Chapter 4: Yamabuki Rika – She is Depressed?
126 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“To think that he was so gloomy like that…. Oh god, what have you done to my fate?!” Rika wailed with a frown on her beautiful face. After walking and avoiding the crowd, she finally arrived at her classroom in the second floor.

As she entered the classroom, she keep ignoring her friends as she sat on her seat with a *floop* and rested her head on the table. Seeing her looking so gloomy and acting strange, Hitsuko Eri the one who stayed silent all this time finally opened her mouth.

“He is someone related to you I presume? And seeing that you look so distressed… I have a few guesses but, for you I will not say it.”

Eri said with an indifferent tone, together with her intelligent appearance she looked like a cold beauty. She has a long black hair and snow white skin that make her into one of the beautiful woman in the entire school. And also her sharp eyes and thin framed glasses boosted her charm as a reliable and intelligent woman.

Not to mention that she is the second after Yamabuki Rika in term of popularity, but with her almost perfect like woman however, she still fall short in term of an ideal wife candidate.

“This is the worst….” Rika whispered as she raised her head to look at the cold beauty standing beside her.

From her expression, anyone could guess that she is having a bad day. Like that ‘time’ has visited her early and suddenly without warning and she was like that after looking at the gloomy guy from a while ago, so they could guess that it was somehow related to the guy.

“You made a fool out of yourself if you keep being like this Rika-chan.” Said Eri.

“She’s right, you are looking really pathetic like this. Not to mention that it was just because of one gloomy dude standing alone in the school gate…” A girl with a light blond hair said while giving out a very ugly scowl.

With a swing of her head, she flicked her hair backward as she scolded the depressed girl in front of her. The red ribbon on her head swayed with her hair, she looked really stunning and has this elegant vibe about her.

Looking at her friend scolding her, Rika then moved her head to glare at her. “It’s not like that Mitsu-chan! I just… sigh….” Rika let out a tired sigh and then continued with a whisper “He is someone who might be my husband one day...”

““WHAT!?””

Surprised at their shout, Rika hurriedly stood up and covered her two friend mouth with her hand. Seeing the odd behavior of the three popular girl, the people in the classroom interest were drawn and they looked at her direction with curiosity.

“What’s wrong Rika-san?”

“Did you get confessed again?”

“Honestly, they just don’t learn now, do they? Especially you, Guys are so annoying.”

“Huh, what was that you ugly bitch!”

The classroom soon became very noisy, there were some that are laughing and there are those that are shouting angrily. ‘Uaaahh… This is why I hate standing out…’ Thought Rika as she looked around her with a wry smile on her lips.

Yamabuki Rika is someone who doesn’t want to stand out at all, although it was impossible with how pretty she is. Even so, she still tried her best not to stand out at all, not being the center of attention is something that she wished for after all.

Thinking that she had enough of this loud and noisy situation, Rika let out a sigh and opened her cute lips. “Everyone!” Exclaimed Rika as she tried to gain everyone attention.

“Please keep your voice down okay? it would be a bad if we get reprimanded by the teacher after all.” She said with a bright smile on her face.

Soon after the classroom regained its calmness, seeing that it was now over Rika then pulled the two friend that caused all of that ruckus close to her and she then whispered in a low voice only they could hear it.

“We’ll talk latter, Yuna-chan and Saki-chan is in a different class after all, and I don’t want to explain it two times so, please..?” She begged her friend with a pleading expression.

“Haahh… you better explain it to us, you hear me?!” The blond haired girl said with a serious expression. She looked at Rika with a hint of concern in her eyes, after all, they have been best friend since a long time ago, so hearing something so shocking made her quite worried.

Unlike the blond haired girl, Eri the girl who is wearing a glasses looked calm and composed, she have guessed that it might be about something like that. So it didn’t surprise her all that much even though she shouted a while ago, after all something she guessed and something that she heard directly is still surprising. However, she was worried about this gloomy guy she glimpsed this morning….

After making sure that her two friends won’t be bothering her anymore, Rika finally let go of them and let out a very satisfied smile on her cute pink lips.

Looking at the happy and very satisfied smile on Rika’s lips, Kirisaki Mitsu then scowled with a shade of red indicating that she is angry and annoyed at her friend behavior.

“One more thing Rika, this is very important so please answer it truthfully. Are you going to just accept it like that? That gloomy guy won\t have a bright future you know.” Mitsu said with a low voice, with her usual scowl present on her beautiful face.

“I have to agree with her on this.” Eri then added her own opinion on the matter.

Rika then put a troubled look on her face as she pondered what she should do from now on. She know that there are more to the guy that what he showed, but she was also reluctant to just accept it like this. So she was very troubled about what she should do.

Not to mention that her mother told her to meet him first and talk to him. ‘Aaahhh—This is really bothersome! Why the hell do I have to go through something so troublesome like this!?’ She complained in her mind.

Letting out a sigh, Rika then changed her expression to that of a determined one. “I was told by mom that he has a very unique situation, and I’m curious about it. What’s more, I think you’re going to be up for a surprise if you keep opening his secret.”

Hearing her words, Eri then put her index finger on her glasses to push it upward, making it shined with light. “In short, he has secret and you want to know what It is, am I right?”

Nodding her head in approval, Rika then let out a small smile before clapping her hands as if she just made up her mind. “Right!” She said with a cheerful tone.

“…. Then we are going to see how it goes first then.” Exclaimed Mitsu with a whisper. Her face however, looked like that of a murder going to bury her victim.

‘Uwaaa… Mit-chan scary~’ Rika thought with a nervous smile when she looked at her bestfriend.

3