Chapter 108 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (6)
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 108 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (6)

The answer was simple. I mastered the power of light.

Prior to this, I mastered space, time, and casualty, which enabled me to change a person’s existence to my desire.

The power of light gave me the ability of absolute speed. Without even a fraction of a second, I used my utmost speed to slash. Empowered by space, time, and casualty, I ran towards the opposite side of death and completely escape it!

But it wasn’t as if Simons’ attack was ineffective. My insides had turned into a mush, I presume. One couldn’t avoid death without sacrificing something.

But I didn’t care. I would still die but it was going to happen later.

Unfortunately for him, I could stay alive for five minutes at least. I would do everything to defeat him and then behead that bitch God.

Moreover, God’s palace seemed to agree with me. It began turning into illusory. It signaled me to hurry up or I would miss the opportunity.

Even the chaos power inside me was on the verge of dissipation. Not a dragon anymore, so, there was no way I could tap on that power.

Problems kept piling, ain’t it?

I used my shoulder to carry the weight of my sword. Positioning sideways, I pushed my back foot and sprung towards the sky. My sword danced around me. Slow and elegant. My aura started increasing.

I visualized a gigantic tree. A draconic tree. It didn’t have a luscious appearance. Withered roots. Dry leaves. A living thing that took the test of the vicissitudes of time. He wasn’t the progenitor of this method but he was the one who trod on it the longest.

Maybe even he didn’t know about this but I appreciated his knowledge.

Shing.

For the first time, I saw Simons change of expression! Like a scared cat, he zapped away as if his natural predator chasing after him!

Aura!

Just as I suspected, the aura was similar to the power of the hero! In fact, I could glimpse the creator’s intention!

He wanted to copy the power of the hero!

Still, it was a defective product. Even though Senju the Tree Hero reached the highest, he couldn’t help but resent himself. He spotted its average quality. No matter what he tried, he couldn’t break the ceiling.

So, why Simons became scared of it?

The answer was, once again, simple.

I strengthened my sword with all my powers before smearing it with an aura. Next, I hacked into my opponent.

Simons gritted his teeth and met my attack. I heard his groan and this put a smile on my face.

Defective, yes. Nevertheless, it worked the same as the power of the hero despite performing lower than it. But with this, the power of the hero couldn’t easily pierce through my attacks anymore! With this, my attacks became effective!

With a face filled with ridicule, I said to Simons, “You think just because you became a hero, I cannot defeat you anymore? Time and time again, you licked my shoes. You are below me. This time it won’t be different.”

“Maybe you don’t know, but I have hunted a hero before.”

“So, prepare yourself.” I laughed in a crazy manner. I looked like a villain but I didn’t hate it. What mattered was my freedom. Not shackled by fate or seed. I now walked my own path. Not by the one given to me.

1