Chapter 54 – The Elves Have Tea
302 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
It's Wednesday again! Weekly Patreon advanced chapters are up and published~ Thanks for supporting!!! If you can, please leave a rating or review if you've enjoyed it so far!

 

Chapter 54 - The Elves Have Tea

 

 

Cal Cal was stupefied by the discovery of the Void and Ancient Mahogany Wood while the two elves went on to greet Li Qu.

 

They bowed in greeting– both with deep respect towards the unfathomable being in front of them.

 

"Greetings to your Excellency, we hope you've been well!"

 

Li Qu looked up at the two elves with a bored look– he then pointed at Cal Cal and informed the elf with the white beard about his student.

 

"All of you arrived just in time. Find a place to sit down and make that elf princess over there calm down. Oh, and the girl right there is my waitress, Xia Qiu. The student I asked you to teach. In case I have not, but I should probably inform you in advance that she has the Endless Icefire Physique as well."

 

Donaer Cerle spotted Xia Qiu that was sat down on the floor cross-legged in the corner with her eyes closed and saluted Li Qu.

 

"I understand Your Excellency, I will teach her to the best of my abilities! You may rest assured, the gracious act of Your Excellency healing us would not be written off just like that. If you may need any additional help, please do let us know!"

 

Melian Aelfis walked to the nearest table beside Li Qu and took a peek at the menu containing two items. When she saw the price for a singular pot of tea, her eyes opened wide in shock as she let out a slight gasp in astonishment.

 

"Ah!"

 

Cal Cal sulked at being ignored by Li Qu. However, when she saw Melian Aelfis' face and went to take a look at what she was gasping at, she got bored and thought that her ex-tribe leader was just exaggerating.

 

"Ai, isn't it just a few measly Bio-Cores? Just order away! I, your Nature Goddess, will treat you both to a good tea session!"

 

Cal Cal was unfazed by the price tagged on the two teas as she knew that Li Qu would not cheat them– someone as imposing as the Karmic Banisher would not possibly do these shady things just to rip them off a few Bio-Cores.

 

Donaer Cerle headed towards them shortly after and sat down, patiently waiting for his student and the tea as he closed his eyes to get in tune with the energy around.

 

Cal Cal shouted towards Li Qu to draw his attention and listed her orders.

 

"Your Excellency, we would like to get six pots in total! Three pots of Gold Spirit Tea and three pots of Enlightenment Tea!"

 

Li Qu looked up from his phone for a slight moment and looked back down while saying–

 

"The Enlightenment Tea would have to wait until my waitress is done with her cultivation."

 

Cal Cal was puzzled and innocently asked for the reason why that was so.

 

"Can't Your Excellency make the tea yourself?"

 

Li Qu pretended to frown in displeasure and said with a low voice.

 

"Do not ask so many questions and just enjoy the Gold Spirit Tea temporarily– she will awaken soon."

 

He put his phone away while getting up from his seat and headed towards the brewing room to brew it himself since Xia Qiu was not free to help yet.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, Li Qu walked out with a tray containing three pots of Gold Spirit Tea and put it on the table before walking back to the cashier counter to sit down and watched the Mookbang livestreamer, the likes were almost reaching her target amount.

 

It was then that Li Qu's screen had an animated yacht pop up with an eye-catching style, the livestreamer exclaimed in a merry tone from the sudden gift and made a kissing sound near the microphone.

 

"'BigDaddy101', thank you so much for the yacht!!! For being ranked number one on my Highest Gifter Leaderboard for three months straight, you deserve a kiss! Chuuu~"

 

The viewers all exclaimed– some with support, some with jealousy at how the nouveau-riche user could simply donate so much money to another person online without batting an eye.

 

Li Qu was curious; he tapped on the gift box icon located on the bottom left of the screen to display the gift menu and a list of colorful options to tip the livestreamer popped out– ranging from the cheapest rose flower costing 100 coins, to the most expensive one being the rocket ship, costing about 200,000 coins.

 

He mentally calculated the conversion ratio and found out that a single rocket ship was equivalent to 2000 Mei Dollars, while the yacht 'BigDaddy101' gifted out had cost 50,000 coins– it was a 100:1 Coins to Mei Dollar ratio.

 

Li Qu tapped on the rocket ship and a notification appeared on his screen out of nowhere– prompting him to log in or sign up as a registered user should he want to purchase coins.

 

All this while, Li Qu had only been using a guest account that was unregistered with limited functions.

 

He gave Xia Qiu a quick look as he thought with slight pity for the livestreamer that he would not be able to shower her with gifts as of now.

 

'CutieFoodie' had brought him some form of entertainment– passing his time in enjoyment, and that fact alone would make her deserve to be rewarded. However, he would have to wait till his waitress was free to help bind an account and create a registered user name.

 

The social media applications were all connected together and could go under a single username so that people would not have to overcomplicate things and register so many accounts. Even for his Fish Mania game, he had reached the maximum limit of VIP level 10 and could not top-up anymore as his account was just a guest account.

 

Any higher and he would need to verify himself, it was a standard safety measure used by most companies to prevent scammers and money-launderers from potentially exploiting their applications.

 

Melian Aelfis proceeded to pour the Gold Spirit Tea into the cups of her Nature Goddess' and tribe elder's first before pouring it into her own one, an act that displayed courtesy towards the elder generation.

 

Cal Cal picked up her teacup and downed the Gold Spirit Tea within a single shot– like how she would consume her wine.

 

Although unrefined and a stark contrast from the elves' royal etiquette– it was her way of enjoyment, she smacked her lips in delight at the flavor that the Gold Spirit Tea brought and exclaimed out loud in utter satisfaction.

 

"Ahhh, now that was flavorful and delicious! I have never tasted tea as good as Your Excellency's! I'm really curious how the Enlightenment Tea would fare against this one."

 

Donaer Cerle unhurriedly took a small sip with a poised manner, his pinky finger slightly lifting up in elegant bearing while he savored the taste and scent of the gold spirit tea slowly.

 

He raised his eyebrows in surprise at how good it was and gave his own opinion eloquently while recollecting some sweet memories back at his own world.

 

"This is simply remarkable! I can envision myself standing at the top of the World Tree back in Green Heaven while the cool breeze caresses my face gently. Hmmm, and there's a slight scent of the Three-Colored Lotus wafting out of the tea– how nostalgic…"

 

The powers that the Gold Spirit Tea contained were negligible to the two elves from the Green Heaven Realm as their cultivation bases were already decently high.

 

However, for Melian Aelfis– an Ascended, things were not the same.

 

She was at a loss for words as she just covered her gaping mouth with her hand in absolute wonder and breathed heavily; she felt her limit wall made some movements– albeit just a little.

 

Just then, Cal Cal took a whiff of the relaxing smell lingering in the teahouse and remarked with uncertainty–

 

"This fragrance, I feel like I've smelled something similar to this before very long ago, it's coming from somewhere near the counter…"

 

10