GALLERY
5.2k 8 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THIS IS AN ART GALLERY CONTAINING ALL OF FINAL CORE'S OFFICIAL ART

FAN-ART and NSFW is only available in the DISCORD

THE STORY STARTS NEXT CHAPTER

 


CLICK HERE TO GO TO CHAPTER 1


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NSFW Full image only available in the DISCORD

My9osA5.jpg

 

 

 

Wow, look at this text. This text is great. It might be required for the 500 character limit on Royalroad, but that's not the point. Just look at these letters. Look at the beautiful spacing present between them. These are the best letters and they come together to make the best words - words you've never seen the likes of before. They're fantastic! These words are the most incredible words and they're definitely not just pointless padding to fill the screaming void.

There are a lot of weird things in this story. There's like, this bird, right? And it becomes an angelic monstrosity. Weird, right? Like, how does that even happen? It's a mystery. Anyways, after that is a whole bunch of stuff. The bird-monster builds a big tower to go tell the gods what's up, but the gods are all like, nah brah and the MC is like, yeah brah. And it's about the equivilant of one-hundred chapters of a flock of birds sitting on a tree all going *Brah* *Brah* *Brah* as cute evil monstrosities fly around and cause a rein of divine terror - as birds usually do, you know?

I hope you enjoy the story!

48