Chapter 89
658 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 89: Repercussions of that 700 spiritual stones

“Are you alright?”

“It’s nothing, just a slight dizziness.” Han Weiwei groggily woke up, absentmindedly answering Weisuo’s concern. But after answering, Han Weiwei suddenly acted out, screaming as she jumped out from Nangong Yuqing’s embrace.

Feeling her face a little, she suddenly yelled out in indignation, “What’s happening! I clearly received only one punch from that clayman, why are both my eyes swelling up!”

“That clayman knocked you out with one fist.” Wei Suo shook his head in empathy. “It can’t be helped, we couldn’t make it in time. After the clayman knocked you out cold, it delivered another punch.”

“Ahhhhhh!

A terrifyingly sharp screech comparable to a thousand sparrows pierced out. Through the reflection of the Thousand Refinement Silvers, Han Weiwei gazed at her twin panda eyes; reckoning that even her senior sister wouldn’t recognize her.

“Wei Suo, I’ll kill you!! You dare to ruin my face!”

“Why?” Wei Suo stared at the crazed Han Weiwei emotionlessly. “You want to go back on your words and marry a fatter than pig, height and waist 3 feet, filthy Cold North city male?”

“I…..” Han Weiwei was stupefied, then she suddenly yelled out, “You must have played a trick, how can your Purple Mystic True Technique release so many skill techniques?”

“谁说冒紫气就一定是紫玄真诀了?”魏索哈哈一笑,“是你认为我修的是紫玄真诀的,我又没说我修的是紫玄真诀。”
“Who says that purple aura has to be the Purple Mystic True Technique? Wei Suo laughed hysterically. “It is you that thinks I’m cultivating the Purple Mystic True Technique, I hadn’t even agreed with that statement.”

“I don’t believe you! You must have eaten an energy restoration pellet secretly.” Han Weiwei continued barking out.

“What?” Wei Suo couldn’t be bothered to explain, snorting coldly as he completely exhibited his body’s elemental energy out. Appearing out of his body were 5 purple divine sea blazing brilliantly, emitting out the soothing sounds of river flowing.

Han Weiwei’s face instantly turned pale.

Now, even a blind person could see that Wei Suo’s display of energy strength was at least of a Profound level cultivation technique; it was definitely no Purple Mystic True Technique. Even through her panda eyes, Han Weiwei could still see it extremely clearly.

“AH!” Han Weiwei cried out as she wanted to smash her head and commit suicide. But one word from her instantly stopped her.

“Oi oi, If you agree to bet you must dare to lose. Even if you change your mind as to not be my slave for a month, you still have to hand over that Spirit Controlling Technique alright?”

“Slave for a month?”

The two Precious Treasure Pavilion guards who originally had no clue of Han Weiwei and Wei Suo’s relationship, immediately turned stiff as a stone upon hearing his words.

“When did I, Han Weiwei, say that i’ll go back on my words!” Han Weiwei spun round, clenching her teeth as she tossed a Jade scroll over. “That’s the Spirit Controlling Technique! Fine, a month it is!”

“HAHA!” At this moment, Wei Suo could no longer control her laughter.

Han Weiwei was slightly agitated. “Stop laughing, what’s there to laugh about!?”

“Nothing.” Wei Suo waved his hands. “Couldn’t help it when I look at your eyes.”

“…….” Han Weiwei was so angry her vision turned dark, as she once again fainted.

“HAHA!”

After keeping the Spirit Controlling Technique Jade scroll, Wei Suo’s heart was so delighted it couldn’t be described. Although he really couldn’t bear creating the two panda eyes on this sweet beauty, after getting harassed by her for so long, he could finally let out his steam. More crucially, that Spirit Controlling Technique was finally in his hands, he was even discounted of the 9000 low quality spiritual stones he planned to fork out. It was really a huge bargain.

“Your Precious Treasure Pavilion should have pellet medicines for blood circulation and bruises right. I apologise, the strength of those clay puppets isn’t something I could control, they went a little too far. How about you apply some medicine first, and be my slave starting tomorrow.”

After releasing such a satisfying statement, Wei Suo placed his hands on his clothes as he walked out of the hall with Nangong Yuqing.

“You really intend to make her your slave for a month?” Nangong Yuqing couldn’t help questioning Wei Suo after exiting the place.

Wei Suo gleefully replied, “It’s also not me that wants her to be a slave. She herself wants to be my slave.”

“Wei Suo!” Nangong Yuqing glared at Wei Suo widely.

Sweat broke out on Wei Suo’s forehead, stammering as he replied, “You’ve seen everything from the start. She wanted to humiliate me, but in the end couldn’t defeat me. Relax, even if I wanted her to be my slave, I wouldn’t go overboard. I’ll just make her suffer a little hardship, let her know the difficulties of earning spiritual stones. Just look at her… she forked out an entire 15,000 spiritual stones just to disturb me. If her behavior goes on, the Precious Treasure Pavilion would fall in her hands.”

“After hearing what Wei Suo said, Nangong Yuqing’s expression turned better but she still released a cute snort. “It’s their own business if they want to spend spiritual stones. Why, are you worried for that Precious Treasure Pavilion’s Ji Ya?”

“No way.” Wei Suo hurriedly shook his hand. “I swear upon the heavens, I haven’t even seen how Ji Ya looks like, how could I be worried for her. Isn’t this what you’ve always been teaching me, wasting spiritual stones is despicable; I just feel her spendthrift ways aren’t right. Moreover, looking at her, maybe I’ll be so frustrated on the first day that I’ll send her back to the Precious Treasure Pavilion the second day.”

“That Ji Ya is Spirit Peak city’s number 1 beauty, you sure you aren’t moved?” Nangong Yuqing stared at Wei Suo.

“No way in hell! Everyone’s taste is different you know, but so what if I’m moved? The entire Heavenly Profound continent contains uncountable beauties, who would bother to idolize over one.” Wei Suo scoffed, as he glanced at Nangong Yuqing and continued, “I only have half a month left at the Heaven Grade Residence, if I don’t make use of the hot springs now, then I’ll have to rent another month using hundreds of spiritual stones. Didn’t you mention going to soak inside if you have the time, since everyone is so joyous today, how about doing it today? Anyway, the weather is so chilling to the bones right now, It’s perfect to dissipate some cold air from the body.”

Nangong Yuqing’s lips curved into a wonderful angle.

“She’s going to nod, she’s going to say yes!”

Observing Nangong Yuqing’s reaction of not rejecting and seemingly about to agree, Wei Suo’s heart boiled up with excitement. But at this moment, the panda eyed Han Weiwei sprinted out, shouting. “Wei Suo!”

“What do you want?” Seeing that Nangoing Yuqing was about to agree but being abruptly interrupted, Wei Suo turned around in frustration.

“Nothing much, I just want to ask. What time do I report at your place, And about that 700 spiritual stones matter, should I take a step back on it.” Han Weiwei glanced at Wei Suo and Nangong Yuqing with a crafty look.

Wei Suo’s face turned pale, yet Nangong Yuqing suspiciously asked, “What 700 spiritual stones?”

“Why, Nangong Yuqing, don’t you know?” Han Weiwei leaked out an exasperated look. “He frequently spends 700 spiritual stones to invite female cultivators to engage in despicable practices, I caught him red handed previously. Those revealing clothes, even her entire thigh was leaking out. That female cultivator still thought I was doing the same as her, still bragging about her techniques being better than mine, asking me not to snatch her business.”

“What! Don’t spout such nonsense.” Wei Suo called out urgently. “What thigh leaking out, she was obviously fully clothed.”

“Oh right, I recalled wrongly. Her clothes were still worn properly.” Han Weiwei slyly nodded.

“I….” Wei Suo’s reply had shot himself in the foot. He turned to glance at Nangong Yuqing, but could tell that Nangong Yuqing was also gazing at him with disbelief.

“Nangong Yuqing, you must let me explain.” Wei Suo’s limbs were turning icy cold.

“Explain what?” Nangong Yuqing stared at Wei Suo. “Whatever you do is your own business. Even if you spend 7000 spiritual stones, you don’t have to explain anything to me.”

Wei Suo’s mouth was tongue tied and couldn’t say anything.

“I want to go into closed door cultivation. If there’s nothing urgent, please don’t use the transmission jade talisman to find me.” Nangong Yuqing swung around, leaving without saying anything else.

“Just like that?” Han Weiwei looked at Nangong Yuqing’s fading back view with disappointment. Within her logic, Nangong Yuqing should have given this guy one tight slap, and cursed him out, saying that she must be blind to see something in him. Yet she didn’t expect that Nangong Yuqing to actually be as calm as the winds. It was really letting off this shameless dog lightly.

Pursing her lips with disappointment, Han Weiwei turned to return to her Precious Treasure Pavilion to treat her panda eyes. That clayman really had sense to be tender to a beautiful woman. Currently, her eyes were still burning with pain, she didn’t even dare to blink.

“Han Weiwei!” At this moment, Wei Suo roared out solemnly, scaring her.

“What?” Han Weiwei rudely lashed back at Wei Suo, disdainfully snorting.

Wei Suo gazed ruthlessly at Han Weiwei. “I’ve changed my mind! Starting from today, you’ll be my slave! Now, right now!”

Han Weiwei was taken aback. “Hooligan, what did you say?”

“Why, you want to go back on your words?” Wei Suo scoffed coldly. “If you aren’t planning to do so, then you better start by changing your greetings.”

“I…..”

“I knew you would go back on your words. Since you’re like that, that fat Cold North city male really complements you. A fat repulsive dog and a panda.” Wei Suo coldly teased the sluggish looking Han Weiwei, turning around to leave.

“It’s just 1 month, what can he do? Fine, I’ll just start now.” Han Weiwei gritted her teeth fiercely, and coughed out. “Who says I’m not keeping my word. Master.”

“Let’s go, follow me back to my place.” Wei Suo glared sinisterly at Han Weiwei as he spoke.

1