Chapter 315 | The Results
281 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N; I'm sorry about the confusion. Ian will be writing A Game of Thrones series and will create the LoTR movie series. (It's already edited in the previous chapter) Also, the statistics I mentioned could vary when compared to a realistic report. I hadn't taken several factors into consideration as a reader mentioned, but I'll do so in the future. 

Happy reading!

-

The launch of Resident Evil shook many people in different ways. The reactions were comparatively different for every person who experienced the video game.

But, they all had reactions that were worthy of gold. 

-

With the theme of the video game spreading among people, some were certainly a lot more excited and thrived than others.

In different corners of the city, individuals from various walks of life prepared to experience the horrors that awaited them, each with their own expectations and reactions.

In a bustling gaming café, Mark, a seasoned gamer, took his place in front of a high-powered computer. The room hummed with the excited chatter of fellow gamers, all eagerly awaiting their turn.

Mark's fingers danced across the keyboard as he started the game, and a hush fell over the crowd. As the haunting melody filled the air and the screen came to life,

Mark found himself transported into a world of darkness and uncertainty.

“Man! Let’s go!”

“I can’t wait for this thing to begin!”

“Is he playing Resident Evil?”

Wide-eyed and on edge, Mark ventured through the decrepit hallways of the haunted mansion, every creak and shadow sending shivers down his spine.

The meticulously crafted graphics and spine-chilling atmosphere pulled him deeper into the game, blurring the line between reality and virtual terror.

As Mark encountered the first zombie, his heart raced, and his reflexes kicked into high gear. He fought valiantly, sweat trickling down his forehead as he narrowly escaped the clutches of death.

The intense realism of the game left him breathless, his adrenaline pumping, and a mix of exhilaration and unease coursing through his veins.

-

Meanwhile, in a cosy living room, Sarah and Emily huddled together on a comfortable couch, their eyes fixated on the television screen.

They had been eagerly anticipating the release of Resident Evil, ready to embark on this thrilling adventure as a duo.

As the game loaded, Sarah's palms grew sweaty, and her grip on the controller tightened.

The room fell silent, save for the occasional gasp or nervous giggle that escaped their lips. Together, they ventured into the dimly lit hallways of the mansion, their hearts pounding in sync with the characters they controlled.

Jump scares and tense encounters made their hearts leap into their throats, and they found themselves laughing nervously to ease the tension. Sarah's hands trembled as she fought off hordes of undead creatures, her character's life hanging by a thread.

“What the fuck was that? Ayo!”

“Be careful! Ah!”

“No, no, no! This can’t be happening, shit!”

The game consumed them, blurring the boundaries of their own reality as they experienced the thrilling and immersive world of Resident Evil.

Both the women were on the edge of their seats as the game continued.

By the end of each of their sessions, they propped back onto the couch with a loud thud.

“I didn’t think it would be that intense,” Sarah said looking at her friend.

“Me neither, I’m about to post a long-ass review on the website. We need more games like this, do you want to make a video about the game and post a U-Tube?” Emily suggested.

As the game was new, it was a given that only the top U-Tubers were streaming Resident Evil. And this was the perfect opportunity for Emily and Sarah.

“I was just thinking about it, let’s do it. Start from the beginning, and well, you know the rest. Pretend it’s your first time.”

-

In a nearby VR arcade, Mike, an enthusiast of virtual reality, eagerly donned the VR headset, ready to be transported to a new dimension of gaming.

The world around him faded away as the virtual reality experience took hold. The eerie atmosphere of the game wrapped him in its dark embrace, and his surroundings transformed into a sinister mansion.

Mike's heart raced as he moved through the virtual corridors, fully immersed in the chilling atmosphere.

With each encounter, he found himself physically reacting, instinctively dodging and ducking as the virtual horrors loomed ever closer.

The boundary between the game and reality blurred as his mind and body responded to the virtual terrors with genuine fear and excitement.

-

With bated breath and pounding hearts, Mark, Sarah, and Mike ventured into the world of Resident Evil, each experiencing the game in their own unique way.

The game had succeeded in its purpose, igniting a range of emotions and pushing the boundaries of their senses.

Little did they know that, from a distance, the mastermind behind Resident Evil, Ian Renner, watched the reactions unfold with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

The game had captivated its players, ensnaring their imaginations and leaving an indelible mark on their gaming journeys.

The stories of Mark, Sarah, and Mike converged, representing the diverse impact Resident Evil had on players from different walks of life.

The game had cast its dark spell upon them, forever etching itself into their memories as a thrilling and unforgettable experience.

-

[Renner’s Mansion - At 8pm]

“Ian, look at this,” Rae muttered and pushed forward her phone.

In it, there was a long review by one of the top gamers of the decade.

“Hmm, he’s saying that, Let me go over the facts of why the game rocks… Rocks? These types of words attract an audience. He’s saying that The game takes advantage of the tank controls of the time and uses predetermined camera angles for a view of the action instead of a real-time camera like most games, that way you won't know what's around the corner adding to the horror aspect without having to use jumpscares. The player can choose to control either Chris or Jill. The differences between bo….”

Ian started describing the review from the player. The review was a written paragraph from what the gamer had said during his experiences of playing the game.

In the end, Ian let out a sigh.

“The results surely exceeded my expectations with Resident Evil,” he said and closed his eyes.

Raelynn took the phone off of his chest and started reading until she reached the end of the reviews.

-

Vote!

read ahead: www.patreon.com/TC_L

7