Chapter 18 – The Strongest Chest Opener!
186 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main Character’s POV:

‘Ba-dump! Ba-dump! Ba-dump!’

As I started hearing the erotic pulsations of my heart, moreover, felt its extreme thudding in my chest, my consciousness was slowly coming back to the forefront of my mind. For a time, my vision was fuzzy until a ringing sound went off in my ears and I began perceiving red flashes popping up all around me.

<An Unknown Object Has Been Detected In The System!>

<Attempting To Rectify The Uncertain Interference>

<Commencing Assimilation Process Of Unknown Object>

<100% Completion>

<New Ability Unlocked: Rigid Body>

<Corruption Has Been Fixed>

<System Reboot Was Successful>

<You Can Now Access Main Window>

“I can now access the main window?” I wasn’t entirely sure what all this shit meant but I decided to give it a try. Using my mental influence, I commanded the interface to open the main window.

<Accessing Main Window>

--Rubik’s System Main Menu--

Blood Bank: 30/100

Skill Points: 65

Title: The Strongest Chest Opener!

Equipment:

Inventory:

Abilities: (2)

System Messages Log:

System Upgrade:

Rubik’s Glossary: (2)

Rubik’s Store:

“What is all this crap? I am the strongest chest opener? Is this a joke?” Being unaware of what to do, I decided to randomly select one of these interfaces just to see what would happen.

<Expanding Title Menu>

--Title Menu—

<Info> Titles are earned whenever an act is repeatedly performed or executed. Each Title has a value determined by the System that can support the creation of Skill Points and facilitate other attributes capable of modifying the System User.

--The Strongest Chest Opener--

>> Boost attack speed by 12%

>> 4+ Skill Points with each kill

>> Restores 2% of Blood Bank every hour

<Close Title Menu>

<Returning To Main Window>

<Expanding Abilities Menu>

--Abilities--

Smoke Dash Lv1

Rigid Body Lv1

“Smoke Dash? I remember using that skill back when I killed those young punks who refused to give me a cigarette. So this Rubik’s System or whatever is what made it possible?” I began to reminisce deeply about the last thing Demetri said to me before a bullet exploded his head.

“Demetri wasn’t lying after all. The Rubik’s Cube is no kid’s toy, it is a powerful bioweapon. With this tool, I might be able to make all of Clown City submit to me. Fhm, ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“Eek! He’s alive!”

“Huh!” As I started to release my maniacal laughter, a scared voice of a woman screaming caught my attention which compelled me to open my eyes abruptly and looked around.

“Wait, where am I?” It wasn’t after I recognized the surgical equipment lying beside my head that I realized that I was lying on an operation table in a goddamn mortuary.

“How the hell did I get here?” Pondering this question, I rolled off the operation table and discovered that I was stripped to my bare skin. Not only was I completely naked, but my body was overflowing with stamina that made my boner very hard and strong. I’ve never felt so much alive in my entire life.

“Get away from me, you freak!”

“Hm, this woman…? She must be the medical examiner.” I stared at her frightened self, holding a sharp scalpel that she had aimed at me. Her fears were warranted. Anyone would have shit themselves if they saw a dead man coming back to life before their very eyes.

“Don’t worry lady. I’m not going to hurt you.” The moment I reached out my hand toward this woman, she slashed my palm with the scalpel and secured herself further in the corner of the room. When I looked at my palm, surprisingly there wasn’t a single scratch.

“Somebody help! Dalton! Dalton!”

This damn woman started doing a stupid thing which caused me to get rough on her. “Shut the hell up!” I pressed her firmly against the wall and covered her mouth, but even so, she kept on struggling.

This persistent woman must have thought that I wanted to rape her or something because when I had her pinned against the wall, she kept on slashing at my stiff junk with the scalpel but I wasn’t yet prepared to be transformed into a eunuch.

“Gimme that knife!” I took the scalpel out of her hand and didn’t see a single drop of blood on it. What I noticed were various dents in its structure. This little thing couldn’t penetrate me at all. I soon found out that it had to do with a new passive skill that I gained.

<Rigid Body Has Exceeded Active Limit>

<Skill Will Enter Cooldown Mode For 30 Minutes>

“Not bad. I could get used to this.” At that moment, I became so consumed with my ego that I let my guard down. This woman took advantage of my carelessness to bite off my little finger and kneed me in the nuts.

“Goddammit!” I release a painful grown as I tried to cope with the loss of my finger and the subtraction of my junk’s length. “You bitch! You almost cripple my junk!”

“Get away from me!”

She started running for the door but I dashed ahead of her before she could escape and tossed her sexy ass to the other side of the room where she hit her head in the freezer and fell. At the time, I was still concerned about my injuries so I failed to realize sooner that she had contacted someone with her phone.

“Dalton! Dalton, I need help! Come to the operation room right now! There’s a man that is trying to…”

“Shut it off!” I destroyed her phone before she could finish conveying her predicament. I wasn’t planning to kill this woman but she left me with no other choice.

“Come here you stupid bitch.” I picked her up by her hair and dragged her to the exit where I spotted a man in a surgical gown followed by 2 CCPD officers coming down the corridor in haste.

“Fuck, I’m in big trouble now. I need to escape this place.” Due to the urgency of the situation, I looked around my surroundings for a possible means of escape but all that I saw was a tiny window large enough for only a puss to crawl through.

“Who the hell designed this place?” I became so pissed off that I accidentally smashed the woman’s head against the concrete wall with enough strength to cause her brain to explode. “Damn! I didn’t mean to do that. My strength is too unstable.”

“She’s in there, officers!”

“Huh!” I heard voices outside the room, alerting the cops to make haste. Peeking through the window I noticed that they already had their guns equipped. If I was discovered there then everybody in clown city would know of my existence. I couldn’t allow that to happen.

As I was preparing myself to slaughter whoever burst through that door. A message suddenly popped up.

<A Rubik’s Cube Has Manifested Nearby> 

“A what? Where is it?” It didn’t take me long to locate the whereabouts of the manifested Rubik’s Cube. It was in the heart of the dead coroner. I opened her chest roughly with my bare hand and quickly pried out a colourful 3x3 Rubik’s Cube.

< Rubik’s Rainbow Cube Discovered> 

<Unlocking Contents Now>

“Hurry! Hurry!” I was hoping for the thing to unlock soon and present me with a cool weapon I could use to bust my way out of there. While the puzzle was being solved, the original Rubik’s Cube in my chest was also operating simultaneously. During my wait, I bolted the door shut then hid below nearby the woman’s corpse.

< Rubik’s Rainbow Cube Unlocked>

<A Random Item Has Been Generated>

After the Rubik’s puzzle was completed, a lit cigarette appeared in my hand. “What the hell is this shit? Am I supposed to smoke my way out of here?” 

While I was in shock, the cops arrived at the door and were banging on it to enter. “Ms Pettish are you in there?”

“What’s going on inside?”

“Lilith, are you hurt?”

“Open the door!”

 

 

 

3