Chapter 3: I Became a Mechanic
712 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun-woo opened the door of his workshop and went inside, and closed the door.

After turning on the light, Jun-woo went inside and immediately used his skill.

[Do you want to create a 'Blacksmith Robot'? The following materials are consumed in the item window.]

  • Iron Ore x 1,000
  • Titanium x 100
  • Adamantium x 10
  • Lesser Magical Stone x 1 'produce.'

Assuming it is needed for creation, the ores from the item window poured out in front of Jun-woo. The ores became smaller and smaller and turned into powder and hovered around like a magic crystal. Then they gathered as if taking shape.
A tin robot-like head was made, and thick arms were made on both sides.

An intense light was emitted when a body that looked a little full and short but had strong legs were created.

When he opened his eyes, a humanoid robot with a voluptuous physique standing in front of him was about 140 centimeters tall.

[Blacksmith Robot]

-Level: 20

-Occupation: Mecha Blacksmith [Unique]

-Health:400 Mana:10

-Strength: 60 Dexterity: 20 Intellect: 1* Stamina: 20

-Attack power: 20

-Defense: 150*

[wearable equipment]

-right hand

The robot's interface was visible.

And the description of the robot appeared in the item window.

Jun-woo took it out and read it.

[Level is the same as the user. Strength is level x3, and agility and stamina are the same as its level. It is affected by the user's skill when crafting. The recipe is available, and users can share information to collaborate. A machine's mastery skill is generally proportional to its level. The energy used is a magic stone, and when the energy is exhausted, the machine stops. The blacksmith robot can be placed in the item window at any time.]

It was a brief description.

Jun-woo looked at the machine and said,

“Would you like to make an iron dagger that contains one iron ore?”

The blacksmith machine nodded and raised his right hand to Jun-woo.

"hammer."

It was like a doctor who asked for a crafting hammer.

“Are you able to speak?”

“Hammer, tongs, iron ore.”

Jun-woo handed over a shabby crafting hammer, tongs, and 20 iron ore from his item window.

The robot also had an item window, and iron ore was put into the open cabinet on the chest.

The blacksmith robot picked up the hammer and looked around.

Then, it went to the crater, made a fire by itself, and waited for the heat to rise.

“Could I give you a name… How about a simple one, like 'boss’? Or probably ‘Captain,’ since you are a blacksmith....”

The blacksmith machine-turned to Jun-woo and nodded.

“Then is it okay if it is ‘Captain’?”

"Probably."

“Then I will watch.”

Jun-woo approached Captain and looked at the interface.

The interface of the blacksmith machine was all about the stat window, equipment window, item window, and energy window.

Up to 5 magic stones could fit into the energy spear.

As the temperature of the crater rose, Captain moved.

It put iron ore into the tally, and when the iron was hot, it took it out and smashed it with the hammer.

Smash! Smash!

It was iron ore that was distorted without apparent reason.

'Power 60....'

To put it simply, a force of 1 is said to be able to lift 30 kg. It was an effect that added 1 to attack power.

When this tremendous force was poured out on a crafting hammer made of titanium and knocked, the iron ore could not withstand it.

A hot knife in the shape of a dagger was dipped in ocher water to quench it, and the blade was sharpened on a grinder as Jun-woo did.

It was a strange feeling because the movement and movement of the robot named Captain seemed to be the same as him.

[The blacksmith robot has completed the iron dagger.]

When the sword was finished, Captain brought it.

[Iron Dagger]

-Rank: Normal

-Classification: One-Handed Sword

-Attack power: 19

-Item value: 162,030 gold

Crafting time decreased, and attack power increased.

As the attack power increased, it was natural for the value to rise.

“Awesome… … .”

If the monster he summoned hunts, the summoner is invisible, but he can gain hunting experience.

Similarly, Jun-woo could also get crafting experience points if Captain the robot he summoned produced it.

Jun-woo approached Captain the robot and checked its condition.

'Energy consumption?'

The cost of the iron dagger made was approximately 60,000 to 160,000 gold.

However, its energy was reduced by 1%.

Since a low-grade magic stone was worth 10 million won, in a way, 100,000 won was blown away.

'That's the only way, and it doesn’t have a profit.'

In a way, it was a loss in itself because Captain did it.

The blacksmith robot was a unique class blacksmith.

His strength is low now, and although the hammer is modest, it was not at the level of ability to make something like this.

“Can you make a rare recipe?”

"Possibly."

It was a rare recipe that contained titanium, but Jun-woo did not have the money to produce it.

"First… Let's make items with iron ore and sell them. Captain, make the best iron ore items. The type starts with a heavy sword.”

Captain nodded and made a mechanical sound.

“Iron ore, tar wood, onyx grindstone.”

Tar wood is a wooden item mainly used for handles.

The onyx grindstone was an item used to sharpen the blade.

Looking at the demand for a sharpening stone, it seemed difficult to sharpen a heavy sword with that dagger-only sharpener.

Jun-woo handed all the ingredients he had to Captain.

Upon receiving the goods, Captain began production.

Jun-woo himself wanted to help, but he didn't.

First of all, there is only one crater, and the extra hammer is not good, so it would not be of much help.

Moreover, he did not know that the item's value might decrease if he helped.

Still, he had a lot of confidence in his ability as a captain, so Jun-woo was worried about whether or not to go ahead while watching.

“First, let’s make five heavy swords.”

"I know."

One bag was completed quickly.

The attack power was 61, a magic grade sword.

"I'll do the finishing touches, Captain."

"I know."

I received the sword that had been quenched and polished with an onyx grindstone.

Then, the item was completed when the master trimmed the handle.

Likewise, the attack power was 61, a magic grade sword.

“Okay, leave the finishing touches to me, Captain.”

"I know."

While Captain was making the sword, Jun-woo put the sword in the local market.

Since the medium-sized one-handed sword is the best-selling and in-demand item among all items, I received a call within a few minutes of posting.

After making an appointment, Jun-woo continued to sharpen the day.

After five swords were made, Jun-woo put the heavy sword in the item window and told Captain.

“Keep making it, Captain.”

"Okay."

Jun-woo, who rode the subway to Yongsan again, sold his heavy sword in no time.

After selling his sword, Jun-woo started to buy titanium materials, one step above iron ore.

Titanium, an ore, charcoal to melt titanium, a sharpening stone to sharpen the blade, and even a handle wood were purchased evenly.

Returning to the workshop, Jun-woo started making items with titanium.

‘Is it okay with titanium?'

He had sharpened the blade several times, but it was difficult because of his lack of strength.

Previously, Captain made the whole process once, and once again, Jun-woo set the blade himself.

Again, the attack power was the same.

"Great."

Jun-woo was a blacksmith from birth.

He didn't have skill.

“Let’s go on.”

"I know."

The work continued until late at night.

The sword Jun-woo was making was a sword that contained 30 titanium ore, the maximum of a medium sword.

Captain the robot put titanium ore in the crater and melted it, then struck it with a hammer.

To make a single square titanium ingot, take out the ore again and tap the titanium to make an ingot.

When two ingots were stacked on top of each other and struck with a hammer, the two ingots became one and compressed.

The size was the same.

Only the weight was different.

Then, it compresses up to 3 ore. After ten ingots were compressed by three each, the blacksmith machine formed a blade through forging.

After the blade was polished and quenched, Captain the Robot handed it over to Jun-woo.

Jun-woo took it, closed one eye, and carefully sharpened the sword while scanning it.

The sword was completed when the carefully sharpened blade was inserted into the handle.

Upon completion, a bright light permeated inside the sword.

'Huh?'

[The sword is complete.]

“Jackpot, jackpot.”

When making items with ore more than titanium, there were times when many efects were attached to factors depending on skill and luck.

Now was the time.

It was Jun-woo's first great success.

[Shining One-Handed Sword]

-Class: Rare

-Classification: Heavy sword

-Durability: 500/500

-Attack power: 94

*Increases attack power by 23.

Item Value: 18,302,012 gold

It was 18.3 million gold.

It was achieved at the cost of 12 million gold since 30 titanium was used.

The rare sword, which was a huge success, was immediately put on the local market.

The raised one-handed sword option was the easiest and most popular one-handed sword option.

Because of that, within a few seconds of posting, I was flooded with calls.

[I’ll get it right away, I am in Yongsan Exchange, where are you?]

[Where are you? cool deal, a]

[Buying.]

[Where are you? I’ll leave in an instant.]

[Please let me live! Please.]

People who want to use it and people who want to do business are mixed, and the messages did not stop.

“What I’m going to do….”

It was the first time he had had this kind of situation, so while he was thinking about it, Captain continued to smash on the titanium.

"Huh? Are you going to continue? I'm going to sleep, Captain."

"Very well."

Jun-woo looked at Captain.

'Is it okay if it doesn't take a break, even if it's a machine?'

If so, this is a machine that runs 24/7.

“Is it okay if you don’t rest?”

“35% energy, command.”

“You mean all you need is energy, right?”

"Yes."

“Then, make a heavy sword with the leftover ingredients.”

"Okay."

"Good job."

Captain nodded and smashed the titanium.

Jun-woo left the warehouse workshop and locked the door.

He was worried about Captain being left alone, but this is a very small warehouse deep in the mountains.

He thought it would be okay since Jun-woo only had a handful of people who visited him in the past three years.

A little further down, there was Jun-woo's shabby house near the outskirts of the mountain.

Jun-woo went home, washed his sweaty body, and lay down.

When he checked the message, he saw texts from dozens of people.

Among them, Jun-woo had a conversation with people who said they were paying more than 18.3 million gold, and Jun-woo decided to meet tomorrow with the person who agreed to buy for 18.9 million and then took out his notebook.

Then he started writing something.

After adding the energy of the consumed magic stone and various materials and calculating the value of the created item, approximately 20 million gold was earned.

Even if it wasn't a huge success, Jun-woo scratched his hair, earning more than 15 million gold.

'Can I earn like this? Legends are great...'

However, this was only the first day of profit of a level 20.

6