Chapter 4: I’m blessed
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes slowly start to open. Thank god Akihito pretended that the spell went wrong. If he didn’t the gods would have been actively searching for us. I think. I look up to see an elf woman and a man with horns looming over me.

In the corner of the room, I see another slightly older man with horns and a slightly older woman with horns. I assume they are my parents.

“It's a beautiful baby boy.” says the maid who delivered me.

From everything going on in this room, I can assume a couple things. The first is that my family is rich. The second is that I seem to be a mix of an elf and a dragon with demon heritage. I'm blessed I think to myself.

“This boy will be a fine warrior.” Says my father.

“He didn’t even cry during delivery. I'm proud of you son.” Says the slighter older man.

I assume the slightly older man is my grandfather and the slightly older woman to be my grandmother. Elves and dragons have long life spans so it's not surprising for them to still look fairly young.

“I will form this boy to be the strongest warrior alive.” Says my father.

“We should name him first,” says my mother. I quickly hide into the covers, to try to get them to give me my previous name.

“He seems to like the darkness,” says my grandfather.

“How about Kuragari?” suggest my grandmother. 

Jackpot I think.

“That's a fine name.” says my father.

“I agree.” says my mother.

“Then it is decided. From this day forward, my son will be called Kuragari.” says my father.

My mother holds me in her arms until the sun goes down, then the maid takes me to my crib. The house looks like a mansion in the Edo period, but they use electric magic tools. Once I'm placed in the crib and the maid leaves, I try to locate Akihito. It seems he isn’t born yet I think. I begin to work out. I’ll have to be in shape if I want to escape the crib to go to the library and read the books. I need to get my magic level back to its original state.

********************************************************2 weeks later***********************************************************

I finally have the strength to get over the crib. I waddle over to the library. 

These kiddie legs are not made for mobility I think to myself.

Once I get to the library, I open a book about history since I don’t know a lot about this period.

I didn’t go to the planet Χάος for about 1000 years so I'm pretty lost right now. It seems like there has been a total of 29 wars and major conflicts. The current “good” species are Beastman, Human, Fairy, Demon, Dragon, and Dwarf. Demons seem to have recently become “good” beings. That's enough history for now I think.

I open up the magic book and begin to cultivate my magic. I learn from reading the magic books that there are multiple cultivation methods and some are better than others. I kind of forgot my cultivation method because I never really had to use it when I became a god. I remember pieces of it so I combine them with fragments of other cultivation methods to create the ultimate cultivation method.

It gives less mana than my old method, but it is more efficient than my old method. My mom suddenly walks into the room.

“What are you doing out of bed, Kuragari!?” she exclaims. 

Uh oh. I got to calm her down quick! I think, panicking. I resort to my final tactic.

“Ma-Ma?”

I say, in my cutest possible voice. My mom instantly stops worrying, picks me up, and says

“Say it again.”

“Ma-Ma!” I repeat, cuter than before.

Kill me now. I'm cringing so fucking hard it is unbelievable. My mother is smiling from ear to ear, forgetting about the "leaving my crib ordeal". She puts me back in her crib.

“I have to go wake up daddy and brag to him that saying mama was your first-word okay sweetie? You just have a good rest.” She kisses me on my forehead and leaves. In the other room, I hear my mom yelling

“In your fucking face! He said my name first! Pay up bitch!” She says happily.

“Hey that's not fair!” Says my father.

“Witness. I need witnesses!” he exclaims.

0