Chapter 0: Distinct Venture, Ones End And Another’s Beginning?
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Short Chapter and the next will start the series!

0

Distinct Venture, Ones End And Another's Beginning?

 

Now, life hadn't been to difficult to endure in the constant wait of growth and the results that came with each passing year of living and gathering friends, allies and even enemies.

At the time of living, everything had been so peaceful and wonderful but that ongoing precious time of life was instantly crashed upon by the appearance of chaos. Entities of great power rivaling the known mortal gods of the world rushed abruptly into the world bringing destruction and malice alongside their every action.

As for I, my power increased and in many places I was titled a hero but in comparison to the others I was weak and frail and my bones were shattered by one of our enemies. If not due to a high level healing spell I would've died a long time ago. 

Gods entered from the heavens into mortal grounds claiming back their land they protected and created more labyrinths and dungeons keeping these dangerous monsters and entities locked away for an enormous time.

"You are? A human, but qualifications of deity course through your blood. Will you take the steps into godhood? I, Eternal Lord Frey will serve you as a guide into the roots of godhood if you so wish?"

Godhood was a option to lead my life, but I rejected the option as I saw no ulterior motives of living an immortal life. Instead I focused on my children and wives as I lived the rest of my life in prosperity. Into the old age I had been blessed to live for the continuity of a former miserable life.

I witnessed so much change, with how the gods now roamed the world and led the world to an entire different path from the normal.

The future, will be different.


Some Time In The Far Future

"Move!"

A intense battle unfolded in the wilderness by a carriage that had stopped its movements  to defend itself from the trouble that waited to unfold.

A man, strong in physique with a bulky sword weighting tons over his arms with each swing he struck. Each enormous monster depleted down as their blood soaked the green of nature as each passing strike was carried with a rough force with vigilance. He did not falter or miss a single shot against the beasts and eliminated them all the instance they lifted once more from the ground or called out for help.

"That was quick?"

A man left the carriage nervous briefly but composed the next second as he strode off to the front of the carriage and prepared to ride off waiting for the man to enter. He did so, and what met inside was a woman, beautiful and with long white hair and ruby-red eyes. She held a child in her arms and smiled vividly with the temper of sorrow growing shortly.

They rode off into the large landscape into the mountain where a small village resided away from contact with the outside world.

The place was lively, as children ran and roamed the land and the parents otherwise adults harvested crops and worked regularly to sustain themselves even if not much of governess stood in the village. They rode into the top of the mountains, where a lonely cabin stood tall without anyone to interfere within the grounds of the one who lived in the premises. 

The man and woman released themselves from the carriage and knocked in the door as loud thuds approached menacingly opening the door in a not so pleasant manner.

"Huh, is there a special occasion for this unforeseen visit?" He asked intrigued over the small child.

"Nothing too special, we just saw you as the only available option before we decayed into nothing."

The couple were expressionless as the scent of a curse illuminated their former lively bodies. A curse that could not be dispelled and the bearer of it a monster with indefinite power. They handed the innocent child into his arms as he fully accepted the sudden first and final request of the two young ones. Not much to speak after before they departed as the man stood still in the porch of his home with the child in his arms.

"Not even a name. That's the least they could've done."

The child, flowing with natural white hair and the similar ruby-red eyes of its mother. Little in its overall appearance connected it to the father, but the familiarity of its mother laid on it with such warmth.

"Alright, lets go inside now... Little Eydis."

1