Chapter 303 | Better Luck Next Time!
367 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

read ahead: www.patreon.com/TC_L

(mature content)

-

“Oooh, Ian.”

A soft coo came from the mouth of Natalie, as Ian ran his hand down her body. Off to the other side, Raelynn, planted kiss after kiss down her body. Her warm, able lips moved down the side of his neck and down her body. Ian edged his fingers into her as well.

Natalie took his pants down.

“Never a disappointment,” Raelynn said.

Without another word, Raelynn dropped down, took Ian’s cock into her mouth and started to suck on it. Ian groaned when Raelynn’s wet lips edged all the way down into her mouth and drove down, thrusting his thick cock deeper inside of her throat. Raelynn gasped a little bit more.

Natalie slipped down and moved underneath Ian. She licked his balls furiously, small and hungry. Raelynn decided to slip down as well and wrap her arms and legs around Ian’s cock and grind all over it, while licking down his head.

“That’s too much.”

Raelynn and Natalie’s small bodies kept pleasuring Ian’s impressive cock. Ian groaned when they pleasured him on a constant loop, never holding back. Raelynn and Natalie moaned even more loudly, slipping their tongues up and down his cock and edging him closer. The two licked and sucked on every inch of him.

Ian’s hips bucked forward and he groaned. One more push followed and the contents of Ian’s balls erupted onto the faces of Raelynn and Natalie. Ian kept thrusting and edging every last drop of seed all over them. Raelynn slurped as much of the seed she could, allowing it to spill all over her and Natalie let it drip into her mouth.

Raelynn and Natalie kissed each other and licked their bodies, enjoying sharing the taste of cum.

“Mmm, I’m going to ride him,” Raelynn said with a nice little burst of hunger in her eyes.

Raelynn rose up, the wet slit of her pussy gliding all over Ian’s engorged pole, as she pushed down. Ian slipped his cock down into her tight body, groaning as she filled herself up with his cock. Ian edged into her, groaning in pleasure. And then Natalie climbed onto Ian’s face and leaned in, furiously making out with Raelynn as both sides rocked themselves up and down Ian’s length. The furious edging continued, with Raelynn and Natalie working their pussies down Ian’s length and tongue respectfully.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Raelynn moaned aggressively to Ian. “Work me, baby.”

Raelynn’s eyes rolled back when she bottomed out onto him. Her wet pussy walls gobbled up Ian with each bounce. Ian thrusted a little bit deeper into her.

Their tight, hot bodies were a pleasure. There were times where Ian felt like he was on top of the world and this was one of them. Raelynn’s thighs rubbed against his face. Ian slammed deeper into Raelynn and stretched her out. Another orgasm followed, before she dropped down, and orgasmed all over his cock.

“Hell yes!” Raelynn mewled when she came all over Ian’s engorged prick.

Each ride popped her pussy all the way down onto his length. Ian drove himself a tiny bit deeper inside of her, making her cream hard for him. Ian thrusted up and down into her, the tightness of her body working him over.

Natalie watched, with a big smile on her face, as Raelynn came her head off for Ian. Raelynn slid back, juices flooding Ian’s hard cock. And this allowed Natalie to drop down and suck Ian’s length. She edged his cock into her mouth, humming loudly.

The two enjoyed each other. Raelynn and Ian pleasured each other. The heat only aggressively increased with both sides edging each other further down the road to pleasure. Ian kept pumping into Raelynn’s mouth while licking her out.

“Fuck me.”

Raelynn pulled away and slid between Natalie’s legs to eat her out.

“Well, since you asked me so nicely.”

Ian slipped his huge cock into the warm hungry depths that Raelynn offered. Raelynn swallowed his length into her body, allowing Ian to enter her from behind. Ian inched into her, pushing his hard cock into her gloriously tight body. Ian held back and thrusted deeper inside of her, his balls swinging back and forth as he hit her in all of the right places. Ian kept thrusting and driving her completely wild when pounding Raelynn’s brains out.

Natalie wiggled underneath that tongue as well. Oh, Raelynn really was pleasuring her. This threesome escalated to a level that Raelynn did not expect.

“Both of you are going to lose it,” Ian commented.

Cries of extremely intense pleasure filled the room, and Ian buried his cock deeper into Natalie. Her tight hungry pussy swallowed his cock. Ian grabbed ahold of her hips and pounded the hell out of her. Natalie swallowed his length and released it when he pounded the hell out of her. Ian drove down into her and made her cry out before she came her brains out.

Raelynn slipped out of Natalie, and she licked and ground up against Ian’s cock the second it left Natalie.

That tongue edged against her and made her cry out loud when she pleasured him. And then Natalie rose up to the tip of his cock and pressed it into her tight hungry body. Raelynn grew a little bit more, and slammed her pussy down onto his cock. Raelynn’s eyes bugged out and Natalie’s wet pussy wrapped around him.

“Mmmm… Look at you,” Ian groaned.

Natalie leaned in and thrusted his hard cock inside of her tight pussy. Ian slipped deep inside of her and rammed down inside of her tight body. Ian grabbed onto her tits and then her bouncing ass. Natalie leaned back and thrusted down inside of her. Ian pushed down into her and made her climax down onto him, orgasming all over him.

“You’re going to lose it too, soon,” Raelynn gasped. “In me. A big load. You need to lose a big load honey.”

Ian thrusted deeper inside of her and made her cry out in pleasure, moaning even more loudly as he slammed inside of her. Raelynn wrapped her legs around him and bounced more vigorously until she came all over the place.

Natalie returned the favor, licking Ian’s dripping cock. She ground her lustful body over it and gave him several worshipping kisses which caused Ian’s manhood to thrust in the air.

“You ladies spoil me.”

Ian pulled away and fingered both of these beauties briefly. He then had Natalie and Raelynn positioned where Ian could plunge deeper inside of their tight bodies. The two lovely ladies swallowed Ian’s pole into their bodies, when he pushed into them. He drove his length into their hungry depths and kept thrusting, making them lose it for him. He fucked both Raelynn and Natalie in turn, switching only after each woman orgasmed.

Raelynn looked like a wild woman from what Ian did to her. Ian drove deeper inside of her pussy and made her cry out in pleasure. The tightness of her pussy wrapped around him felt amazing. And she looked determined to drain him.

So to Natalie. Raelynn’s tight, hungry walls closed around Ian and milked him. Ian ran a hand down her body and kept thrusting. Raelynn’s hips jumped up, and rocked his cock. Ian worked into her.

“Cum in me, Ian!” Raelynn purred.

The heat of her pussy and how tight she made it, Ian found it hard to say no. Ian groaned and with one last glorious push, he came inside of Raelynn. Raelynn’s wet, hot pussy grabbed ahold of him and started to milk Ian aggressively. Ian plunged down inside of her body and made her climax hard for him while he came hard inside of her.

A huge creampie had been left into Natalie. Natalie just smiled.

“Better luck next time, mmm?”

Natalie dove in to get her consolation prize. The two women moaned when Raelynn ate out Natalie. And this action ensured that next time would be sooner rather than later.

-

-

one ps = one pray 

4