Cover Art
910 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello, yes this is the obligatory cover art chapter. It is I, your lovely writer as well as drumroll— lovely cover artist! I know, amazing! Truly staggering, such magnificence! Just kidding~ Anyway this took a while and it was pretty hard to draw, but it turned out very lovely! Now I am sure there might — and big might — be someone out there that wants to use the cover art as wallpaper, so I have taken the liberty to upload one version without typography, at the same time they are the full-res artworks.

I'll also take this moment to thank you all for the support on this re-write, since it's truly incredibly hard to write for numerous reasons, one part is the constricted outline and ample world-building that is behind the work, and the other is simply the percentage based LitRPG I chose. Though I don't regret the percentages since they make brain go brrrr. So it's nice! 

At the same time I am sorry if I cannot release as many chapters as I like. I very technically have three on-going novels. One of which is the Craftsman novel some of you might be familiar with. At this point in time, it's very low priority, but I also have another novel that is about a Grim Reaper. Now this novel is about as important to me as this one, I am still building backlog on the other one. But basically I got two ongoing projects for which I write about 2-3 chpts a week each, plus 1 chpt a week from Craftsman. 

At the moment my aim for Broken Core, or lovingly known as Leah, is a release schedule of 2 chapters a week, and maybe 3 chapters a week. But that also depends on planning since, this novel and reaper novel both have quite an em... Well, they are exact opposites, however in terms of difficulty to write, both are just as hard since they are both very serious works. As some of you can tell, I have mostly skipped the dumb light-hardheartedness of the original in favor of a much more fast-paced story that should be just as exciting. Well to me it was exciting on the re-read, albeit I cried. 

That's all I wanted to say! Thank you all for reading! 

Cover art: 

Broken Core: Escalation Protocol

Typography on

No typography version: 

Spoiler

No typography

[collapse]
28