Chapter 1
57 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You are Sentenced to death, Foolish god.” says a woman wearing a black dress.

“Fuck off you bitch. You think because you're a god of judgment everything you judge is correct. If I deserve death you deserve a fate much worse.” I say.

“Shut your mouth Kuragari. You are a disgrace to all gods.” Says the god of judgment.

“If I were not in restrains I promise you that you would not be talking so boldly,” I say.

“You talk a lot for a man about to die,” Says another woman.

“The god of virtue. Have you forgotten all the fun times we had?” I say smiling slyly.

The god of virtue blushes, angrily. “How dare you talk to me like that?!” Exclaims the god of virtue.

“How dare you still claim the title god of virtue?” I say, mockingly.

“You should not have gone against the council.” Says a man.

“God of Earth. Shut your stupid fucking mouth. I never liked you. Never having to see your ugly fucking face is the only upside of death right now.” I say, disgusted.

The god of earth scoffs. The god of justice continues.

“You are sentenced to death for going against the council. You defied our orders and ruined our plans for the planet Χάος".

“You bastards wanted to send destruction to the planet, just to save them because they stopped worshiping you. How fucking stuck up are you all? No shit I was going to stop you.” I say.

“Shut your mouth god of death, yet I find it ironic that the god of death is going to die.” says a woman.

“God of jealousy. I don’t ever want to hear you talk shit if your title is the god of jealousy. Fuck that's an embarrassing title. You want to be everyone but yourself.” I say.

The god of jealousy chuckles. “I would say shut up, but you're going to never talk again real soon,” The god of jealousy says, mockingly.

I show her my middle finger.

“Any last words Kuragari?” says the god of judgment.

“Just 3” I start “Go to hell”.

A giant blade gets swung towards my head. A man jumps out from the crowd onto my execution podium. He grabs me and jumps out before the blade strikes me.

“What the fuck was that for. I told you not to fucking come,” I say.

“Like I'm gonna leave my best friend for dead,” Says the man.

“You do know you will be killed if you get caught now don’t you god of the divine dragons,” I say.

“Risk worth taking,” he says with a smirk.

He breaks my restraints.

“Let's get the fuck out of here,” he says.

“You don’t have to tell me twice” I reply.

“Let's get the fuck out of here,” he says again, mockingly.

“Still cracking jokes in the face of death I see,” I say.

“You know it,” he says, smiling.

4