Chapter 4
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello! One-eyed Grim Reaper here!" Elou exclaimed, kicking open the doors to the Governor's ball room. Lovely place, she'd like to bring Raziel here and have a dance. And then have the rest of the dancers murder each other with salad forks and pick up the survivor as an apprentice. The squad of Astartes who had been sent to evacuate the Governor looked back and then shot her. Bolts fired with startling accuracy and no hesitation, one man carrying the Governor to the waiting voidcraft, the rest hanging back to take down Elou. It was a very quick decision, but when a cat girl in a maid uniform appeared, you assumed Daemon, as any smart person did.

 

Unfortunately, that was a correct assumption, and the bolts plinked off an invisible shield half the time. Even when they did hit, they did little damage beyond shredding the uniform. So the Astartes were unfortunately murdered by a naked cat girl. She caught the arm of the first Astartes who charged her with his Combat Knife, and tore it off, before beating the second man to death with it and throwing it through the chest of the third. The fourth, who seemed to be a Sargent, managed to dodge the knife she threw and blast her face off with an overcharged Plasma Pistol shot.

 

Though, the damage that the shot did was rapidly regenerated the vaporised skull reformed and returned her features in a few seconds.

"Nice shot! 10/10! You went for the head and everything" Elou exclaimed, snapping her fingers and ripping open a Warp Rift that sucked the Sargent into the Brass Keep, and closed up behind him. "Kat! Let's get dressed! They totally wrecked my gear" Elou exclaimed, ripping off the heads of the Astartes and making a small pile out of them.

 

Kat, for her part, stepped in and babbled inanely about the Emperor's Angels Of Death. They were shocking, for anyone who wasn't Elou. Though they made nice decoration, maybe she could properly summon the rest of herself with the blood and skulls she had here...ahh, that was all for after she got dressed. Governor was bound to have some nice clothes about the place.

1