Prologue: The End And The Beginning
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

The End, And The Beginning

 

The sound of anger barged in from outside my room as their screams echoed in my ears striking in fear of the past memories I had dealt with so long ago.

Thuds of malevolent footsteps closing in, as my actions led to covering under the sheaths of blankets hiding the entirety of my overgrown body away from the fists that I have come to imagine. Loud knocks, at least the way I came to hear them despite the softness the individual outside emitted striking into the wooden door that shut my existence tight. Scared of someone entering, I had locked the door permitting no entrance even to my own family as there voices reached out and only the sound of air entered my ears.

Suddenly, the door broke down from the action of someone else. I quickly stood and saw a muscular man enter fierce in their overall appearance and angry for how I had turned into a coward. He grabbed my hair, pulling me out forcibly as my legs and body reached out to stay locked away from the outside. This was the force of my father, at least the one I grew up with for the longest period of my entire life.

"Thankfully you are not even an ounce of blood related to me."

His voice cracked, as he opened the front door and exited our home as the rain poured intensely into the land we roamed in a daily basis. He reached the gates that surrounded our home and threw me out into the street as I turned and received the cold gaze from my siblings and father. My mother in the other hand worried and only cowered behind my oldest brother as she herself had no control of the man she had loved before my actual father.

Their gazes stayed rampant as I lifted from the ground unable to do much from the start of being cast out. With the intent of heading back into my so called home, the man stood in front of me and pushed me away in a rough manner before turning back and walking away shutting the gates entirely and entering his home. And only a cold-hearted gaze that burned my inner soul was cast out mentioning my unwelcome entrance into their future lives.

The rain roughly intensified, pouring down stronger and more forceful than earlier as if matching with my heartbroken feelings. 

"It's not my fault." I let out, in a miserable tone.

Not even shoes or sandals in possession to roam out in the hard street and the sidewalk of concrete filled with dirt and rocks that scattered around the area. Torn down clothes, as not many new clothes were given to match my newfound size after only a few years of living a life of seclusion. 

Now at the age of 18, and already given up to the streets than helped out to fix my mental state from the constant suffering I had to endure during my own childhood. Tormented by the young ones of my school, only trying to act as a hero to the ones being bullied by the rowdy students that only led to my own demise.

Cast away from society, at least I separated myself from it. Yet it only led to a far worse outcome, as now I was cast out from my own family with no sign of help from those around me who I formerly cherished deeply. Mother, she couldn't even stand her own ground with this man who is my own step-father.

"......."

"Huh?"

A feminine voice shrouded my ears as I turned around and nobody roamed the vacant streets even during the storm we were all facing at present time. My gaze circulated around searching for the source of the voice, but there was nobody who stood close even with a foreign appearance as the voice itself spoke in a different entire language.

Either nobody stood around, or the rain itself lowered my visual field to a minimum close proximity sight. 

Sounds were limited and sight itself only went further to the extended arm and palm of my hand. Further ahead and barely anything stood in sight due to the heavy rain that hit onto the streets and grass that filled the area around me.

The convenience store stood tall on the other side of the road, and was my only destination to seek refuge for a short limited time from the rain the intensified with each passing second. I marched on, without even sighting out any vehicles in close proximity and the voices of young teens filled my ears as they left the store with their umbrellas. I stood fixated on the spot fearing my memories that may haunt me again but the feeling that took effect was instant and hard. 

My sight turned to the thing that hit, as my vision dwindled down from the outcome of what had only happened for a brief second. Plummeted to the wall of a building as the vehicle in front of me pushed on with the driver knocked unconscious from the effect of the air bag that was installed into the vehicle. The truck, accelerated as his foot did not release away from the pedal nor did it move aside to the brakes. My genitals were struck with deep force as the sound of cracking bones traveled to my ears and into my brain as the pain engulfed my entire body and my throat burned with the blood that slowly flowed out.

My vision blurred as I saw one of the kids wandering around alone, as the umbrellas of the other two laid themselves on the ground without an owner to hold them for proper use. The sound of sirens approached vividly as the short sight of medical professionals approached liberating me from the shackles that held me tight into the wall. Blood poured as a iron rod had stabbed itself onto me from the back into the abdomen as a significant portion of blood lost. Their words did not reach and the light of sight slowly perished as my senses all dwindled.

"......"

The same voice came up, the feminine voice from earlier louder as the tone of struggle came outwardly.

Realization kicked in, as not even what I had wanted for so long had been gained even with no experience whatsoever other than videos that circulated the internet. I may have lived miserably, but couldn't life had ended with that fact gone. Will I really die a virgin?

Black, that was what the sight so far could see with the minor light that led out of the tube. I was pushed out, smaller then the usual self I had grown accustomed to. The touch of cloth traveled my body, liberating the sensation of liquid that filled my body in a sticky manner. 

Sight gained once again, I was surrounded by a wooden structure not modern in the slightest with the light source lit from a small candle rather than a light bulb. This was not normal in the slightest and not much with the man dressed with old ragged clothes pretending to be a doctor in the medical field.

"........"

A masculine voice, similar to the feminine voice from earlier that had appeared out of nowhere with no source to track down.

Place down into someones arms, I looked upwards to the sight of a European beautiful woman, at least her whole look seemed to represent something alike rather than a Japanese, American or even Mexican. Her beauty transcended those of the regular people that I grew to know and find in the internet.

"......."

No clue as to what was being said, and her attire was seductive or in a way old as compared to what I was used to for so long. The man approached, not the doctor but a similar blonde haired man as the woman who held me as her large breasts caught my full attention.

They talked before placing me down in a crib and talked with the so called medical expert, than again the odd feelings of the crib and the whole house get up was strange and odd. Whether they were complete castaways such as myself who indulged into novels, games and anime this whole things is way too extreme.

Yet perhaps the shorter size of my entire body may serve me as an informant into what had occurred much more the loss of my senses before entering this new form. I have seriously been reincarnated into another world.

This meant that I am no longer the same boy as before, and my life can start anew with countless possibilities to follow. Once more, I can live this life much more serious than the former secluded being I once lived as.

Yes, that is what I must do if I have been given the chance to reincarnate.

1