Chapter 21 – My Biggest Fangirl
225 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main Character’s POV:

“Hey, do you know what you are doing with that?”

“Keep still so I can do this correctly. I don’t want to accidentally cut your face while I am getting rid of the bush.”

I was sitting on a low stool which gave Himeko a better advantage to shave my face. She used the scissors to cut off the excess length of hair before trimming it with the shear. When my face was smooth enough to reflect my natural beauty, she moved on to the rest of my head to line me up properly.

Himeko told me that she studied cosmetology a while back so I took her word for it and allowed her to style my hair, but not too girly though for I didn’t want to look like a sissy. I needed to maintain my intimidating appeal to strike fear into my adversaries whenever they see me coming.

“There, all done.” Himeko brushed off the short hairs from my shoulders and handed me a mirror to judge her work. “So what do you think?” She had a childish grin on her face which gave away her excitement.

“Not bad.” I was satisfied with the job she did. My hair had grown so long that she had to tie it behind me. I suggested she cut it all off but she refused and said I looked better with it taller so I let it slide.

I washed up a second time to make my body real clean before I came out of the bathroom looking for something to wear. I saw Himeko getting dressed in her bedroom and asked her, “Himeko, what did you do with my clothes?”

“That stinking get up…?” She pointed to a bin in the corner near the front door. “I tossed it in the trash.”

“Then what the hell am I supposed to wear? You don’t actually expect me to jump into your skimpy clothes do you?” She had on a nightgown that was revealing more than I wanted to see.

Himeko was smiling broadly while biting on her fingertip. “I was considering how sexy you would look wearing my panty and bra.”

“Don’t even go there. You’re looking at a real man.” I told her firmly.

“Indeed I am.” Himeko became excited in the loins as she perused my entire body with her lascivious eyes. I wasn’t afraid to dangle my merchandise before this woman because I knew she could never steal it.

“I have a male shorts that should be able to fit you.” Himeko disappeared out of the room and returned with a ridiculously looking beach pants in her hand.

“This is what I’ve downgraded to?” Staring at the shorts, I asked, “Does that belong to one of your stupid boyfriends?”

“Do I sense jealously, Smoke Pac?” She assumed wrongly.

“Why would I be jealous of someone who dressed like a damn mermaid? That shorts has enough colour on it to paint a diorama.”

“I don’t think it’s that bad and why wouldn’t you be jealous? That is because you are attracted to me, isn’t it?” This woman again with her damn assumptions.

Himeko came over to me and began pressing her soft bosom firmly against my chest, moreover, she was trailing her hands from my upper back to the lower part of my gluteus maximus. “Did anyone ever tell you that you have a firm ass, Smoke Pac?”

“All the time.” I saw what this chick was trying to do. She was trying to get my python to slither out of its hole and strangled her hairy kitty cat. “Get up there.” I grabbed her firmly by the waist and placed her on top of the kitchen counter.

“Wow, you’re really strong.” Himeko thought that I was about to grant her wish and ravished her body like a wild beast. She even had her legs wide open to invite my python inside. However, I had more pressing issues to worry about than getting my junk wet.

“I didn’t come here for your body, Himeko. I’ve had the opportunity of sleeping with a variety of women. However I slice it, pussy is pussy. What drives me now is my vengeance.” I ignored Himeko’s advances and picked up the pants from off the counter.  I put it on then went over by the sofa to chill.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I could tell that Himeko was upset by my rejection. She hopped off the kitchen counter enraged and began unleashing her scolding tongue. “Why must you be such a tease, Smoke Pac? Earlier in the bath when you took off my panty you made me believe that we were going to do it but we didn’t. Instead, you had me wash your smelly ass and style your hair.”

Settling my ass on the couch, I responded, “Hey, you volunteered to do it so stop complaining.”

Himeko wasn’t finished cursing my dirty guts. She stood in front of me with one of her legs pressing on the edge of the sofa directly between my crotch. So I asked her, “Are you trying to press my junk flat?”

 “Might as well. It’s not like you are going to use it on me. You’re just the same as I saw you last, nothing has changed.”

“That’s where you are wrong. Something has definitely changed.” She wasn’t yet aware of my newfound powers and she wasn’t giving me a chance to explain because of her talkative lips.

“Out of all the women that you’ve shagged. Why did you come find me if you’re not attracted to me? Huh, level with me, Smoke Pac.” Her arms were angrily folding beneath her bosom as she waited for my answer.

“Do you really want to know?” I made sure she understand that I was being serious.

“Tell me the truth.” She was so demanding. She even sat on my lap and waited for my explanation.

“Very well,” I told her everything that happened to me from that night at the warehouse where I was ambushed by Sharp Stepper and his minions up till the point when I woke up in Sunflower Cemetery and everything else that transpired from there.

Himeko’s jaw was hanging loose as she listened to the full length of my story. I also told her about my bizarre ability.

‘Now I know what you are going to say. Can I really trust a woman to keep my secret? Don’t worry, she would never tell another soul without my permission. Want to know why, that’s because she’s my biggest fangirl.’

After I told her my story, for a full minute Himeko didn’t utter a single word. I watched her pick up her phone and began using it as if she was searching for something to corroborate my story.

“Oh my God! Those murders really did happen earlier tonight.” She covered her mouth in shock as she showed me her phone screen depicting a report on the persons I’d brutally slaughtered during the night.

“I was so busy at the club that I didn’t realize these horrible murders. Did you really kill these people, Smoke Pac?” That frightened look in her eye only lasted briefly. The moment I told her that I did kill those people. She gave me a big hug and started praising my brutality.

“Hell yeah! I knew you were a badass before Smoke Pac, but this is something else. I can’t believe that I’m sitting in the big strong arms of the night serial killer. I’m so lucky!”

‘What the fuck?’ I had to secretly curse an expletive because Himeko’s reaction was an unexpected one that drastically offset my expectations. She thought of me as cool for killing those bunch of useless people, could you believe it? I knew I chose correctly when I decided to go to her place instead of hiding out in some gutter somewhere. This woman was so addicted to my cruelty that it was causing her panty juices to leak all over my leg.

“Hey, you’re soaking my leg with your vag juice.”

“Sorry, but I can’t help it, Smoke Pac. I get so wet whenever I am around you. Almost like you have me under a spell or something.”

“You wish you were under any spell. You’re just too horny because you haven’t met the right person to sort you out yet.”

“Will you be that person, Smoke Pac, please?” Himeko grabbed my hand and placed it on her bosom.

“It seems you didn’t understand a word I just said. How can you still be thinking about sex after what I told you?”

“What’s wrong with that? If a girl is hot and bothered, shouldn’t you try your best to please her?”

“Please my ass. Women please me, not the other way around. Now listen, Himeko I need your help figuring out this shit.”

“You mean that Rubik’s Cube thingy you told me about?”

“You sound as if you don’t believe me.”

 “Well, do you have any idea how ridiculous that sound?” Himeko slid to the side of the sofa where she continued fiddling with her phone. “Based on what you’ve told me, it sounds like you’ve awakened a System like some of those Webnovel series I’ve read.”

“Webnovel what?”

“It’s an app I have on my phone where you can read a variety of stories online.”

“Why the hell are you mentioning that? I’m not going to read that shit.”

“I’m not telling you to read anything, Smoke Pac. Geez, you can be so dense sometimes. I’m simply saying to you that I understand your situation better than you think because I have a lot of experience with novels in the System genre.”

“You think my life is some sort of story?”

“That is yet to be confirmed. First I’m going to need proof that what you’ve told me is really true.”

“Weren’t the news report enough proof?” This woman was driving me crazy.

“Of course not. They only proved that you killed a few people. How you did it hasn’t been determined yet, so show me.”

This damn woman. She really knew how to get on my nerves. “Alright, I’ll show you my powers.”

4