Chapter 40
339 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Irina)-Master, before us Ogre...Who...Venerable Amaterasu...Disgusting....

They were both in a fairly dense forest. The gaps between the trees were large enough that Raven and the carriage were able to move around without any problems. Viego was clutching the "Death's Breath" in his right hand and staring at the blood on the blade. It was bubbling then turned into a solid maroon substance. Which he removed with a simple hard flick of the hilt.

Irina walked ahead of him and watched for danger. Her tunic was slightly stained with blood, and there was a handprint on her muscular belly. This print was left by the Hobgoblin, whom Irina impaled on the Halberd so hard that it slid down the stick while dead, and his hand accidentally reached Irina's stomach.

When Irina informed Vi about the potential threat. He quickly looked up from the weapon and looked at the object at which his ,,Oni slave" was looking at with disgust.

As Viego looked ahead, he couldn't disagree with Irina. The sight was really disgusting, a huge bloated Ogre, at the moment he was fucking the Hobgoblin female hard.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/56928382783713116/

The sight was truly disgusting. Ogre's skin was bone-colored, a slightly yellowish gray tone. At this point, however, all Viego could see was a huge fat naked ass that was moving vigorously in a certain rhythm. Green legs protrude from the hips of the bloated ogre. The Ogre's head, which was making quite unpleasant noises, was completely bald. And as VIego looked at the reflection of the strap from the Ogre's loincloth, which was currently dangling from the tree in front of the two copulating monsters. Viego saw that the Ogre's face was very similar to that of a human bodybuilder, but with a much too large lower jaw and large fangs protruding.

The Hobgoblin itself, even though the sight was really unpleasant. Viego couldn't hide that while ordinary goblins looked like mutated children, their hunched posture and disgusting faces and bodies were very grotesque. Yes, Hobgoblins have much more humanoid bodies. And this particular female Hobgoblin who is getting fucked in this momcet. She has a really good figure, hourglass shape, rounded hips, small but shapely breasts. Overall, the body below the head seems to be really beautiful. However, the face, though you can bear it. It's only marginally better than the regular Goblin.

Ears like long rectangular leaves, more like the ears of a certain species of lemur. Long black hair, which isn't that scary. If it wasn't for the fact that there is already a lot of white liquid in the hair woven into the hair. The nose is much too big for the size of the head, the eyes are huge, the iris is yellow, and the whites of the eyes are yellow. Which is probably the prettiest part of the female Hobgoblin's head. And barks which, despite the appropriate proportions in the shape of the head. It has a series of protruding teeth, which add to its eerie face complexion. And at that moment, her jaw is open and a serpentine tongue sticks out of her mouth, which undulates as she moans.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/691935930262698318/

Seeing this view and analyzing the body of two opponents. Viego comes up with an idea, but this copy of the Hobgoblin is not suitable for this experiment. So Viego, deciding on a new plan, decided to focus on the fight for now.

(Viego)-Irina's plan is simple.

(Irina)-But...

(Viego)-I know it's Ogre. And that this species is truly immune to magic. But listen. Your task is to kill the Hobgoblin first, and then destroy the weapon leaning against that tree. Without that wooden stick, she'll be less of a threat. But if the plan works, I'll end these fights fairly quickly.

(Irina)-As you command master.

(Viego)-You will attack right after me, do it as soon as possible. Then back me up. And I'm sorry but I'm not going to be too gentle..Hehehe...(Evil laught)

The conversation was so that Viego approached Irina and whispered it in the quietest voice in her ear.

Viego took a breath and, confident in his craft, closed the distance very quickly. Dividing between him and the Ogre. Viego, being right behind the Ogre's huge ass, gripped the hilt of "Death's Breath" tighter and drove the blade straight into the anus of the overweight greenskin. The incision was a really bloody mess, and the Ogre's blood was green, interestingly. the sword's second ability was "Toxic Burst" and a green gas was leaking from the wound next to the sword through the slits. Ogre in a fit of pain and agony, accompanied by a painful roar.

Using the right elbow of his muscular hand, Ogre punched Vi right in the solar plexus on the chest. As a result, Viego flew towards a nearby tree and hit it quite hard. However, unfortunately for the Ogre, Viego did not let go of the hilt of his sword. The sword made of Hella Steel easily slit his fleshy ass through a really deep gash running from the anus upwards. So after this action, the back of the Ogre is in a really bad state. And the resulting incision did not regenerate, and the incision itself was now marked by oozing green blood, which for some reason gurgled like overheated soup.

In a fit of anger, Ogre didn't even curse that his penis was still inside the now headless female Hobgoblin's body. And his horse penis stuck so tight that Ogre, literally spinning around, had a headless naked corpse hanging from his body. Lucky for Vi, Ogre grabbed the Hobgoblin's corpse before charging and forcibly used it to throw it at Vi.

Viego just watched calmly, dodging as the Ogre's movements became slower and slower. And the Ogre's breathing became louder and louder.

Ogre initially wanted to reach for his wooden mace. But when he looked where it should be. All he saw was the burning remains of his weapons. By which anger had already reached a level where the little thought processes of the greenskin did not work. So Ogre, without thinking at all, charged at Vi.

From what Viego could see, Ogre was slowing down with every step. However, even after a minute had passed, he still had a fairly high speed. Which Viego attributed to the high resistance to magic that Ogres are famous for.

Ogre, running, was getting ready to hit Vi, raising his right arm to deliver a deadly, mindless blow. Viego waited for the moment when the naked Ogre was about to swing. He jumped up with all his might, right next to the Ogre. Right next to the opponent's left leg, making a slightly successful slide. When Viego was behind the Ogre, who due to the momentum couldn't stop or hit anywhere else to hit him. As well as because of the wound and the toxins shot into his body which caused necrosis of parts of his muscles.

They allowed Vi to pass the Ogre and, after stopping, make a horizontal slash across the back of the Ogre's knees. As a result, not only muscles, but also some fragments bones were cut.

As a result of this action, the fat Ogre fell with impetus and literally buried his head in the ground. Making an earthy mark on the ground around him showing how hard he hit.

Viego without losing a moment or losing his composure. Remembering Loki's rather long lecture about the monsters in this forest. Where are their weak points and the like. He quickly jumped on the Ogre's back and with a neat punch, before the monster could react, he managed a stab straight to the back of the Ogre's skull. Where bones are most vulnerable to destruction. As a result, Ogre fell dead to the ground, and Viego was already allowing himself to breathe. He climbed down from the monster's body and approached Irina, who was waiting with a serious expression on her face with a cotton towel and a drink. Which she took out of the carriage.

(Viego)-We only take his spine, we'll burn the rest. (Deep breath) One more thing and we're back.

 

 

After collecting the Ogre's spine and loading it on the trailer. Viego and Irina, even though the evening hour and the date of returning home were approaching. They were looking for a new subject for experiments.

In general, the idea is based on research. Not just the study of the Slave Rune. Which Viego has been working on for a week. But also as an experiment in the subject of evolution and development of a given species. Viego has experienced the evolving uses of his special ability firsthand. Is it a skin that probably has high magic resistance and dispels spells. However, he hasn't tested it yet, so it requires free time. Additionally, Viego wants to get regeneratione, similar to Deadpool or Wolverine. Or better if possible. However, using "Upgrade" on his entire body can leave him in bad shape. And although the Gauntlet Artifact increases his mana capacity by the minute.

Because he mentioned the artifact during the day he never takes it off. The result of which is the fact that with each day his already high pool of mana, as for an Asgardian, grows exponentially. However, he's still not sure if he's capable of doing something like that. So such a test subject would be just right. Because the records themselves say that the mana pool of 20 Hobgoblins is equal to one adult Asgardian. So, in theory, Hobgoblin experiments should be safer.

Overall, the best idea would be to create "super soldiers". Although in name only, Viego knows that the girls are not 100% loyal to him. So having such an experimental soldier is a good hedge. carve before experimenting, so with each "Upgrade" the slave's rune will become stronger. So Viego is already thinking about what power-ups he will add to his new toy.

In general, locating the Hobgoblin wasn't difficult, especially with Irina's keen senses. They both found the sleeping female Hobgoblin in a very old tree, on one of the thicker branches.

First, Viego shot a fireball at the branch on which the female Hobgoblin was sleeping. As a result, Hobgoblin fell to the ground and unfortunately she woke up. However, Irina immediately before the Hobgoblin landed. She caught it in a rather large sack. And Viego using the spell "Dream Blast." One of the simple household spells he found useful and had it in his book. And the spell he prepared moments before the action. As a result, Viego stuck his hand in the sack and cast the spell. And after a while throwing in the sack, the female Hobgoblin lost consciousness.

Then, while returning to the ship, Viego and Irina gagged and bound the Hobgoblin females. They then returned to the ship, even though the female Hobgoblin awoke halfway there. But apart from a panicked squeak, there was nothing significant.

Finally, they tied the female Hobgoblin to a column below the ship's deck. And they returned home.

 

14