Chapter 58 – Another Sudden Mission
251 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 58 - Another Sudden Mission

 

 

“My love, why are we meeting so urgently? Something must’ve happened.”

 

The woman asked the man in front of her anxiously pacing back and forth within the room with a hint of concern.

 

“It’s ‘Five’, he’s dead.”

 

The man replied in a mysterious but solemn tone while staring at the devastatingly beautiful woman with platinum blonde hair and gentle green eyes in front of him.

 

“What?! My love– you musn’t joke around like that, he’s your good budd–”

 

“I SAID HE’S DEAD! F*CKING DEAD! That f*cking monster in the teahouse f*cked him up so bad that he’s without even a corpse to bury!”

 

“...”

 

He lost control of his emotions and shouted out at his beloved, he realized his blunder as he softened his tone and apologized.

 

“I’m sorry, dear. I-I’m just too overwhelmed, that guy’s too strong– so d*mn f*cking strong that I can’t think of any way to even get revenge for Alejandro!”

 

“Tobias, my love. I understand how you feel. It’s alright– come here…”

 

The woman put her jade green mask down on the bed and walked towards him to give him a hug while patting his back gently, however– the man sighed with frustration at another issue.

 

“Sigh– how long must we keep our relationship a secret? I want to announce to the whole world that you, Anastasia Perkin– is my woman! The one and only lady in the Church Of Chaos– ‘Two’, belongs to me!”

 

“Me too, my love… How I wish to announce that you, Tobias Rosefield– belong to me too!”

 

They declared their sweet nothings to each other as their fiery gazes locked, things were getting heated; they got on the bed and their bodies soon intertwined within the bedsheets– amorous passion filling the atmosphere.

 

Unfortunately, what they did not know was that there was a small black camera lens lodged in the middle of the rose flower in the vase beside the window– reflecting the hotel room’s ceiling light menacingly while transmitting live footage on a monitor screen somewhere.

 

“Haha, infidelity at its finest! A spectacular scene that would spark a major uproar within the families of the Perkin’s and Rosefield’s! Look at this, Jeff Moon!”

 

A bald man with chocolate skin-tone cackled with amusement at their unfaithfulness while Jeff Moon that was behind him praised with utmost fervor.

 

“Sir ‘Nine’, your genius plan is genuinely astounding. I wonder, how did you manage to bug their secret meeting location?”

 

“Hmph, that Tobias is a lovestruck fool– Tobias Rosefield’s chauffeur had been bought over by me ages ago! ‘Five’ is too emotional for our aspirations, we must remove his existence before any additional problems arises from him, and that b*tch Anne Perkin… How f*cking amazing, tsk, tsk, look at that body!”

 

‘Nine’ opened his arms wide as he reveled in his own greatness and the figure of Anne Perkin, thinking about how wonderful their faces would be when they found out that everyone had always been dancing in his rhythm all along.

 

Jeff Moon eyes glinted as he knelt down with a single knee while proclaiming his grandeur.

 

“As expected of the one favored by Pontiff Jule, Sir 'Nine'! May Chaos ruin our hearts!!!”

 

“That is a fact. I won’t let anyone get in my way… Even if it’s the other Numbered ones!”

 

‘Nine’ squinted his eyes; deep in his own thoughts and calculations while the pair of adulterous lovers indulged in their lust.

 

 

“Byebye, Young Master Li! I’ll be setting off to explore the world for a while and will visit you soon! The other elders will make their way here soon, according to our promise!”

 

Li Qu looked calmly at Cal Cal waving him goodbye enthusiastically, while Melian Aelfis slightly bowed– exposing her deep ravine through the woven grass dress with a deep V-line as she excused herself.

 

“Your Excellency, I’ll be leaving now to accompany my mighty Nature Goddess for an adventure.”

 

Melian Aelfis had a slightly hesitant look on her face– however, she knew that she should not overstep her boundaries; she reeled her thoughts on buying a few pots of Enlightenment Tea for take-away back in and returned back to her motherly smile.

 

Cal Cal inwardly nodded when she heard Melian Aelfis compliment her, she peeked at her hesitant face while thinking of something; Li Qu smiled and waved his hands to shoo them off.

 

“Go now, little elves. Have fun.”

 

All of a sudden, Cal Cal turned around and asked Li Qu with a pleading look– giving off eyes like a puppy.

 

“Oh– Young Master Li, wait! I wanna purchase some Enlightenment Tea for take-away, is that alright? Please?”

 

Li Qu looked at her puppy-eyes and sighed with slight exasperation.

 

“Sigh– little princess, I know you want to buy it for your maidservant, but you should know that it’s not that eas– You know what? Fine, wait here!”

 

“Yes! Young Master Li’s the best!!! Ahem– b-but it’s not that I’m buying for her, it’s just that I’m afraid I’ll be thirsty in the middle of my journey and have nothing to drink, that’s all!”

 

Li Qu gave Cal Cal a deadpan gaze as if he knew she was not being honest with her feelings and rushed into the brewing room while beckoning Xia Qiu to follow him with haste.

 

After the duo went into the brewing room, Melian Aelfis could not resist it and pulled her revered Nature Goddess in a warm embrace and buried her face in the mountains of majesty.

 

“Melian Aelfis!!! Stop– I can’t breathe! You’re suffocating me– Mmph!”

 

“Thank you so much, my lovely, cute, beautiful and omnipotent Nature Goddess– I promise to serve you with all my heart! Even if you ordered me to cross a sea of fire or a mountain of blades– I’ll be willing to!”

 

Cal Cal’s cheeks blushed with a pink hue, she was embarrassed by Melian Aelfis’ direct confrontation of her feelings and pushed her away.

 

“S-Stop! I don’t need that! Just… Attend to me well, that’s all! Now– let go of me!!!”

 

Melian Aelfis separated from the embrace unwillingly while Cal Cal was gasping for air, albeit comically.

 

Donaer Cerle was sat on the chair nearby and watched the affectionate elves with a smile and thought nostalgically–

 

‘Her Majesty would definitely be happy when she sees the Third Princess so adored here...’

 

While inside the brewing room, Li Qu was resenting the System with a frown and gritted his teeth.

 

‘You just have to do that, hmmm? Is it fun to tease me like that?!’

 

[Host, it’s not fun at all. Instead, it’s extremely fun. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ]

 

“...D*mnable System, you will get it one day! You can touch anything– anything other than ‘that’!”

 

Li Qu was seething with displeasure as he prepared the ingredients with lightning efficiency, even leaving trails of after-images with the speed he was going at in order to save every precious second.

 

“Did you say something? What d*mnable?”

 

“Nothing. Be ready to answer at any given moment– I am rushing for time because of some unknown reasons. Do not ask.”

 

“Huh? Okay!”

 

The reason Li Qu was rushing so fast was because– back when he nearly rejected Cal Cal’s request, the System abruptly summoned the interface in front of his field of vision.

 

[Sudden Mission Triggered!]

 

[Because this is the 3rd time that Host has rejected a take-away order, the Celestial Teahouse’s profit is plummeting!]

 

[Sudden Mission: Brew Enlightenment Tea for take-away 0/3]

 

[Time Limit: 00h:59m:58s]

 

[Mission Failure: Host’s Fish Mania VIP Level 10 account: ‘ImmortalLi123’, will be permanently deleted.]

 

[Mission Reward: x2 Jade Agarwood Incense Box (x50 Incense Sticks per box)]

 

Li Qu sped up the drying process of the Enlightenment Leaves by using his cultivation powers to slightly heat up the room temperature– twenty minutes passed as the first pot was ready and started emitting a bright glow.

 

Vooom!

 

A riddle was sent into Li Qu’s mind after he opened up the potential of the Enlightenment Leaves; the one minute countdown had begun.

 

11