Vol.1 Ch.23 – Playing Nice Together
3.6k 9 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: Playing Nice Together

The innkeeper was a little surprised to see Selene with us and I couldn't really blame him. Selene actually lived in Urd's Embrace and therefore had no reason to stay at the inn but the innkeeper soon realized that she was there to spend time with us so when we sat down to have dinner he wordlessly brought out three portions and placed them before us, his eyes flicking back and forth between her and me as he smiled. She blushed and thanked him.

During dinner I filled Selene in about Syr and she reacted much the same way as Alisha had, with outrage at first and then understanding. Syr didn't appear to defend herself this time though I didn't know whether Syr was giving me privacy or whether she was listening in on what her body was up to. Ironically this arrangement gave her more privacy than it did me.

We also asked Selene about how people had treated her during the celebration but she avoided answering. When I pressed her she said she was still mulling it over and would tell us later so I let her be.

**

Selene had followed us back to our room without the slightest bit of hesitation and after what Alisha had told me I was fairly certain I knew what she had in mind. Thus, I was not surprised when, once I closed the door, Selene immediately pressed herself against me and kissed me as if trying to make up for lost time. I lost myself in the feeling of her soft mouth against mine, wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her to my chest. The way her lips moved and the way her body felt against me had me completely entranced and I was only reminded of my surroundings when I felt Alisha's hands slipping between Selene and me and cupping the blonde's breasts from behind. Soon Selene leaned back and Alisha kissed her hard, their tongues dancing frantically as I watched them.

My cock twitched at the sight of my beautiful women making out and it got even worse when Alisha slipped her hands underneath Selene's tunic to feel her breasts directly, squeezing them and tweaking the nipples to Selene's moans and gasps. After a minute of fondling her bare breasts Alisha pulled Selene's tunic off altogether and began to pull off her own dress but Selene spun around and grabbed the elf's wrists to stop her.

“Not so fast”, she told Alisha. “You've been tempting us with this thin dress all day. Now let us admire it a bit more.”

I approved and began to nod but then Selene reached behind her and pulled me closer by my collar before pushing Alisha onto the bed. The two of us followed the elf down, each of us with one knee between Alisha's legs, spreading them wide.

Selene pulled the cloth of Alisha's dress taut over her skin, showing off just how see-through the dress truly was, and began to play with the elf's nipples through her dress while I kissed Alisha. I could taste just a hint of Selene from her mouth and tasting both women at once made it even more exciting.

When Alisha started squeaking at our ministrations I pulled back from our kiss and gently grabbed her by the throat. My lips just an inch away from hers I asked: “Do you remember that little fantasy you shared with me back when you jerked me off in the river?”

She opened her eyes and looked into mine. “Yes”, she moaned.

“Was that just to get me off or was that something you actually wanted?”

She bit her lip and replied: “That was my own fantasy. The fact that you liked it was a bonus.”

I smiled.

“What fantasy?”, Selene asked.

“Oh, Alisha told me what she'd want to do with us if you decided to join us”, I said.

“Such as?”

I took my hand off Alisha's throat, turned to look at Selene, and smirked. “Tell me one of your fantasies and I'll tell you.”

She bit her lip.

“Go on”, I encouraged.

“There was something I've been thinking about since last time...” I didn't say anything and waited for her to elaborate. “I want to lay down on my back, my head off the mattress while you...” She trailed off.

Alisha leaned up on her elbows as her face lit up in realization. “You want him to fuck your mouth, don't you?”, she asked.

Selene blushed scarlet and nodded. As I saw her reaction I felt my pants getting so tight it was starting to hurt.

Alisha noticed and started stroking my bulge as she told Selene: “Now look what you've done to him. We'll have to take care of that.”

Then Alisha slid out from under me and pulled down my pants as I leaned sideways, letting them both see how hard they had made me. As Alisha stared and licked her lips Selene came up behind her and pulled the elf's dress off. As enticing as the see-through material had been, it couldn't compare to the sight of her naked.

Alisha pulled Selene down and the two of them began making out only inches away from my dick, which twitched in approval. It was exciting to see how much less submissive Alisha was with another girl, as I could see her sucking and nibbling on Selene's lower lip while tweaking her nipples with her fingers. Selene, for her part, had her hands on Alisha's ass cheeks, squeezing and rubbing against her. They had their legs between the other's, each with a knee against the other's crotch as they kissed.

I was having the time of my life watching the two of them but Alisha must have thought I was feeling left out because soon enough she grabbed my dick and started pumping it with one hand while her other slipped into Selene's pants, making the blonde moan.

Alisha leaned them both more and more to the side until their kissing mouths were less than an inch away from my dick. And then she just went for it, pushing the tip between their lips, making it part of their tongue dance. It felt obscenely good, their lips pressing against it and their tongues flitting all over it. They alternated focusing on my dick and focusing on each other and just as I was wondering how much more of this I could take they gave me even more. All of a sudden Alisha took the entire head in her mouth and began bobbing up and down while Selene gripped the base and lapped at my balls with her tongue. Meanwhile she used her other hand to brush Alisha's hair out of the way, giving me a better view and teasing a contented sigh from the elf.

Just as I thought Alisha was about to finish me off, she pulled away from me, leaving my dick, rock hard and throbbing and glossy with her spit, to stand at attention. In the same motion she pushed Selene onto her back and gently traced her jawline, mumbling:

“Now let's see about that fantasy of yours.”

Selene swallowed with anxiety but then nodded and scooted backwards until her head hung off the mattress.

I didn't need any more invitation than that and got off the bed.

Selene stared up at me, her blue-gray eyes sparkling, a look of desire and trust on her face as she licked her full glossy lips. Alisha lay on top of her, massaging her breasts and getting a view of my cock bobbing up and down as I walked closer to the two of them. The bed was high enough that I didn't have to hunch down or squat at all. All I needed was to push myself inside Selene's awaiting mouth, but instead I grabbed her hands and placed them on my thigh as I told her: “ Just pinch me if you need me to stop,, alright?”

She nodded and opened her mouth wide for me, sticking her tongue out to help guide my cock inside her.

I pushed it down and placed the tip between her upper lip and her outstretched tongue and as I pushed myself inside I felt her suck me in as well. I went slow, the pace almost excruciating I was so pent up but I still held back so as not to hurt her. When I had finally buried myself wholly inside her throat I pulled out just as slowly, thick streaks of saliva clinging to my dick.

“This is so fucking hot”, Alisha commented.

When I pushed myself inside Selene's mouth again, Alisha kissed the noticeable bulge in the blonde's throat and reached down to play with Selene's pussy. I couldn't see it to confirm but the squelching sounds she produced were more than proof enough that Selene was soaking wet.

“Gods below, your pussy is loving this”, Alisha told her and in response Selene could only manage a hum I only barely deciphered as:

“Mhm.”

Knowing that this was turning Selene on excited me even more and I began to fuck her slightly faster, though I was still being careful not to hurt her.

“Let me have a taste”, Alisha said suddenly, grabbing my dick by the root and when I pulled back she pushed so I slid all the way out. Selene took a huge gulping breath while Alisha sucked hard on the tip before lining me back up for another thrust into Selene's mouth.

So we went for a while, me alternating between Selene's throat and Alisha's mouth, no idea just how long we were at it as I was completely lost in a haze of carnal lust and eventually Selene began moaning, adding small vibrations to the amazing feeling of being inside her throat.

“I'm going to cum soon”, I managed to rasp out and was prepared to pull out and shower the two women with it when Selene's hands went from my thighs to my ass cheeks and pulled me as close as was physically possible. Trapped there I pumped my seed down her throat while the contractions of her swallowing helped milk me dry.

Finally, my knees gave out and I only barely managed to not fall on my ass and instead flopped down on the bed. Meanwhile, Alisha kept working Selene's pussy with her hands, sliding down lower to give herself better access.

“Show me how you moved your hand back then?”, she asked me, referring to when I'd fingered her and after a few seconds of just laying there and breathing I demonstrated the motion.

Alisha nodded her thanks and then began to move her hand the exact same way, working Selene's insides while also rubbing her clit with her thumb.

“Fuck!”, Selene yelled at the sudden onslaught of pleasure and pulled Alisha down into a rough kiss. Her face was still all messy and now streaks of saliva and cum connected the two women, though neither of them seemed to mind. In fact, Alisha started licking the mess off of Selene as she kept working the blonde's soaking wet pussy. Soon enough spasms racked Selene's body and she screamed into their kiss.

After letting her catch her breath I told Selene: “Now, about that fantasy of Alisha's.” The elf was sitting on the bed, to Selene's left, and was already licking her lips. Whether it was at the sight of the two of us naked or in preparation for what came next, I couldn't tell. “She told me she wants to eat you out, Selene, to taste you just like I did back then. Would you like that?”

Selene nodded vigorously, her eyes squeezed shut and her lips pressed tight together. The expression looked almost pained but from the way she was rubbing her thighs together I knew it was the desperate need to be touched.

So Alisha obliged her. She grabbed the blonde's knees and spread her legs apart, then slid between them. Just like I'd done with her, she started by kissing and nibbling on Selene's inner thighs, leaving hickeys all over to Selene's squeaks and slowly kissed herself closer to her goal. She seemed fascinated with the golden curls atop Selene's mound and kept running her fingers through them while showering the area around her pussy with tiny, feather-light kisses. Selene squirmed underneath her touch and whined: “Stop teasing me.”

Alisha chuckled and asked: “How bad do you want this? How bad do you want my lips on you, Selene?”

“I want you so bad. I want your lips on me and your tongue inside me, please.” Before the last syllable of the 'please' had left Selene's mouth Alisha dove right in, kissing and licking and tugging on Selene's labia before licking long and slow along her slit and then going even deeper, burying her face in the blonde's crotch, eliciting a loud gasp from her.

Selene's hands started grasping empty air and she hesitated before burying her fingers in Alisha's hair and instead grabbed hold of my hands and squeezed. As Selene's moans grew in pitch I asked Alisha: “So, how does she taste?”

Alisha pulled away a little bit as she replied: “Incredible. Sweet, but with hints of flowers and spice.” Then she shoved two fingers inside Selene and mused: “I might get addicted”, before she went back down and renewed her assault with both her fingers and her mouth as Selene groaned and pulled me into a rough kiss.

Soon enough Selene was teetering on the edge. Her toes had curled up, her hands squeezing my shoulders were starting to hurt, and only sheer force of will kept her from wrapping her legs tightly around Alisha. As she noticed that Alisha backed off and stared at her handiwork.

Selene whimpered and begged: “Please, please, I'm so close, please don't stop, just a little more...”

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as Alisha backed off farther and sought eye contact with me. “Your turn. Drive her wild”, she told me.

“With pleasure”, I replied and swapped places with her, positioning myself right between Selene's legs. The blonde was already rolling her hips in anticipation. “How do you want it?”, I asked her as I slapped my dick down on her pussy, hitting her rock-hard clit and taking her breath away.

“Rough”, she replied in a rasp. “Take me. I need it.”

Instead of replying I shoved myself inside her in one hard thrust. By this point my women both knew to let me know if it got too much for them so I didn't hold back a bit. Their earlier display had gotten me rock hard again and Selene was so wet she was soaking the sheets she was lying on so there was nothing to worry about. She didn't need a gentle and patient lover at that moment – she'd already had that with Alisha – and I gave her exactly what she needed instead.

I fucked her soaking wet pussy as hard as I could, going as deep as she could bear with every thrust, and the first orgasm racked her body before I'd even reached ten thrusts. Her silky insides squeezed around me, her legs wrapped around me and her nails dug into the skin of my back. The pain was enough to push back my own excitement and let me focus on her instead. I gave her a moment before her breathing started to level out and then matched my rhythm to her breathing and soon enough I had her teetering on the edge again.

But instead of coming all over my cock she made a grab for Alisha who was staring at us with undisguised excitement, a hand between her legs, and told the elf: “Come here, I want to taste you.”

Alisha didn't need any further invitation and sat down on Selene's face. The moment Selene's tongue lashed out for the first time Alisha had to bite down on the knuckle of her index finger to keep herself from crying out in pleasure, so I pulled her into a rough kiss while I kept plowing into Selene, going at full intensity again.

Soon enough Selene was rolling her hips against mine, Alisha was rolling hers against Selene's face and I was nearing my own climax as well. I had half a mind to pull out but I remembered Alisha's comment about them buying Selene some maiden's tea and so I grabbed hold of Selene's hips and pushed myself in as far as I could go before pumping her full of my seed, groaning out my pleasure into Alisha's mouth. As she felt it Selene could no longer hold back and came with a shriek, though it was muffled from Alisha's pussy on her mouth. Alisha gave us both a moment to recover, then began to grind her hips hard against Selene's face, absolutely mesmerized by the display in front of her, of my seed leaking out of Selene's pussy that was still stretched out by my cock, her eyes glazed over with lust and her mouth hanging open.

When I had given Selene all I could I flopped down onto the bed next to her and just lay there, trying to catch my breath. Alisha used that opportunity and slid off of Selene's face and then off the bed to kneel in front of me, where she began to lick my dick clean, just as she'd told me she'd fantasized about. Even her ministrations couldn't keep me from going soft, though she did slow the process down quite a bit and she didn't seem offended that I couldn't keep it up while she cleaned me. Once all traces of my and Selene's juices were gone Alisha scooted over and pulled Selene close to lick my cum out of her, her long slow licks interspersed with the sound of her swallowing.

Even though I'd already come twice it didn't take much of this before I was starting to get hard again, and anyway, I'd neglected my elf a bit hadn't I?

So I got up and knelt down behind Alisha, who was showing off the beautiful pink peach of her butt. I gave her cheeks a few playful smacks before diving right in and licking her pussy. The angle was a bit awkward and the tip of my nose was just an inch away from her butthole, but there was no unpleasant smell, just Alisha's natural scent of honey, holly and pine. She moaned as I started eating her out and soon enough she was rolling her hips, pressing her pussy against my face to feel more of me.

“Take me”, she hissed suddenly, “please, I need it.”

She didn't have to tell me twice and eating her out had given me all the time I'd needed to recover so I lined myself up at her entrance, grabbed her by the hips and thrust into her, roughly and without warning.

“Yes, just like that”, she groaned as I slammed my entire length into her and our flesh collided.

For a few minutes we just rutted like animals, no finesse and no technique, just me fucking her as hard as she could handle, which was pretty much exactly as hard as I could go. But then I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her back so her back was pressed against my chest, giving Selene a good show as she was lying on the bed and staring at us while lazily rubbing circles over her clit.

Alisha's head so close to me I finally did what I'd held back from and started nibbling on her long pointy ears and it turned her sweet moans into guttural groans of pleasure. Her hips rolled against me to meet my thrusts and my other hand reached down and found her clit, pinching it roughly. In reaction she gasped out “Oh fuck yes!” and reached behind her head to run her fingers through my hair.

Selene was still staring at us and had a finger inside her pussy now, thrusting inside herself in time with our rhythm.

Eventually I pulled Alisha up and threw us onto the bed next to Selene so that I was on my back and Alisha was lying on top of me. This wasn't me letting her take the lead though. I had her pulled close, her back against my chest, and she could barely move her body. She was utterly at my mercy and the knowledge made her shiver with excitement. I was losing count of her orgasms and I could feel myself getting close as well and asked her: “Do you want me to fill you up?”

She nodded as best she could and I continued:

“Do you want me to stuff your womb, to fuck a baby into you?”

She groaned and rolled her hips against me even harder before replying with a high-pitched: “Uh-huh.”

I was almost at the edge so I hissed: “Say it.”

She groaned again, clearly on the edge herself and began begging: “Please Felix, I want every drop, please fill me up, pump it into me-- oh yes!”, she screamed the last as I erupted inside her and her entire body shuddered in an orgasm that put all the others she'd had tonight to shame.

**

“I thought you could only get pregnant six days a year?”, Selene asked much, much later.

In response Alisha blushed furiously and I explained: “Yeah, we know. But last night Alisha revealed to me that the idea of me getting her pregnant excites her, so...”

Comprehension dawned on Selene's face and she blushed as well. “Ah... dirty talk.”

“I hope we didn't weird you out?”, I asked.

She snorted. “You fucked me from both ends and I ate out a woman for the first time in my life. I think if you two are weird then it's safe to say that I am, too.” I stroked her hair and Alisha cuddled into me. “Oh, right!”, Selene said and sat up a bit.

“What is it?”, I asked.

“I...”, she paused. “I've decided that I want to come with you”, she rushed out. “If you'll still have me”, she added hastily.

“Are you sure that's what you want?”, I asked.

She nodded vigorously, then collected her thoughts for a moment before replying: “I realized it today during the celebration. Nobody here cares who I am or what I did. They just care that the Dark Lord is dead. All they wanted to know was how I killed him and it's not really a story I could tell them. 'I was chained to his throne and tortured half out of my mind and then the two people you all try to pretend don't exist freed me and I stabbed him to death' doesn't sound all that amazing without context, now does it? Also...”, she hesitated, “I don't want to feel like I'm hiding away after what happened. That... it would feel too much like admitting defeat. So, will you take me with you?”

I looked over to Alisha, who looked about ready to explode with excitement, and told Selene: “Last night we missed you like crazy. We were scared you wanted to stay here. We care too much about you to leave you here. Of course we'll take you along.”

Selene started blubbering and pulled us both into a crushing hug.

It took a few minutes for all of us to calm down before I told her: “Come here for a second.”

She did lean over to me without hesitation and I fastened a necklace around her neck. She looked at the intricate silver charm, a crescent moon with a tiny precious stone embraced by the crescent. The stone looked jet black at first glance but the right light revealed that it was a very dark blue.

“It's called a moon sapphire”, I explained. “It protects against curses and poisons.”

Then I took off my own necklace, the one that held the piece of fairy quartz that was a matching piece with Alisha's.

“Throwing me out now that you have her, are you?”, Alisha mock-accused.

“Shush, you”, I told her as I threaded a second moon sapphire, identical to the one I'd just given Selene, onto the necklace before putting it back on my neck. It now held matching pieces to both of the girls' charms.

Selene looked between her own necklace, Alisha's necklace, and mine, thinking through the implications. I'd just staked a claim on her, the same way I'd claimed Alisha as mine. The accidental elven wedding ritual. Though now that I'd repeated it it clearly wasn't so accidental anymore. For a moment I thought I'd overreached but Selene's reaction was ecstatic and she pulled us into an even more crushing hug than before and then kissed both of us roughly.

116