Chapter 41
321 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not counting the fusion of the ribs that Irina bandaged moments earlier. Viego was in a really good mood as he flipped through the book on healing ointments. It was a staple book for the first year of Valkira's school. Specifically for the medical specialty.

Basically what he learned. This is the first year at Valkira Academy, it is a preparatory year and only before the second year, students choose the direction in which they want to improve. There are plenty of directions, from medical specialization, strategic, magic to many mixes. Mostly, students choose several specializations and attend specific classes. However, this book is from the first year and explains in a really simple way how to create basic ointments and medicines. Nothing special, but the descriptions of the properties of the plants are interesting.

In such a book, the most popular ingredients appeared, such as Ygdrasil Root Tears. Which not only have many medicinal properties, but their consumption increases the nutrient content of the consumer. However, finding even a single drop is rare.

In general, Viego was reflecting on his own path to strength. More specifically, developing his own body. Specifically, the muscle structure worked more instinctively, and he's not sure if all the muscles have been improved. The skin is much simpler because he has seen it and has thoroughly smeared himself with the improved ointment. Which gave him a significant reduction in the effects of spells cast on him, however based on testing, if a regular fireball whose base power is stated to be 100 mana. Previously, it had burned layers of his skin and was often able to cause muscle swelling. So now, apart from pain from the blow and a slight burn, he'll be fine. He attributed that the ointment he had was weak, and improved only once had only half the effect.

Because if he were to get hit with something stronger, he might even lose some of the meat from that body part. Though those mana points are rated based on the Asgardian according to the books. So a human wizard wouldn't be able to do that kind of damage because the Asgardian's mana is stronger and Viego wasn't sure about the strength and spell system between Midgardians and Asgardians. However, the rune system is based on the Asgardians. So for now, Viego will have to rely on the Asgardian measure of spell level, and only when he determines the appropriate method will he start using it.

His mana, core or mana veins. They were passively trained all day, so every 5 minutes, because that's how long it currently takes one lap, his mana system increases minimally. Viego has become accustomed to a strange feeling throughout his body and occasional pain in the region of his heart, where his core is located. So there is no problem with magical development at the moment.

However, as far as his physical body is concerned, it is for basic development or evolution. Improvement of the bone structure and internal organs is required. Bone structure is the simplest because Viego bought a book on Asgardian anatomy a week ago. Where the skeletal system and body organs of the inhabitant of Asgard are described in detail. However, Viego will start this stage when he has perfectly memorized all the bones and their location in the body. Until then, Viego won't take any chances with improving his bone structure.

However, Viego remembered two things when thinking about the skeletal system and when Irina croaked her naked ass as she washed the unconscious Hobgoblins. Whose disgusting smell was beginning to be bothersome. So Irina, of her own free will, started washing the Hobgoblin females. The fact of using a new board to repair the floor with "Upgrade" came to mind when he compared Irina's breasts to the female Hobgoblin's. Because the Hobgoblin's breasts next to Irina's breasts look almost flat, although they are not.

The second thing he remembered was Wolverine, whom Viego hopes to meet someday. If he visits Mitgard one day, specifically America. Logan possessed an adamantium skeleton that increased his threat level many times over, but the metal was toxic. So Viego will have to find or develop a special metal alloy himself. One that won't be toxic in the first place, will be immune to magnetic powers, stronger than Uru, Adamantium, and all the sandbox of metals known to Mitgard. However, such metal in my father's books meets only the rare Alfhaim metal. The metal used to make Elven wands, and only for nobles. The metal is called Alfhintir, it is pure white. And it is the best metal for making magical dice intended for healing magic. Due to the special property of the metal.

Viego knew that he would have to steal this metal because there is no other way to obtain such metal. However, at the moment there is no way to break into Alfhaim's magic tower workshop.

However, when it comes to the development of organs such as the liver, heart and others. The path of development is really promising, because Asgard as a pantheon famous for Alcohol, many fighting styles and rigorous training. It has really many kinds of ointments for cleansing the organs of harmful substances, strengthening the lungs, increasing muscle endurance and much more. However, they are all temporary and serve only as a means to even more rigorous training. However, the recipes are quite intriguing to Vie, especially when with his power, the effectiveness of such actions would give him much better training results.

However, Viego has a much better idea for now. Viego now has a special test subject whose organs are not only smaller but also weaker, they are still the same. Only differing in strength and endurance. And the number of mana veins in the body. But other than that, the test subject is perfect.

And creating the perfect spy and thief for himself suddenly sprouted in Vi's mind as he stepped out of the airship. And in the square behind Viego's house, he spotted Loki jumping over the fence and waiting for Viego to get off the ship.

(Loki)-Hello my talented friend? How was your trip?..Eeeee...

Loki's face that initially looked happy and friendly with the hidden intention of asking for a favor. Which Viego was already able to read easily from the face of the mischievous God. She turned to surprise mixed with curiosity with a hint of disgust as he saw Irina carrying the female Goblin naked and tied up to Vi's office, entering the warehouse through the rear entrance.

Viego understands that by making this strange sound, Loki asks what the fuck is going on. He speaks calmly with a slightly evil smile.

(Viego)-He also plans to develop himself in Alchemy and needs a test subject.

(Loki)-Hehe...

Loki laughed in a rather characteristic way, as if implying something dirty.

(Viego)-I won't fuck her....For now...And what are you laughing at. Who didn't brag a week ago that he managed to fuck a female of a tall Bestiman. You do realize they literally have wolf heads with slight humanoid bohemians.

(Loki)-All right, quieter. I have to take care of my image, and that was once. And I was drunk.

Loki stepped closer to Vi and whispered in his ear so that the people passing by the fence would not hear.

(Loki)-I know that since you heard it yourself, you want to go and try it yourself.

(Viego)-Maybe you're right.

(Loki)-Of course. I Loki is always right.

(Viego)-Yes...yes... ,, Of corse"...hehe

In general, Loki has become a regular customer for some time, although over time he can not be called that. He comes here almost every day and mainly to talk to someone worthy of being called God as he originally said. However, after coming here several times drunk, he revealed his true intentions. That when he becomes king, he wants Viego's power on his side. However, after a while, he started talking about Viego as his friend and that he just wants to have damage and someone to vent his problems to. And Viego grew accustomed to the God of Mischief over time and even tormented and even liked him.

As the two approached the entrance to the shop area, their discussion of going to the tavern together as Loki and Viego. They heard a cheerful voice, very familiar, coming from the shop area. Which should be closed by now because of the time of day.

When Viego heard this short sentence, the mana inside him began to explode from the pressure, and Viego's hand automatically reached for the hilt of "Death's Breath". Loki, on the other hand, took a step back and developed theories in his mind about who could be stupid enough to do such a thing and to someone who was easily able to defeat the crown prince of Asgard, and the bloodlust was really palpable, because he was afraid that it would cause a serious scandal between the two factions.

(Vera)-(sound kiss)...My Beloved, he should flee, soon my Master should return.

11