Vol.2 Ch.2 – Moon-drunk
2.9k 6 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Moon-drunk

In all fairness, I had been warned.

I woke up to a pleasant tingle in the lower half of my body as well as a weight on top of me that was rhythmically grinding against me. When I opened my eyes I saw a very naked, very aroused Alisha straddling me and grinding against my crotch as if her life depended on it. Her mouth was open, a bit of drool running out one corner.

“You couldn't even wait until I was awake?”, I asked her as she continued grinding into me.

She didn't answer me and from the look of utter abandon on her face I wasn't even sure if she could have answered me.

“She's been like this since she woke up”, Selene told me from off to my left. She was lying on the mattress, sweaty, flush, and exhausted. “I have no idea how you slept through our moans.”

“Alright then, desperate times and desperate measures and all that”, I said and bucked Alisha off me.

The priestess was physically the weakest of our group and thus it was the easiest thing in the world to push her face-down into the mattress and hold her arms down behind her back. With the other I spanked her ass until it was red, though judging by her moans that only served to turn her on more. So I shoved three fingers into her soaking wet pussy, thought about it for a moment, then added a fourth, and then I roughly fucked her with them, hammering the spot I knew would drive her wild. There was no finesse and no tenderness in my touch. I just wanted to get her off a couple of times so she would come to her senses. It only took a couple seconds for her to climax the first time and I didn't even slow down as I kept working her pussy just as hard.

“Sheesh, remind me to never wake you up like this”, Selene commented but I ignored her as I kept railing Alisha with my fingers. I usually kept it to two or three fingers with her because she was so tight but I was trying to overwhelm her and though it was a struggle to make four fingers fit I made it work.

It took another three orgasms before Alisha had calmed down enough to be coherent again and she apologized profusely to Selene for mauling her and to me for ambushing me.

Breakfast was a tall mug of strawberry milk because, as Alisha put it, “If I have to suffer through a liquid diet, so do you.” The liquid diet was because, well...

**

After breakfast, Alisha left on her little errand for the day, Selene with her as a chaperone. I'd wanted to be the one to come along but Alisha was too embarrassed to take me with her on that particular outing so I made some last minute preparations for our journey with the Chosen One, meaning buying and packing everything we'd forgotten the day before.

As I entered the inn I was stopped by the innkeeper, my de facto landlord.

“Oi, lad”, he said, his usual way of greeting me.

I turned, slightly worried that I'd pissed him off. “What's up boss?”, I asked but he smiled.

“Calm down lad, everything's fine. Courier dropped this off while you and your lady friends were out”, he said as he handed me a letter.

“Thanks, boss.”

“No problem”, he said and then went back to his work without another word.

I opened the letter and was not too terribly surprised to find that it was from my mother, inviting me to her birthday celebration in a month. She always made sure to send me the invitation early so that I'd have time to schedule my work around it. The trip with the Chosen One would take us a week, maybe two, and the trip to her would take around five days so there was still plenty of time to make it. I would have to ask my women whether they wanted to accompany me, though.

To my surprise, when I got back to our room the girls were already back and Selene had Alisha pinned against a wall and was busy making out with the elf as she roughly fingered her. I'd come to know and appreciate Alisha's high sex drive over the almost two months we'd known each other but this was on another level altogether.

“So”, I asked as I entered our room, startling the two but only momentarily, “how did it go?”

Despite her arousal Alisha managed to reply: “It was mortifying!” before burying her face in Selene's shoulder.

“Was it really?”, Selene asked, but didn't stop working Alisha's pussy.

The elf grumbled before replying: “The procedure was fine. Weird, but fine. But when we entered the shop she took one look at my ears, then at my face, and then it was like she knew why I'd come there.”

“I mean, I doubt you're the first horny elf she's had as a customer”, I told her and she buried her face in Selene's shoulder again.

A little background: For a few weeks we'd been mulling over how to deal with Alisha's moon-drunk day, considering that maiden's tea apparently didn't work on elves, when we'd almost literally stumbled upon an establishment where a witch specializing in water magic offered professional bowel cleaning sessions. So after we saw that place we'd decided on our plan on how to give her release without getting her pregnant. I'd played with Alisha's ass a couple of times before, in the heat of the moment she'd even asked for it herself a couple of times, but the idea of deliberately going to get cleaned up with the intention of having her ass fucked still embarrassed the elf no end, especially since it would be the first time for her to take anything more than my fingers.

To my surprise Selene had seemed excited by the idea as well. I hadn't quite managed to puzzle out yet if she just wanted to see Alisha take me in her ass or if she wanted to try it out herself but either way it didn't shock me when Selene led Alisha to the bed and pulled the elf down with her, Alisha's ass in the air, perfectly positioned for me to get to work.

Selene was lying on her back, Alisha on top of her, and the two started making out again while Selene took Alisha's skirt off, revealing that the elf wasn't wearing any undergarments. Not that it shocked me. On this particular day they'd be soaked through within minutes.

For my part I tore my tunic off before diving face first between Alisha's cheeks, licking and sucking her drenched pussy and then slowly kissing my way up to her pink rosebud.

“Don't”, she hissed as she felt my tongue get closer to her cute little pucker. “That's dirty!”

I chuckled and leaned back to reply: “If it's still dirty, what did you just spend your mun on?”

She groaned.

“Don't worry. It smells like the scented soap you use and tastes like any other part of your skin.” Though a bit muskier, I didn't add aloud. In all honesty, it just smelled and tasted sweaty and given that her body felt warmer than usual I was pretty sure it actually was just sweat.

No longer worried about the flavor I dove back in with more enthusiasm, first drawing lazy circles around her ring of muscle before drawing my tongue over every wrinkle. Her breaths were getting more and more ragged and I noticed her sneaking a hand in between her thighs to rub her pussy but I caught it and pushed the offending hand back up, where Selene grabbed hold of Alisha's wrist.

“I want you to experience this on its own”, I told her. “Try to focus on what I'm doing to you.”

She groaned in response but I did notice her relaxing a bit more so I pulled out a small vial from the bag of holding on my belt.

“Fair warning, this is going to feel cold”, I told her before letting some of the vial's contents drip in between her ass cheeks.

She hissed as the liquid hit her skin. “What is that?”, she asked.

“Slime essence”, I told her. “Best lubricant in the world.” Then I used two fingers to gently massage the slime into her now twitching asshole, not trying to force a finger in yet, just kneading and rubbing, slowly feeling her relax under my touch as Selene held her tight and stroked her hair. I did notice Selene trying her best to get a good look at what I was doing though.

A few minutes later Alisha's hole had opened up a little but still I kept at it, not yet pushing a finger in until finally I could slip one in without the slightest bit of resistance. Even then I did not go deep. I merely used the tip to rub her tight ring from the inside while my other finger was rubbing from the outside.

I so wanted to make a smug comment but I knew if I did she'd clench up again so I kept quiet and rubbed my other hand over the small of her back until she'd relaxed enough that I could push a second finger inside her.

“How does it feel?”, I asked once I'd pushed both fingers inside her to the first knuckle.

“Weird”, she replied.

“Unpleasant?”, I asked.

In response she began to ever so slightly push back onto my fingers, taking them half an inch deeper. “No, just weird”, she whined. “It's different when you're focusing so much on it.”

“Alright”, I said, “just tell me if it hurts.”

Next I dripped some more slime essence onto my fingers before pushing deeper. I pulled them out again and started a slow rhythm, pushing just a little deeper on each thrust until I was going as deep as I could with each slow thrust. I was being slow and gentle, trying to get her acclimated for what was to come. I also knew that slow and gentle and inexorable were a surefire way to drive her wild with need. She got off on rough treatment so this was almost torture for her. But I knew that if I kept at it and brought her over the edge slowly and gently she'd explode.

So that's what I did. My fingers kept to their slow, almost lazy rhythm but I slowly increased my attentions in other ways. I graduated from rubbing the small of her back to showering it with feather-light kisses, then went to kissing her butt cheeks and finally nibbling on them. Her reactions increased alongside my ministrations, from ragged breathing to moaning, to groaning, to frustrated whining and a whimpered “Stop teasing me” and finally trying to push back against my fingers to try and speed up my pace. At first Selene tried to keep her still but then she just left her to her own devices.

When her release finally came it was as spectacular as I'd expected. She didn't suddenly go rigid and shriek like normal, no. It began with her arms and legs trembling, then she let out a high-pitched noise that morphed into a low groan that went on and on and on as she clenched down on my fingers so hard it was starting to hurt, and finally she just collapsed, all her muscles relaxing at once, thankfully including the one squeezing down on my fingers. In all honesty I hadn't been sure whether I could make her come from just playing with her ass so I gently kissed the back of her neck and whispered:

“Good job Alisha. You did so well. I'm so proud of you.”

I got a satisfied whimper in return.

Selene gave it ten heartbeats before she flipped Alisha around onto her back and crawled over to watch closely and to pull down my pants. Of course I was already rock hard but Selene still gave my dick a few pumps to make sure before she took the vial of slime essence from me and spread a generous dollop of it all over my dick. Then she grabbed Alisha's legs to pull them back and give me better access.

“Give it to her”, she told me, “I want to see you spread her open.”

I didn't need any more encouragement and lined myself up at Alisha's rosebud. Before pushing in I looked up at her face. She was looking back at me and though she clearly hadn't yet recovered enough to move or speak she nodded for me to continue. My cock was thicker than two of my fingers but between the slime essence and the way her muscles had relaxed I was still able to slide into her with no resistance. Once I was inside her she squeezed her eyes shut and I saw tears rolling down her cheek. I immediately stopped in my tracks and touched her cheek.

“Are you alright?”, I asked. “Does it hurt?”

She slowly shook her head. “I'm fine. I'm just... relieved to finally have you inside... Don't worry, I'm just a mess today, all my emotions in a jumble. Just fuck me, please.”

I gently rubbed her cheek and granted her request, pulling out before pushing back in.

Now, with her lying on her back, the juices leaking from her pussy were running down and helping lube us up, making it even easier to plunge deep inside her. The feeling of her ass took my breath away. The ring of muscle was incredibly tight, squeezing down on me and not letting go while the flesh beyond it was soft and warm, looser than her pussy but still coiling around me exquisitely.

I chanced a look over at Selene, who was staring at us mesmerized, working herself and not caring if we noticed. “Like what you see?”, I asked her, expecting to pull her out of her trance, but instead she just nodded and kept staring.

“It looks so hot, the way you're spreading her open.”

In all fairness, she was right. The way Alisha was stretched tight around my cock as it kept sliding in and out was amazingly hot.

I put a single finger under Selene's chin and pulled her up to face me until we were eye to eye and there was only half an inch between our lips. “Next time I'll do the same to you”, I said, then kissed her. Somewhere between her hand in her undergarment, my promise, and the kiss she came with a groan and then collapsed onto the bed.

Damn, that idea must have really appealed to her.

With Selene down for the count I no longer had to care about leaning back to give her a good view so I leaned forward, burying myself wholly inside Alisha and kissing her hard. She moaned into the kiss and I kept pumping into her as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in even closer.

The juxtaposition between our gentle lovemaking and the raunchiness of being buried to the hilt inside her ass was driving me wild and I was worried I wouldn't be able to last much longer but just as I thought that I felt her breathing hitch and knew she was getting close as well so I went a bit faster, though still careful not to hurt her, and finally felt her climax, clenching up and then relaxing as she moaned into our kiss. As always, I let her come down from her high before picking up the pace again and soon enough I felt myself teetering on the edge.

Alisha could tell and whimpered: “Do it, please, fill me up, I need it, please, I'm so close... goddess!” At just that moment I finally came and pumped her full of my seed, triggering a second orgasm for her, the clenching milking me dry inside her. Gods above but the feeling was indescribable, filling her as her coiling insides squirmed around me.

By that time Selene had recovered so when I pulled out of Alisha she got a good long look at the elf's slightly gaping hole dripping with my seed and bit her lower lip at the sight.

Next thing I knew I was hard again. Sure I had the stamina to keep up with both my women but even for me this was abnormal. I looked at Alisha, who had a smug look on her face.

“Glad that works as advertised”, she muttered.

“You drugged me?”, I asked, more in surprise than accusation.

“Just making sure you could keep up with me today”, she replied, not a hint of apology in her tone.

“Alright, but I hope you're prepared to take responsibility for it”, I told her and she nodded eagerly in response.

So I laid down on the mattress and pulled Alisha on top of me. My cock was nestled in between her butt cheeks and she ground against it, her palms on my chest to steady herself.

“You want me to put it right back into my tight little ass?”, she asked.

I nodded.

“You want me to ride you until you cum?”

I nodded again.

“You want to pump my ass full of your seed?”

I nodded once more.

“Say it”, she hissed.

It would appear I'd made her beg for it one time too many but I wasn't about to let her take the lead, so I shrugged. “If you don't actually want it I'm sure I can find another woman who wants my dick inside of her...” I said, eyeing Selene who was biting her lip.

Alisha growled and simply grabbed my dick, lined it up and then let her ass slam down, burying me inside her once more. “Oh fuck yes”, she muttered as she impaled herself on me.

“Shame”, Selene muttered.

“We've been neglecting you, haven't we?”, I asked as Alisha began to ride me.

“Eh, the view was amazing”, she told me, which wasn't really an answer.

“Come over here”, I said and guided her until she sat on my face, her back to Alisha, staring down into my eyes as I began to suck on her labia, my hands cupping her ass.

Soon enough Alisha pulled Selene into her and started kneading the blonde's breasts from behind as they kissed. Alisha had a bit of an obsession with Selene's noticeably larger breasts and squeezed and played with them any chance she could get. Apparently large breasts were a rarity among elves.

As for me, I was having the time of my life. My dick ridden by Alisha and buried inside her tight little ass, the tight ring of muscle moving up and down, squeezing every part of my dick as it went, my face full of Selene's pussy that tasted of roses and sage, and the two women on top of me making out and clearly loving it from the way they moaned into each other's mouths.

I was so engrossed in the activity that I only noticed Alisha coming when the rhythmic motion I'd been enjoying suddenly cut off and I shifted my hands from Selene's ass to Alisha's so I could lift her up and slam her down, using her light body to jerk myself off while continuing to lick and suck and nibble Selene's pussy until she grabbed my hair to pull me close and came, at which point I stopped holding back and pumped Alisha's ass full a second time that day.

**

Much, much later, the three of us were laying in a heap on the bed, thoroughly fucked out. Somewhere along the way I'd placed a magical seal over Alisha's pussy that made it impossible for any of the copious amounts of semen I'd produced to get inside her by accident. The spelled piece of paper would come off by morning but by then it would have served its purpose. Even better, whatever wizardry had created it allowed her to relieve herself without soaking the seal.

As we lay there in a tangle of limbs, me stroking my thumbs over both their arms, I muttered out: “I love you. Both of you...”

Their heads snapped up. I'd never actually used the L-word before with them. I'd felt it was too soon in our relationship, even though technically the matching necklaces we wore were the elven equivalent to wedding rings.

“It seriously took you being balls deep in my ass to realize that?”, Alisha asked, mock annoyance in her voice.

I snorted. “More the fact that you trusted me enough to let me do that”, I told her, then added: “And the fact that I'd fight gods and demons to keep both of you safe.” Athena's bush, I had struck a goddess for getting Selene hurt.

That placated her and finally she replied: “I love you, too. Both of you.”

Selene stayed quiet for a while before she said: “I've known I loved you two the moment you came to rescue me.”

We kept lying there for a while before I said: “My mom's birthday is coming up. Do you two want to come with?”

“Where's this coming from?”, Alisha asked.

“I just got a letter from her”, I said. “So? You don't have to come along if you don't want to.”

“And pass up a chance to meet your mom?”, Alisha asked. “No, sir.”

“You've already met my parents. It's only fair I'll come meet your mom”, Selene added.

“It's going to be mortifying, though”, I told them. “Her sister wives will ask lots of inappropriate questions.”

“It can't possibly be more mortifying than what we just did”, Alisha grumbled.

“Point taken”, I said. “So you'll come with?”

A chorus of two “Yes”'s came as reply.

“Thank you.”

 

Another huge thanks to my patron Nahmate and another request to come join our Discord server.

https://discord.gg/MDx2hScuMg We're getting lonely ;_;

96