Chapter 41 – Kill
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41 – Kill

“Do we really have to kill your father?” Katarina looked at me with worried eyes. Even our subordinates did too.

Only I was calm about it.

“There was no better time than this time. Call Courtney, she will lead the opposition. Let’s see if my father can still laugh after I overthrow him from his throne!”

“Yes!”

“Any news about the others?”

“We accomplished all of the tasks, Ma’am!” I could perceive the pride in their voice.

Just how much bloodshed did we make today? President, politicians, popular figures… I ordered thousands of heads to roll so that the entire world will panic!

The world – people created this system that shackled everyone. It had two sides, morality, and punishment. Morality restricted people to make bad choices while punishment only emerged when you insisted on your bad choice. So, no matter what I do, the world, this system would condemn me to eternal shame!

I didn’t have any chance of fighting such a behemoth. The only way was to shuffle all the cards back to the beginning!

I planted people in every corner of the world. It was a long bumpy ride, but I managed it! Then when the time came, I acted without hesitation!

Now, countries would begin firing each other’s throats. It would reduce the population and the economic crisis would soon escalate. Then, a cold war would appear.

I would insert myself at that moment then. The moment their success reached my ears, I went into euphoria. Now, only one thing left.

“Why are you here?” The president went from shock to calm as he observed the few figures surrounding his bed. He might be in pajamas, but his nerves of steel showed he was really the president.

“Sigh. You killed all of them?”

“Yes.” Katarina’s body reeked of blood the most to the point her hired killers distanced themselves from her. Out of disgust and out of fear!

The president smiled. “If people only knew. You should be crowned the Queen of Mind Weavers.”

“Is Karen worth it?”

“Of course.” Katarina’s expressionless eyes quickly shone when she heard Karen’s name.

“She only loved herself. Every action she did was on her own. A selfish… nothing but a monster born from the blood of monsters! In the end, she’s going to betray you too! Just like her mother!”

However, the woman only gave her a reassuring smile.

“It doesn’t matter what she will do. I will accept it.”

“Because I love her.”

His heart skipped a beat, recalling the figure of a woman with who he was deeply in love. The feeling of that day didn’t change. But her lies and selfishness changed him into another person.

The president shook his head. “Too bad.”

“So unfortunate. But forget it.”

He stared at Katarina with a kind gaze. “You should have been my daughter instead.”

The Mind Weaver trembled. But she gritted her teeth and finished her mission.

Looking at the blood splashing on her body, of the person who took care and nurtured her from childhood, she felt lightheaded.

Thus, she didn’t see the creepy smile appearing on the corpse.

0