Chapter 42
313 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vie's face was terrifying even to Loki, who had seen Odin's wrath several times a day. The grimace on Vie's face was grim, and the mana filling him pulsed at an extremely fast pace. Loki saw that the red sheen on Vi's right glove was now much more frequent. In the background, apart from the sweet giggles coming from the shop part of the building. Loki heard Cael hitting the hot metal. As Loki strained to dry, he heard a calm conversation between Irina and Eli in the workshop in the warehouse. Where in the meantime you can hear the sound of applying liquid to a chisel and some activity related to metal. In the background you can also hear a crowd of passers-by passing by the store.

Loki was confused, he didn't know what to do. So he just prayed to Odin that it wasn't someone important. And he didn't cause a war that way, because no doubt that person will die.

Viego, breathing calmly, pulled the "Death's Breath" out of its sheath. He slowly pushed the door open, causing the two people in the shop to turn their eyes in panic towards the source of the sound. And thus towards Viego and Loki.

The sight Viego saw accelerated the mana flow in his body even more. Vera was sitting on the counter of the cash register, her dress strap slit to the side of her shoulder. Enough that her one breast was perfectly visible not only by the "Intruder" but also by Vi, who was standing a few meters away. Irina's legs were spread apart, and the individual was standing between them and holding his arms on her torso.

This "Intruder" according to Loki's memory was a Dragon. Currently in his human form. The young Dragon was really handsome, and even Loki had to admit that Viego looked like the victim of a Deform spell next to him. The young Dragon had long blue-green hair, proud dark gray horns curved in the rune Guir (right turn, left turn, such an intersection). He had a perfect athletic figure, which happened to be also the God of Rune (Vego). on his back and two dragons on the right and left breasts, the young dragon had two katanas on his waist, and at that moment he had a confused expression on his face, as if a mixture of anxiety dominated by arrogance.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/450782243960721690/

Before the brawl began, Loki sensed a pulse of magic running from Vi to one of the suits of armor in the corner of the room. Who was standing right next to the odd couple.

(Vera)-Master!!??

Vera's face was painted with horror and fear, even her snake hair had horror painted on her little mouths. Of course, for the snakes' facial expressions.

Vera quickly jumped off the table and adjusted her clothes before facing the Young Dragon. And she desperately sputtered with tears in her eyes.

(Vera)-It's not what you think.

Then Loki saw something that surprised even him, a tear escaped from Vi's right eye.

Well, at the moment of uttering this sentence by Vere. Viego recalled an almost identical scene from his previous life. Well, Viego managed to get a girl once and he really loved her. Until he caught her with another guy in the school locker room. And that girl said the same thing too. Viego then escaped, not only from the locker room but from the school itself. And he didn't show up for a week. The best part is that Viego had a breakdown for several months, and she, according to information obtained from his friend. Two days after the induction, she was at a party and ended up in bed with the same guy. And as far as Viego knew, she had been with him for several years. What happened to her next, he didn't know, and after a while he didn't care.

Well, at the moment of uttering this sentence by Vere. Viego recalled an almost identical scene from his previous life. Well, Viego managed to get a girlfriend once and he really loved her. Until he caught her with another guy in the school locker room. And this girl said the same. Viego then fled, not only from the locker room, but from the school itself. And he didn't show up for a week. The best part is that Viego had a breakdown for several months and she, according to information obtained from his friend. Two days after the induction, she was at a party and ended up in bed with the same guy. And as far as Viego knew, she had been with him for several years. What happened to her after that, he didn't know, and after a while he didn't care.

However, recurring memories of his mental state, a reminder of the pain he was going through at that time, having no one to show any support. Plus, they hurt his already aching heart. Which is once again tainted by darkness.

(Viego)-How could you!

Viego said in a voice full of venom, sending a final command to the armor next to Vera. And Loki could have sworn he heard an arrogant laugh from the Young Dragon's lips. And he saw the dragon reach for one of his katanas.

However, before the young Dragon could grab the hilt of the silver armor standing next to Vera, to the surprise of everyone but Vera and Vi. It seemed to come to life and grabbed Vera around the waist and perfectly prevented her from moving.

Loki analyzing the situation and seeing it as an opportunity not only to gain a better relationship with Viego. And seeing that the dragon in question is probably Victor 23 son of the evil deep dragon. And he's the youngest, so even if he dies, Asgard and the Dragon Pantheon won't start a War because of it. So before Viego could move to make the first attack. Loki quickly leaned behind his back to Vie's ear and whispered briefly.

Loki analyzing the situation and seeing it as an opportunity not only to gain a better relationship with Viego. And seeing that the dragon in question is probably Victor 23 son of the evil deep dragon. And he's the youngest, so even if he dies, Asgard and the Dragon Pantheon won't start a War because of it. So before Viego could move to make the first attack. Loki quickly leaned behind his back to Vie's ear and whispered briefly.

(Loki)-There's another horn under that hideous hair. Destroy it and it won't be able to use its dragon power or magic for 15 minutes. After that time, the horn will regenerate and we'll be in trouble.

Viego just nodded and decided in a fit of anger to do something stupid, because he didn't know the power of his opponent and was not thinking rationally right now.

Viego put his sword back in its sheath, which made the Young Dragon seem confused, and looked at Viego more closely, ready to attack.

Vieog, on the other hand, raise his right hand to the height of his chest and with his left hand he started to pour mana into one rune next to the core.

When Vera looked at what Viego was doing, her face showed huge fear and despair. She knew the gauntlet's capabilities well. Theoretically, she knew it was a training artifact, but given the time of day. As in the tests she saw, during the day the gauntlet accumulates and compresses mana several thousand times. And the spell released in the evening was able to melt really expensive steel. So she, thinking Viego was planning to incinerate her beloved, exclaimed in a voice full of despair.

(Vera)-Please.No, I love him.!!!!

Viego just looked straight into her eyes and said with tears in his eyes.

(Viego)-Just like I loved you.

That wasn't entirely true. However, Vie's feelings at the moment weren't entirely clear. He didn't even know if he was thinking about Vera or the girl from his previous life. Or the fact that another man has the audacity to touch and fall in love with his woman. He didn't know it himself, but the fact is that Viego was aiming to kill the opponent.

(Viego)-,,Raven".

The sound of a wall shattering and being driven into something hard.

To the amazing surprise of everyone except Vi. A mechanical golem in the shape of a humanoid raven burst through the wall just behind Victor. Which in a second burst through the wall and literally made a straight cut to the back of the dragon's head. Which made everyone hear a horn crack first, and then to everyone's surprise, this time also Vi. The Hella Steel blade pierced not only the hidden horn but also the Young Dragon's skull itself, killing him instantly.

(Vera)-Noooooooo!!!!!!

Viego, still in tears, ordered the silver golem to carry Vere to Eli and Irina, who were looking out the door, and who eagerly took Vere from the golem's arms and closed the door behind him. And the golem himself stood guard.

However, before Viego could shout his fury and vent his emotions, Loki rushed over to him and in a panic said.

(Loki)-Viego, this is not the time. When a dragon's body dies in half-human form, it will revert back to dragon form after a few minutes. We need to get his body out of the building because even though he is in dragon form, he is the size of a carriage. However, it is still a bit too much for the height of this building.

Quickly calculating his size and the size of the hold in his head, Viego ordered the armor to carry the body to the hold of his ship. Then out of nowhere, instead of despair, Vie's expression took on a really evil dark look.

(Viego)-Loki...

(Loki)-yes?

(Viego)-How much do you think dragon meat, bones and organs cost on the black market?

(Loki)-A lot....wait...what?

(Viego)-Then we have an interest. Organize a porter and a merchant. 50% profits for you.

10