Chapter 158 | A little back to work~
1.1k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you sure about this, Scarlett?” Ian chuckled as he carried on kissing the actress. 

“I’ve been through with you enough to know that I’m very sure of my decisions. Not to mention, why do we always end up in office rooms?” She chuckled.

“It’ll be fine, Ian. Everyone is busy.” She backed up, tugging him by his tie as she pulled him to the couch. “No one has any reason to come in here any time soon.”

“If you’re sure.” He grinned against her cheek, allowing himself to be walked into the place. 

He watched her drop back, lounging rather provocatively with one foot on the cushion, knee in the air. In pants, it would have been overly casual perhaps, but Scarlett was in a skirt.

She was in a pair of trousers, but after the shooting, she had to change before coming here to spend some time with her ‘director’. 

“I am sure.” She curled a finger, beckoning him down.

Ian couldn’t argue anymore with her, especially in matters of sex. His stress was too much, and the lady in front of him was someone to who he felt like he couldn’t say no.

Crawling over her, he covered her body, letting his right hand find its way up her skirt until he was stroking her through her panties. “Is this what you wanted?”

He watched her eyes flutter shut as her chin lifted. 

“Oh, Ian.” 

She shifted under his hand and then tugged the sides of her skirt up, allowing her legs to shift just a little further apart. 

It wasn’t much, but it was enough and he leaned flush along her body, kissing her soundly while his fingers worked their magic.

He lost himself in her response to him; the way she gasped and that breathy little moan when she was getting close. 

She tossed her head back and so he showered her throat with kisses, working her higher with his thumb. “God, you’re so wet.”

“Faster.” The single word slipped out as she bit down on her lip, he loved that look on her face. 

It was innocent and needy and he never could resist obliging when she did it.

Twirling his thumb again, he added a small measure more pressure as well. He could feel the muscles in her body began to tense. He caught her lips in another kiss to swallow down the sound as she started to come-

“Holy shit!”

Ian froze. He didn’t dare move a single muscle. He was, thankfully, fully clothed and, blessedly, entirely covering Scarlett’s body but still… He was knuckles deep in her, his hand under her skirt, touching her most intimate areas and her muscles still fluttered uncontrollably around him.

And a member of his staff was standing in the room.

Breathing hard, he watched as Scarlett pulled her face back only a fraction of an inch as her mind raced to catch up to the sudden change. And perhaps place the voice. He stared as she stared back at him, straight in his eyes, as she spoke.

“Raelynn. Please leave and shut the door again. And I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t mutter a word about this to anyone outside.”

Scarlett was impressed with how even and calm his voice sounded.

There was a pause and then sputtering as it sounded like the employee’s brain seemed to come online again. 

“Yes, yes, yes! Of course! S-sorry, s-sir! S-sorr!” The door slammed shut.

Her body began to shake under him and it took a moment to realize she was laughing. He started to pull away, but she stopped him. 

“Oh, no. We’re finishing this.” She canted her hips up against the hand still in her. 

“Finish me off, Director”

She bit her lower lip again and Ian knew he was toast.

Later that evening, they both decided to take the rest of the business to the mansion. 

As they weren’t that far away from the mansion, Scarlett agreed and was excited to finish what they started. 

Ian sat on the bed waiting. When Scarlett wandered into his bedroom, he grinned.

“So, how was work exactly?”

She blushed but grinned. “You mean, aside from what happened in the evening?” She shrugged one shoulder, ducking her chin to it and teasing her lower lip between her teeth again. “It was okay.”

“We owe her an apology.”

“I’m pretty certain she never wants it brought up again. And anyway, she didn’t see anything.”

When she finally crossed the room, he tugged her down and rolled them over. 

“Except now she knows what you sound like when you’re about to come.” He pressed a kiss to her lips. “And now I know that you have a kink for risky office sex. You were wet for it before someone walked in on us, but when he took us by surprise? Don’t think I didn’t feel how you responded to that.” He kissed her again.

When he pulled back, her lip was back between her teeth. “Think it’ll work again?”

“I’m not sure, how about we try again?” Scarlett mumbled turning Ian over.

-

The next morning, Ian went to the office a lot better than he’d ever been. 

Pulling his car over to the parking lot, there were already so many people waiting afar to click his pictures. 

Ian pretended to not see them, instead walking inside the office with his shades on and not caring about any of the things that were going on in the streets—which also included the part of the standing photographers. 

………..

“Fuck! What in the fucking world?! I can’t even come to the office?” Ian shouted as he walked inside his office. 

“That you saw was just the start, Ian. I’m pretty sure there’d be more to this. As in, you won’t even be able to be in the office itself at peace,” Mason muttered and took Ian by surprise.

“Almost didn’t see you there, uncle,” Ian said. 

“How would you, and let’s talk…” 

The conversation started by talking about everything related to the case, then the movie, and finally it reached where the others including Raelynn, Niko, Harley, and Mason started to talk about the public comments. 

“...These trends are pretty awful not gonna lie, hashtag unbelievable? Man, that is so lame,” Niko mumbled.

“Let’s not even go there,” Raelynn retorted. 

“There’s this video trending. Oh, it’s Sarah talking, wanna watch?” 

Niko said and played the video that was trending. 

“Sarah, what is the truth behind all of this?” the host from the show questioned Sarah, as she looked at the crowd with sadness covered in her face. 

“I don’t know where to start, and I think we should start with how Ian and I met….” Her little sob story had gained more than a million views and there were 80k comments on it. 

| @Whyismylifelike.this 

I can’t believe how a man could be like this. Unexpected, Can’t wait till the truth finally being out of this! I hope that the court shows that not just money, but also justice!

| @truthful.lawyer

This is not just about child custody, child support, OR any of it! I believe that it is more than that! It is about equality before the law. If y’all agree with me, check my video on my opinions of this entire conduct. 

| @babywho 

Ian Renner… Man, I loved his movies. I loved his directing and I loved everything about him, even his image in society. But things like these make me think about what could he possibly be. Urgh!

“Ian, this is serious,” Mason suddenly burst out and the attention shifted from the comments to the producer in the room. 

“I know, uncle. I’m not taking this in any light way. To begin with-”

“What would happen if the appeal didn’t proceed?” Mason asked back.

Now the old man’s face was concerned. It was clear on his face that he wasn’t feeling any better about the situation.

To make it worse, the court hearing was just a few days closer, and not to mention to make things much harder, they also had to focus on the editing of Marriage Story. 

“Alright, listen up!” Ian said and stood up. “The appeal had been processed, and I trust the person I handed the entire thing off too. Therefore, I’m pretty sure that by the day of the court hearing, we’d have things going our way. 

“Also, I might as well need to talk to everyone about Marriage Story. I saw the final clips, and they’re fine, we need to discuss the marketing, and then proceed to release the movie within three weeks, no matter what.”

“Three weeks? That’s too close?” Raelynn budged in. 

“That’s the challenge. This trial could go either way, but I can’t put any more stress on it. What I’m saying is that we must release the movie, and then at the same time, focus on Home Alone 2. How about we hold a meeting in 20 minutes, in the conference room?” Ian asked. 

His entire vibes changed within a minutes, and he was back to the businessman that he is. 

Everyone nodded, and in sync, they turned their striding chairs and got back to work. 

26