Chapter 314 | The Cover!
279 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N; vote for more! Also the statistics are fictional and could vary when compared with a more realistic statistics. 

read shooting of The Godfather and Kiara release:  www.patreon.com/TC_L (support the author and her hard work) happy reading <3

-

Ian met PewDiePie in this world for the first time. He couldn't help but notice the similar features on his face. It was almost the same person he had seen hundreds of you-tube videos about.

But unfortunately, his name wasn't the same.

"Downloads seemed to have progressed on a much larger scale, Mr Renner. If this continues, we might have to start working on a sequel for the game," Campisi said as he looked into the database in his office.

Ian nodded.

"We can work on the second game, but not right now. Anyway, I'll need to get back to work," Ian said as he stood and shook hands with the chief designer of Feazel Gaming.

Mr Campisi bid Ian goodbye from his office.

-

Title: Resident Evil: Launch Day Statistics Report

Date: 20th of

Introduction:

The launch of Resident Evil was highly anticipated by gamers worldwide, and its release garnered significant attention in the gaming community. This report aims to provide a statistical overview of the game's performance during the first 100 hours after its launch, taking into consideration various factors impacting revenue.

Sales Figures:

Resident Evil witnessed an impressive surge in sales, captivating players with its thrilling gameplay and immersive storyline. Within the first 100 hours of its release, the game achieved remarkable sales figures, reflecting the immense popularity and demand among gamers.

Total Units Sold: 500,000

Revenue Generated: $25 million (approx.)

*Note: The revenue figures are an estimation based on the assumption that the game was sold at an average price point of $50. However, it is important to consider that this figure does not account for various factors such as publisher income, expenses, and retailer shares, which can impact the final revenue.

Online Presence:

The game generated substantial online buzz, with players and fans eagerly discussing their experiences and sharing their excitement across various platforms.

Social Media Mentions: 50,000

Hashtag Reach: 5 million

User-Generated Content: 2,000 videos, 1,500 live streams, 500 fan artworks

Download and Installations:

As a digital release, Resident Evil provided players with the convenience of downloading and installing the game directly onto their preferred gaming platforms.

Total Downloads: 300,000

Platforms: PC (150,000), PlayStation (100,000), Xbox (50,000)

Average Download/Installation Time: 10 minutes

Player Engagement:

The game successfully captivated players, immersing them in its intense gameplay and enticing them to explore the dark and mysterious world of Resident Evil.

Total Gameplay Hours: 2 million

Average Session Duration: 4 hours

In-Game Achievements Unlocked: 10,000

Reception and Reviews:

Resident Evil received widespread acclaim from both players and critics, solidifying its position as a must-play title in the gaming industry.

Average User Rating: 9.2/10

Critic Review Scores: IGN (9.5/10), GameSpot (9/10), Metacritic (92%)

Player Feedback: "Resident Evil delivers an unforgettable horror experience that keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish."

Conclusion:

The launch of Resident Evil proved to be a resounding success, surpassing expectations and garnering a dedicated player base. With its gripping gameplay, immersive world, and positive reception, the game has established itself as a standout title in the gaming landscape.

-

"This is good. Let Feazel Gaming handle the rest of the stats related to Resident Evil, when is our shooting scheduled?" Ian asked Murphy.

Murphy quickly took a glance at the schedule chart that was in his hand.

"In a week, sir. We'll be moving around regularly for shooting, so we should plan ahead in time."

Ian nodded agreeing with Murphy.

Since Resident Evil was released, now he could finally focus on the making of The Godfather.

Along with The Godfather, he had several ideas in his mind. But he wanted the special projects to be directed by himself. The risk of giving off the idea and messing it up had higher stakes to it than he admitted.

"Well, make sure we are all set with the managers. I'm off to one of my final meetings with Steven for the last project," Ian said and walked out of Murphy's office.

-

With everything moving faster and more smoothly, he needed the book to be published sooner.

[Ian's Office]

With heavy thoughts in his mind, he faintly heard the door to his office unlocking.

Steven's head peaked in from the office door.

"Mr Steven, please come in, have a seat."

"Thanks. The launch was a success, I heard?" Steven sat comfortably and questioned.

"Yes, it was…" Ian was interrupted momentarily as Murphy walked inside with coffee for the pair. He continued. "So, what good news have you brought?" he asked.

"Ah yes, I was looking at the video game cover," Steven pointed at what was on the table. "It looks pretty addictive to me."

Ian gave a slight smile. "The story started with Actus, so I guess you can say that."

"Yes, so, Ian. Here is the final edited manuscript. It took three teams to put this together, but well, here it is. You can go through the highlighted changes one by one. Ah, feel free to point anything out."

"Sure, thanks. How about the cover? What are we cooking?"

"Well, for now, we have some. I brought them as you asked, but we have room and time to develop more," Steven said and planted the pen drive he brought on the table.

After a few minutes of the conversation, Steven exited the room. He was content with the discussions they had. They talked about the release days and touched upon how the marketing procedure will go. But it left both the men with a positive hope for the fiction, Games of Thrones.

As soon as Steven left the room, Ian started to check out the covers they had been making.

He inserted the pen drive, and let his eyes wander around all the designs.

"Wow, these are just…"

Ian's eyes halted on one image. It was still a work in progress, but it was a good work in progress.

It was a beautiful creation. It captured the essence of the captivating fantasy world of Westeros. Against a backdrop of towering castles and sweeping landscapes, the iconic Iron Throne stood as a symbol of power and intrigue. Its sharp, twisted blades and imposing silhouette hinted at the treacherous nature of the game being played for ultimate control. In the foreground, the main characters were depicted in vivid detail, their expressions reflecting the complexity of their roles in this epic tale.

"Work in progress, but still. I can't take my eyes off of this," he said to himself and wrote how the cover can be developed.

6