Chapter 24 – Arnold Grim (5)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24 – Arnold Grim (5)

“You lying son of a bitch.” Arnold gnashed his teeth. Daimon only shrugged his shoulder.

It was Xiao instead who replied to him. “What are you doing here?” Then she looked around and saw the current appearance of her father’s study room.

“What happened here?”

No one bothered to answer as a stifling pressure pervaded the place all of a sudden. Ten Mind Weavers readied their powers. Four groups of masters surrounded him. One could see confidence in their face. Because no matter how strong an individual, he was in the end alone!

“I didn’t know how foolish someone to remain in this situation. But I applaud your fake act. It saved all of your subordinates.”

“You should surrender,” Daimon stated. “We can use your strength. It’s a pity to trap a lion such as yourself in a cage.”

“Ohhh,” Arnold said in disdain. “So, you are not a simple man you portrayed yourself. I thought you were only a pretty face, but it seems you approached Karen with a secret agenda.”

The latter glanced at the people facing him like a death reaper. “Your plan is brilliant. But… it’s not me who is caged by you. It’s you who are trapped with me!”

Whoosh. Whoosh. The masters reacted as soon as Arnold moved. This illustrated how professional they were.

One hand welcomed ten fists. Xiao trembled from such a sight. From her comprehension, they resembled animals thirsting for blood! She still hadn’t recovered from their dialogue and now they were already exchanging fists!

However, it didn’t matter how fast or powerful, the ten fists got overwhelmed despite their numbers!

Ten masters flew. Everyone barely woke up from shock when Arnold chased them like a dart. Another group of masters blocked him, but Arnold also made a quick work of them.

Soon, all groups of masters attacked him from all sides. But anyone with a good eye knew they were hanging in a thread!

“Shit! Is he a monster?!”

It wasn’t because they weren’t cooperating. In fact, they had a tight formation! Arnold was just on another level!

All masters became a mess and had to stop to rest.

“What is happening?” Xiao couldn’t help but speak at this time. Then she turned her gaze on Arnold. “Old man, what are you doing here?”

Arnold’s eyes flickered. He looked at the girl’s face before turning towards the president. A foreboding thought arose. He muttered. “Their eyes and nose… are similar.”

“It’s what you think,” Daimon stated while looking at the two with a playful expression. “It seems you two know each other. Then, let’s keep it simple. He wanted to kill your father.”

“What?!”

But Xiao’s face hadn’t changed yet when Daimon dropped another bomb. It made her face blue.

“He likely approached you with ulterior motives. Terrorists have no guilt about doing anything to reach their goal.”

0