Chapter 92
640 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The problem with the spell itself!

This arcane skill was the same as some arcane skills. It already had a certain success rate. Not every time it was cast, the success rate was not 100%.

Moreover, this technique could only control one demon beast at most.

If he were to succeed in using the Spirit Controlling Technique later on, the first attempt would be ineffective!

Therefore, only two of the four times that Wei Suo had cast the technique, he had succeeded. And after he had succeeded, the Heart Devouring Bug egg in front of him had also become a dead egg.

No wonder this spirit controlling technique was so simple, and there wasn't much of a cultivation limit, but it wasn't widely spread throughout the Profound Sky Continent, and wasn't sealed away by some Beast Master School.

Demon beast cubs above rank 4 were very precious to begin with, and after obtaining one with great difficulty, who would use a technique that was not 100% successful to try their luck?

Even for the current Wei Suo, if he were to obtain a few more Heart Devouring Bug Eggs, he would definitely try his best to obtain other techniques to control the demon beasts.

This Spirit Controlling Technique was simply too useless.

According to Wei Suo's original intention, he wanted to raise five Heartworm by himself.

If he could make all five of the Heart Devouring Bug become elders of the Heart Devouring Bug, killing two or three cultivators like the Wen Dao Pavilion would be a piece of cake.

But right now, Wei Suo was only controlling one Heart Devouring Bug, and this was the weakest of the five unhatched Heart Devouring Bug. On the contrary, Han Weiwei was the one controlling the strongest.

How could this not cause Wei Suo's expression to turn extremely ugly?

Now, Wei Suo only had two choices. One was to give the Heart Devouring Bug to Han Weiwei, and the other was to destroy the heart devouring bug egg that Han Weiwei used successfully.

"How is it? It's not my problem, right?" At this time, Han Weiwei questioned Wei Suo again.

Wei Suo took a deep breath and made up his mind in an instant. He looked at Han Weiwei and nodded. "Sorry, I was wrong about you. It's not your fault."

"Eh?" Wei Suo's attitude caused Han Weiwei to be stunned.

"Forget it, even if I was the one who robbed you two Stonewall Lizards, I can give you one Heart Devouring Bug now. It should be worth it." Wei Suo looked at Han Weiwei. "Even if it's even between us, I still don't want you to be a slave for a month. What do you think?"

"Heart Devouring Bug!" You said that this is the egg of the Heart Devouring Bug? " Han Weiwei's face turned pale. She had seen two Heart Devouring Bugs at the auction and knew what kind of demonic beast they were.

"That's right." Wei Suo nodded, "You also know that I gave those two Heart Devouring Bug to the Golden Jade Pavilion for auction. These eggs were obtained from the nest of the Heart Devouring Bug when we killed it, and the Heart Devouring Bug is a real level five demon beast, and it can be used stealthily. If these demon beasts are used against cultivators, they might be even better than some level six demon beasts."

Han Weiwei asked in a daze, "Why did you give this Heart Devouring Bug to me?" Even if I am to use Spirit Controlling Technique on this Heart Devouring Bug, you will not be able to use it again. You can also destroy this bug egg. "

"Your purchase of the Spirit Controlling Technique also saved me a lot of spirit stones. Wei Suo looked at Han Weiwei and said, "And for a rogue cultivator like me, only by increasing my cultivation level and strength as much as possible will I be able to survive in Spirit Mountain City. Furthermore, I had been lying in ambush for a long time. At that time, a few low rank soul stones were extremely important to me. So, I hope you can understand and stop fighting with me. "

Han Weiwei was somewhat stunned.

She didn't know why, but she used to think that Wei Suo was an extremely detestable person. She really wanted to beat him up everyday. However, hearing what Wei Suo had told her, she suddenly felt that there were a lot of detestable people in Spirit Yue City. However, no matter what he did, it was his own right and she had no right to interfere with him.

"Is it bullying? Even if I beat him up to vent my anger, what good would it do me? "

Such a thought could not help but surface in Han Weiwei's mind.

"Just treat it as you doing well, don't lower yourself to the same level as me." A young miss of the Treasure Pavilion like you doesn't need to worry about spirit stones, but a rogue cultivator like me really can't take this kind of torture. " Weiser continued. After seeing Han Weiwei mess up his Spirit Orchard, he finally understood. Even if he dealt with her and felt happy in his heart, she would always find trouble with him. It was meaningless to fight with her like this.

An organization like Tie Ce would be set up by people, not to mention an itinerant cultivator like him, who had no background. Perhaps the next time he went out, he would run into Lin Daoyi, a demon beast even stronger than the Heart Devouring Bug Elder.

For a rogue cultivator like him, the three most important points were his strength, his strength, and even his strength.

"You're saying that I'm relying on my power to bully others?" Hearing Wei Suo's words, Han Weiwei became angry. She looked at Wei Suo with a pale face, "If I really wanted to bully people, with my Treasure Pavilion's strength, I would've sent people to arrest you countless times already." However, since you've already begged me, I can agree to your conditions. From now on, I won't cause you any more trouble. Besides, I won't take your Heart Devouring Bug for nothing. Didn't your two Heart Devouring Bugs bid a total of 7800 low-grade spirit stones? Even if it was four thousand apiece. I'll give you four thousand low rank soul stones. "

Wei Suo smiled wryly. Without waiting for him to speak, Han Weiwei directly threw him a spirit stone bag, took the Heart Devouring Bug egg and walked out.

Seeing Han Weiwei in such a state, Wei Suo opened his mouth and finally let out a wry smile. He did not say anything as he watched Han Weiwei walk out of his Heaven-grade residence.

After the misunderstanding about the Spirit Controlling Technique, Wei Suo actually didn't dislike Han Weiwei too much.

Although she was a bit unruly, she was more honest than most people. She was only a little childish and seemed to be like this because of her. If he was willing to pay the price and talk to her seriously, she might have reconciled with him a long time ago. She also had a background, but she didn't have the arrogant arrogance of the young master of the Golden Vulture Palace, Li Honglin.

"It's just that they don't treat spirit stones as spirit stones at all."

When he opened the bag of spirit stones Han Weiwei gave him, Wei Suo was unsure whether he should sigh or laugh.

Han Weiwei threw him a Spirit Stone bag. With a quick glance, she found that there were at least thirty high-grade spirit stones, one hundred mid-grade spirit stones, and many low-grade spirit stones. It looked like there were at least five thousand low-grade spirit stones inside.

After putting away the spirit stone bag, his gaze once again gathered onto the Heart Devouring Bug Egg in his hand. A trace of a helpless, bitter smile appeared on Wei Suo's face.

With the use of the remnant of a slave beast, although it could still help the Heart Devouring Bug make a breakthrough, it would still take more effort if it lacked natural talent.

Moreover, only one of the five Heart Devouring Bug in his plan was left. This was also the most direct reason why Wei Suo had to reassess his own strength, making him once again feel the importance of raising his cultivation level.

"..."

"Forty-nine thousand nine hundred and fifty-three."

That night, in the living room of Wei Suo's Heaven grade house, a huge pile of spirit stones, which would make most rogue cultivators go crazy at the sight of them, were piled in front of him and the green-robed old man. These were all the spirit stones he had on him.

The bag Han Weiwei threw him had a total of more than 5,200 low-grade spirit stones.

Not long after the auction ended, Lin Feng of the Golden Jade Pavilion also brought over the spirit stones obtained from selling his two Heart Devouring Insects, Violet Myrtle Dragon Tiger Robe, and a few other items. On the other hand, the proceeds from the auctions were still within Wei Suo's calculations. Other than the fees from the Golden Jade Pavilion, Lin Feng had also given him a total of 6500 spirit stones, which was almost 1,000 low-grade spirit stones more than what he had expected.

Adding in his original thirty thousand low-grade spirit stones, he now had forty-nine thousand one hundred and fifty-three low-grade spirit stones.

"Nine Leaf Vermillion Fruit, Frozen Head Flower, Red Worm Grass, Level 3 Water Type Demonic Core, one."

After counting all the spirit stones on him, Wei Suo took out the remnant of a slave beast and started to read it.

What Wei Suo was reading now were the few basic materials for the first pill formula, "demon training fluid", recorded in the slave beast remnant, which was to hasten the growth of the Heart Devouring Bug.

This kind of demon beast cultivation could only be done step by step. In the beginning, he could only use the gentlest pill formula, and as the demon beast grew, he could only gradually change the pill formula that had a stronger medicinal strength.

Just by studying the formula that was first used to cultivate the Heart Devouring Bug, Wei Suo started to get a bit depressed.

Even though he had a lot of spirit stones with him, the Heart Devouring Bug clearly consumed a lot of spirit stones. The materials for the Demon Nurturing Liquid added up to around a hundred low-grade spirit stones. It was also very clear in the book that this liquid would only last for five days and a hundred low-grade spirit stones. This Heart Devouring Bug would consume more spirit stones than a cultivator at the fourth level of the Spirit Sea Realm.

"Ten or twenty thousand years ago, there wasn't even that many methods to nurture demon beasts. This slave beast remnant must be one of those ancient books. Why? Do you want the materials to cultivate the Heart Devouring Bug to be the same as the Fireball Charm that I told you?" Just by looking at Wei Suo's expression, one could tell what he was thinking in his heart. He said with disdain, "Moreover, it can cultivate a powerful demon beast that can help you kill that demon beast and earn spirit stones. Could it be that you don't want to spend spirit stones on it just because it's given to you to earn spirit stones?"

"No matter how expensive it is, we have to give it to it to use. At the very least, a Heart Devouring Bug is much more useful than a totem." Wei Suo sighed and picked up the jar. "Let's go."

The green-robed elder was slightly stunned. "Leave?" "Where are you going?"

"Buy some Golden Elixir Pills, Green Beetle Demonic Cores, and Flaming Dragon Blood, as well as some ingredients for the Demon Absorbing Liquid." Wei Suo glanced at the green-robed elder and said, "Didn't you say that you want me to bring you along and let you buy it?"

"That's right! Go to the night market! I want to buy it, I want to buy it! " The green-robed elder instantly grew excited.

 

1