes on contact with a target or after a period of time. Or his favourite, a fireball the size of a ping pong ball. Which flies much faster and literally burns its way through the Goblin's body and the tree. High impact strength, which only intensified the slightly scared expression on Irina's face, who was looking at the side in horror. How Viego tested spells and recorded progress in his book. He did it with a bloody face and a smile on his lips. So her fear was slightly justified.

Irina was generally responsible for dismantling the Goblins into parts one. It was a terrible job, smelly and disgusting. However, she did it without complaining and only after 15 Goblin. Viego took pity and modified the "rot" spell, which causes meat and organics to rot really quickly. And fitted it to her skinning hole. So that upon contact with the target, everything but bones would turn to dust. more pleasant, but she already smelled terrible from the smell of goblin guts, which was why Viego wasn't about to take a "fun" break. Although "play" in the opponent's blood seemed to him an exciting phenomenon.

After filling the cart to the brim, Viego and Irina sorted out the Goblin bone fragments. Then they prepared to return to Asgard.

 

13