the Beginning of the End
64 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My life was great until I met the girl of my dreams. I am dead serious. I am not a stalker. In fact, I dreamed about her before I even met her. She was a 15-year-old girl. She had sea-blue shoulder-length hair paired with green eyes. She had beautifully smooth pale skin, a round head, and 5 feet 4 inches of absolute hotness. She was wearing ripped jeans and a hoodie. I am pretty sure I’d remember a girl that hot.

When I first saw her come in through the door of my 1st-period male teacher’s class, who had no hair and looked dead, I thought I was hallucinating in real life this time. That’s how pretty she was. “Hey Kai, are you alright?” said A random 5 foot 1-inch tall girl with brown eyes, short blonde hair, and a roundish head, whom I had rarely spoken to all year. “I’m fine, Jordan White,” I said in a dreamy voice. What she said never got threw to me. “This is your new classmate from Dallas, Texas. Now, dear, please tell them your name.” said the teacher with 5 foot 6 inches and brown eyes to the girl who just walked in.

“My name is Amya Coopers, and I just moved here with my dad. This was our sixth move in the past six years,” she said reluctantly and awkwardly. “Go sit over there, by one of my best students Kai Kermono. The boy in the anime shirt and the blue jeans with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.” Said the teacher. That got my attention, and I noticed Amya looking at me weirdly.

“Hey Amya, what’s up with the blue hair?” some kid asked, but she ignored them. “Kai, why don’t you hang around with anyone? You sure look like a popular kid.” Amya asked, looking at her shoes. She finally sat down, and the teacher noticed how talkative the class got. “If you mean hated, then I guess I am. So why do you look like you haven’t had a real conversation with somebody your age?” I asked, willing myself not to say anything too stupid. “Well, I did have someone I could talk to. I want to talk after school. Meet me in the back of the school right after the bell rings.” she said while looking very embarrassed.

¨Wait, I think your hot and all, but we just met. Shouldn’t we get to know each other better first?¨ I said, feeling really stupid after I realized what was said. ¨Well, that’s why I told you to go. What did you think I was asking you on a date?¨ Amya asked, looking at my tomato-red face. Yes, I am a pale as-heck person who looks red when embarrassed, deal with it. My classes ran by so fast that I just noticed when the final bell rang. I got my backpack and tried to get out of the standard and boring classroom. “Wait, Mr.Kermono, we need to talk.” My teacher, Miss Wright, said in a tone that said the bad news was coming. It was a teacher who was about 30. She had crimson eyes that made her seem deadly, but she was friendly.

She waved her black hair off her light-skinned shoulder and said, “You seemed oddly distracted today. Usually, you are the most attentive person in Irish history. What’s going on? Are you okay?” “I’m fine,” I said that last part. She waved her hand to tell me I was good to go. I speed-walked down the hallway. I didn’t pay attention to the scenery around me as I headed to the steel doors. They led to the back of the school, where I practically tackled someone.

He looked about my age and around the same height. He had short dirt brown hair that was too close to a military cut. I and the military do not get along, so that concerned me. I looked at his eyes and saw that his eyes were leaf green. He looked at me, and I saw that his clothes were torn and that his shirt was plain. “Are you okay? I’m sorry.” I said fast, trying to sound like I wasn’t in a rush. “Just move and shut up before I make you.” He told, which startled me. Why should I do what he says? He doesn’t have any authority over me. This is what I thought, and I really wanted to voice them. Suddenly, he pushed me and ran off. I hate that guy, I thought, and I didn’t even know who he was.
I tried to get my mind off Mr. Dirt, and the realization hit me like a punch to the face. It was 10 past 3:00, and I was late! I hurried to where Amya said we’d meet up. I got there just in time and by that, I mean I saw her approach her bike. Then she saw me, and her response was, “About time. I was about to leave. Follow me.” she said, pointing at the bike rack, and she got her helmet. We got our bikes and I followed her. Mine was red and black and smooth while hers was green and blue.

She seemed to know where she was going, and every time I tried to get beside her, Amya would just speed up. Then a big military guy attempted to tell us to stop, and out of the edge of my eyes, I saw handcuffs in his coat. I speed up, and I see Amya doing the same. He reached out with his White Wreck-it-Ralph hands, and I barely got away from the guy in shades. They were so thick I’m surprised he could see. I saw that Amya had some pretty smooth and tricky moves. Luckily we got away, and before I was out of range, I threw a crowbar out of my red and yellow pack.

We finally got out of sight, and I subconsciously followed, wondering how she spun on her bike and high-wheeled at the same time. She stopped in a park with trash and greenery everywhere. Funny, nature and humanity were probably never meant to mix. “How were you able to do that and who taught you?” I asked. “I should be asking you the same thing. We both say on 3?” She asked and I nodded. We counted down and we both said “I have experience and I was self-taught.” I thought, can the girl of my dreams get any cooler? “Listen you are in great danger if you’re around me.” She said not looking me in the eyes which concerned me. I took her hand and said “I will never leave. I would rather die than leave you.” “Hey look who it is, It’s Kimono and his little girlfriend.” said the stocky pale-skinned football player in a white and blue football uniform. I looked him in his brown eyes and said “It’s Kermono, not Kimono and her name is Amya.” “Whatever nerd,” he said while he popped his knuckles. “I am not a nerd just because I get better grades than you.” I snapped and he shove me and Amya onto the ground. He grabbed Amya in a headlock and said, “Do my homework, or else you’ll never see your girlfriend again.” Rage boiled inside me. I charged him full force and I saw that he was startled yet at that time I didn’t give two flying shits. I punched him in the face but the next punch I threw at him was covered in a red substance. It felt like just a few seconds before Amya, now free, tried to restrain me. She slapped me a few times before I went out of my fiery rage. I looked at the bully and saw that he had three or four front teeth left and he looked sunburnt. As I looked around I saw that there were 100 people or more with their phones out. At the time I had just realized my old life went down the drain. I wish I knew how right I was.

0