Vol.1 Ch.6 – Go F*ck Your Elf
8.1k 18 188
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Go Fuck Your Elf

Dinner was fresh bread slathered with a slightly sweet and intensely spicy mustard sauce and piled high with thinly sliced roast behemoth, cheese and lettuce. Behemoth tasted a lot like beef but with gamy undertones and it responded particularly well to slow and low roasting to melt down all the fat and soften up the meat. The mustard sauce really complemented the smoky flavor of the meat and cut through the fattiness and the cheese and lettuce rounded out the flavor. Even better, there was more than enough left to wrap up and take with us the next day. Dinner conversation, to my surprise, was not made awkward by the events of the day and there was a newfound ease to our dynamic. It felt like we each knew where we stood and were happy with it.

As the hour grew late I caught Alisha giving me what Selene had called 'bedroom eyes', a heavy-lidded look and a lip bite that told me how much she'd rather be doing something else right about then and eventually we excused ourselves, though Selene stayed in the tavern a bit longer with a tankard of ale.

**

The further we got on the way to our room the more Alisha started dragging me along until we finally reached the door. The elf seemed shockingly eager to get started.

She knows exactly what we're going to do, you know?" I told Alisha as we entered the room and I closed the door behind us. I was at least as eager as she was, but I couldn't help but be shocked at how open about her intentions she was.

By the time I'm done with you the entire inn will know what we've been doing," she replied, almost growling.

She tried to push me against the door and I let her, for now. She had her hands on my shoulders and grabbed fistfuls of my shirt as she kissed me. The combination of her aggressive behavior combined and her soft body were driving me wild and I wrapped my arms around the small of her back to pull her even closer. This close her scent was all but overwhelming, flowers and fruits and fresh spring water. Almost on instinct I brushed my tongue over her lips and she responded by opening her mouth for me. As our tongues met she melted into the kiss even more and started grinding against me.

I pushed a knee between her legs and soon she was practically humping my leg. It was amazing to see how keyed up she already was so after a minute of her grinding on my knee I turned us around and pressed her against the wall, pushing her up with my leg until her feet were barely touching the floor. I broke the kiss and started kissing and nibbling on her neck, making sure to leave obvious hickeys on her flawless skin. I moved my hands down from her back to her butt and massaged her cheeks, causing her to gasp and squeak. She tried to undo my pants but we were pressed too tightly together so she gave up and imitated me, licking and nibbling on my neck the same way I was doing it to her. Despite that she tried again and again to hurry me along and I chuckled quietly.

Patience," I mumbled into her ear and she growled at me once more.

One of my hands moved away from her butt and hiked up her skirt, exposing the creamy skin of her thighs. In response she wrapped her legs around me and used the leverage to grind even harder against me, her breathing growing more and more ragged as I could feel a distinct wetness between her legs. I let her grind herself on me for a little while longer before I picked her up, carried her all the way to the bed and dropped her onto it. She landed with a squeak and looked up at me, evidently expecting me to pounce on her. But no, I was going to draw this out and savor it, teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore.

What do you want to do?" I asked her, my voice far rougher than normal.

You," she said. “I want to do you."

I chuckled and climbed onto the bed until I was looming over her. “You're going to have to be more specific," I told her. In response she wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to pull me down into another kiss but this time I didn't budge. I wanted her to say it.

She realized what I wanted, groaned and told me: “I want you to make me yours, to make a woman out of me." She smiled, then added: “And after that I'm going to drive you wild until we're both too exhausted to keep going."

Bold words," I told her and then finally let her pull me down into another kiss.

One of my hands was busy fumbling with the knot of her top and I could feel one of her hands slipping under my shirt and tracing the definition of my abs. I managed to loosen the knot and opened her top, exposing her amazing chest, those small, firm breasts with their tiny nipples. She broke our kiss and tugged on my shirt, telling me she wanted me to take it off. I obliged her and by the time I'd pulled it off she had shrugged out of her top entirely.

She bit her lips as she looked at me and I stroked her cheek. She leaned into it and opened her mouth for me, so I promptly slid my thumb inside and she started sucking on it. Good gods, she couldn't possibly know what she was doing to me with that. I pulled my hand away and watched a thin strand of saliva connect my thumb to her mouth and then it snapped and a large dollop landed on her bottom lip, which I promptly kissed off.

After that we tossed our tops off the bed and she hurried to pull all her bracelets off before hooking her fingers in my trousers and pulling them off as well. After that I flipped us around so that she was on top of me and she undid her skirt. We were both naked but for our underwear and hers was already soaked to the point it was see-through. She started grabbing for my underpants but I pushed her hands away and told her “Not so fast" before kissing her again.

We held each other close, our naked bodies pressed together, my hands exploring her back and cupping her cute butt while her hands tangled in my hair. Soon I could feel her rubbing her crotch against mine and I slipped my hand into her undergarment to run my fingers up and down along her slippery wet lips.

Oh goddess," she moaned, rolling her hips against my hand as she reached into my underpants, grabbing hold of my cock and stroking it.

I pulled her into another kiss with my other hand and for a while we just worked each other and moaned into the kiss.

I want more," she finally begged and I obliged.

We removed each other's undergarment and she sat astride me again, my cock nestled between her pussy lips and pressed against my stomach, her juices coating it liberally. She bit her lips and we held hands, our fingers laced, while she rubbed herself back and forth along my length, soaking me in her juices even more and grinding her clit against my erection. Soon enough she was moaning and shaking and I had to help her keep her rhythm up until she came on top of me, shrieking and digging her nails into my hands. Gods she looked gorgeous like that, losing all control, her hair tousled and drool leaking out the corners of her mouth, the flush going all the way from her cheeks to her collarbone. When she finally came down from her high she collapsed on top of me and I held her, gently stroking her back. I was still so hard it almost hurt, but she was more important and I wasn't going to hurry her along.

I'm sorry," she mumbled. “I didn't mean to come on my own."

I stroked her hair and told her: “It's fine, I wanted you to enjoy yourself a bit before I have to hurt you."

She swallowed and asked: “Will it hurt that much?"

I bit my lip as I considered, then said: “It's been a long while since I've been with a virgin, so I'm not sure. If you want, you can stay on top and do it at your own pace."

She shook her head and said: “No, please just get it over with."

Alright."

I flipped her over onto her back and sat between her legs. She spread them farther for me and then spread her lower lips with her fingers, laying herself bare for me. “Make me your woman, Felix."

I stroked her cheek again and kept my hand there while I positioned myself at her entrance. She was soaking wet and hot as a furnace and I felt an almost magnetic pull, an unbearable urge to bury myself inside her and take what I wanted. I took a deep breath, banishing those thoughts, and asked: “Ready?"

She nodded and I pushed inside her, slowly but inexorably, pushing past the resistance of her maidenhead and in response she squeezed her eyes shut and hissed in pain. I stayed still and held her cheek until her breathing evened out, then I leaned down and kissed the tears away. I could feel her relax around me and her pained expression melted away until she told me: “I'm good now, thank you."

Tell me if it gets too much, alright?" I asked.

She nodded again.

I pulled out and pushed myself back in again and this time she just gasped in pleasure.

Oh goddess," she moaned. “I feel so full. It feels so good to have you inside me."

I chuckled and told her: “Just wait until I'm all the way inside."

Her eyes opened wide and she looked down to see that I was barely halfway in. “Yes," she hissed. “Split me open."

I slowly, slowly pushed myself the rest of the way inside her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me, doing her best to hold on. She was impossibly tight and wet and smooth, it was as if she was made for me.

I looked down into her sparkling eyes and told her: “You're perfect, Alisha."

She pulled me down into another kiss and I started slowly fucking her tight pussy. I'd been with a couple of women before but right then I knew that I'd never actually made love to any of them, not until that night with Alisha. We were pressed together as tightly as the activity allowed and we only ever stopped kissing to come up for air. Her insides were smooth as silk and tight as a balled fist and between that and her soft lips I lost myself. When my own climax approached I could feel her start to tremble underneath me as well and her pussy tightened up around me and I gave up trying to hold back, filling her up as she came, her pussy squeezing down on me as if trying wring me out. She kissed me even harder and wrapped her legs around me even tighter as she felt my hot seed filling her, rocking her hips to milk as much out of me as she could.

When I was finally done I dropped next to her and pulled her close. I wiped the sweat off her forehead and her ears twitched as she just cuddled into me, a blissful smile on her face.

**

A few minutes later Alisha was drawing lazy circles on my chest with her fingers. I was finally coherent again and I wondered whether she felt the same. Just as I did, she told me: “That was magical."

I nodded, a stupid smile on my face at the memory. “It really was," I agreed.

She looked at me and said: “But I'm not quite done with you."

Oh?"

I told you, didn't I?" she asked. "I'm going to drive you wild tonight."

I smirked. “Is that so?" I asked, putting a hint of challenge in my voice.

She chuckled and slipped down. She grabbed my dick, which was at half-mast already, and massaged it in her hand while she started licking and sucking on my balls. I sat up a bit so that I could reach her lower half and started kneading her cute little butt before reaching a bit deeper until I found her pussy, still sticky with both our fluids, and slipped a finger inside her. She moaned, which felt amazing against my balls, and then switched tactics. She started cupping my balls with her hand while taking my now fully hard dick into her mouth. Now that she was a bit closer to me I could reach her more easily and slipped a second finger inside her. By the gods but she was tight. I had no idea how I'd fit inside her earlier and the thought of it combined with her amazing mouth on my cock were enough to drive me wild.

Just when I was worried she'd make me cum again her mouth audibly popped off my dick and she said: “Please fuck me again." I stroked her cheek a bit and she added: “But this time you don't need to be so gentle."

I smirked and told her: “Then turn around and show me your butt."

She bit her lip, turned around and got on all fours, showing me her beautiful ass. It wasn't big but it was perfectly shaped, a pretty little peach ripe for the plucking, and I took a moment to admire the view. Her hair fanned out on her back and the flawless skin of her back glistened with sweat. From my position I also had a perfect view of her soaking wet pussy and her puckered asshole. I lined myself up and, thinking back to her earlier comment, shoved myself inside her in one hard thrust. She gasped loudly and I held onto her hips, thrusting inside her again and again. She was still impossibly tight but her insides yielded just enough to take me in, coiling around me. Aphrodite herself couldn't have felt better.

Once I'd gotten into a good rhythm I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked on it, pulling her backward until her back was pressed to my chest. I wrapped one arm around her chest to play with one of her nipples and wrapped the other hand around her neck and squeezed a little, then paused to whisper in her ear:

If it gets too much for you, tell me and I'll stop."

She nodded as best she could and I started working my way in and out of her wet pussy again in deep hard thrusts. Her hands reached behind us to my butt, pulling me into her even more. I growled in pleasure. No matter what I did to her, she always enjoyed it and wanted more. In that case...

I grabbed her shoulders and shoved forward, causing her to land face first on the mattress. I leaned forward and pinned her down underneath me, my legs squeezing hers tightly together and my weight resting on top of her, no doubt feeling crushing for her lithe body.

Fuck yes Felix," she moaned and I kept going.

Impossibly, she felt even tighter in this position and I kept fucking her as hard as I could without taking any of the pressure off. After a few minutes of this I leaned back, spread her butt cheeks as far as I could under the circumstances, and saw her asshole twitching hungrily. I spat down, hitting her cute little pucker, and she gasped. I grabbed both her wrists and pinned them behind her back with one hand while I used the lubrication of my saliva to slowly, carefully push a thumb into her twitching asshole.

Oh goddess... fuuuuck..." she gasped once more and it turned into a groan as I kept fucking her pussy while working my thumb into her other hole. Each time I pushed my thumb in her pussy tightened up even more and when I pulled my thumb out she relaxed a bit and soon enough I felt her shiver and spasm as another climax took her but I wasn't done with her quite yet. When her orgasm was almost over I started fucking her as hard as I could and as I approached my own climax I could feel her struggling, about to come again. I pulled my finger out of her butt and let go of her wrists, then pressed my weight down onto her again and she started begging: “Please Felix, come for me, paint my insides white, fill me up, please please--- oh goddess, YES!"

She screamed when I came inside her, triggering another orgasm of her own, her spasms milking me dry. She squirmed under me and her pussy coiled around me, both feeling absolutely amazing. When I had nothing more to give her I just barely had enough presence of mind to not collapse entirely on top of her.

**

Once we were able to move again we laid down underneath the blanket and got to cuddling again.

Eventually I asked her: “I wasn't too rough with you, was I?"

She shook her head. “It was incredible. I hope I didn't disappoint you, either?" she almost asked.

Never," I told her, stroking her hair. Then I remembered something and rummaged around in my discarded clothes until I found what I was looking for, then asked: “Can you lift your head for me?"

She cocked her head and asked: “Why?"

Just trust me for a bit," I told her and she leaned up on her elbow. I reached behind her and fastened the necklace I'd bought in the market around her neck and said: “There we are."

She looked down at it and saw what I'd picked out for her: A small rod of a jade green but transparent stone, with golden caps on both ends, hung on a silver chain.

It's called fairy quartz," I told her. “Apparently it amplifies air magic. Plus the color reminded me of your wings."

Her hand trembled, then her lips did the same. “Thank you, it's perfect," she said, shocking me with the amount of emotion she put into the words. But I wasn't quite done yet and pulled a second, identical necklace out and fastened it around my own neck. She swallowed when she saw it. I hoped the gesture wasn't too overblown but I knew I'd made the right choice when she threw herself at me and started to shower my face with kisses.

I hope this wasn't too presumptuous?" I asked her once she'd calmed down a bit.

She got a sly smile on her face. “You know Felix, elven couples don't wear wedding rings the way you humans do," she told me, then stroked the piece of fairy quartz hanging from the necklace. “We wear matching necklaces instead."

I swallowed, but kept smiling at her. Apparently my little gesture had been a lot bigger than I'd expected.

She looked me over and said: “Eh, I could do worse."

My cheeks felt like they were on fire as I tried to school my face but finally she chuckled and said:

Relax, I know you didn't mean anything quite that profound."

It is a bit early," I agreed, “but it's not as though I would mind a wife like you."

She bit her lip, then asked: “And would you mind a wife like Selene?"

This again? “Is that really something you'd want?" I asked. “Or are you just teasing?"

She actually paused to consider her answer, then told me: “I think you're worth sharing and sharing you with someone like her? Or others as amazing as her? Absolutely."

I sighed and admitted: “Alright, full disclosure. Selene told me that if you invite her along again she won't refuse."

Oh, you finally got her to admit it?" she asked.

I... she... what?" I stammered.

Don't tell me you didn't notice the way she looked at us when she found us in the stream?" she said, a hint of shock in her voice.

I had my face buried between your thighs at the time," I reminded her.

She frowned and then said: “Well, let me put it this way: I wouldn't invite someone along like that if I thought they didn't want to join."

**

The next morning we had a long bath in the tub to get all the sticky juices off ourselves and we even managed to keep our hands to ourselves – mostly.

Apparently Alisha hadn't been exaggerating much when she claimed the whole inn would know what we'd done because at least Selene blushed scarlet the moment she saw us as we came down to break our fast. In fact I was very glad we'd come down so late that almost nobody else was in the tavern because the barmaid, too, gave us a smug smile.

When we went back to our room to pack our belongings I made sure to leave a handful of mun on the bed for the unfortunate maid who had to clean our messy sheets.

Soon enough we were back on the road again and as I walked ahead I heard Selene whisper to Alisha: “'Paint my insides white'? Really?"

188