vol.1 ch.4 the fin warrior
357 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, I wonder where I am for a second, after that I remember all yesterday events, as I stand there speechless about how beautiful that healing square was, the light blue and green grass coating the ground with a small waterfall that comes from the top of the wall making a pond with crystal clear water.

Chisuke: <<waaaaa, this is beautiful….. ia ia ugh>>

But soon the pain of last battle finally strikes me, my hole body is just painful at that degree

Chisuke: <<itai ita…. Ugh my back>>

But the part that hurt the most was my back

Chisuke: <<I think I now know how old people feel when their back strains>> (sfx: teary)

Messaging my back, I remember last day notifications

Announcement
  • New skill obtained (healing water)
  • Effect: a medicine made of acid, with its hideous nature to harm or kill all living being in under direct interaction, except its users as only the acid maker may benefit from it (healing effect)

Chisuke: <<wait, that might work>>   

Using my new spell, a sphere of green water appeared in my hand it wasn’t blurry or impure, it looked rather as a green water crystal, applying it to my back as if it was some kind of ointment was enough to remove all pain.

Chisuke: <<fuoo>> (sfx: relived)

Thinking of the last battle, I look around to find a bleu orb like crystal and a punch of green scales.

Due to the chaos I completely forgot that I have collected these scales, they are kinf of light reflecting, and are hard yet kind of easy to bend, like some thing from the chemistry class.

Chisuke: <<oh yes indium>>

Although I wasn’t that outstanding student I still remember how I was able to cut a piece of hard metal just using my teeth.

Chisuke: <<anyway having them is better than nothing>> I said while I take off my gloves and put them in front of me, chanting the forging materials spell.

The next thing that appear is the same black glove with red bones on the back of the fingers sections, and green scales on the back of the hand.

And from my next trail I was able to tell that fusing mana crystals was impossible, maybe I shall use a device for that, or rather a whole new method.

Chisuke: <<I shall not overthink it now>>

As I get up finally after sitting on the ground the whole time, upon my is the huge door, but unlike the rusty door from the 1st floor this door rather seems like a door to a palace, with a lot of pictures and drawing on it, that it seems like a door from ancient Greece, or that what it seems.

Looking around, I was startled with a strange fact.

Chisuke: <<although I wasn’t able to find any new plants when I woke up, I cannot find any even now……>>

 Shocks her head

Chisuke: << anyway I shall start working with what I have>>

She started to make potions again

Announcement

Glass craft 1 --> class craft lv.3

She was laying on the grass thinking of what to do next

Chisuke: <<I donot know what to do now,…. I really donot want to enter that room>>

She set up still in her position

Chisuke: <<but I think I have to……>>

She get up and stand in front of the door

Chisuke:  <<ah I swear I will pay all of that back to this bitch>>

She opens the door in her frustration and enter the room, what welcomed her with a huge room made oh light bleu and marine colored ceramics, the room seemed to have a trench like structure under the walls, but they were empty. A big chandelier was hanging from the roof with a big glass dish filled with water on top of it, and finally in the middle a huge pieces of bronze armor that seemed like it is from old Rome.

Suddenly water started to fall from vents in the roof right inside the trench, and then flying making strings to fully fill the chandelier dish, then the dish water started to fall on the armor

Chisuke: <<what is… happing?? >>

So the armor started to rise as the water started to get a more human appearance soon after a 5-meter tall water humanoid was standing in the middle of the room drawing its sword from the stone in the middle

The humanoid: <<you… enemy …shall … DIE>>

His sound was like someone drowning trying to talk, as it so started moving in incredible speed

Chisuke: <<ahhh!!!>>

Chisuke was barely able to dodge the first attack

Chisuke: <<ugh.. mana eyes>>

Activating the mysterious spell her eyes turned to a strange shade of purple as she took a glance of where the crystal was.

Dodging the coming attack she launched an attack into the golem as she did before

Chisuke: <<!!>>

But for her misfortune the stone was completely armored in an iron cage, as she get out again of the golem, but fail.

The golem appeared to seal all its body with a thick ice layer as chisuke was drowning in their.

Chisuke: <ugh.. anyone>

She was getting out of breath.

Chisuke: <pls>

About to lose her life, her life up to now started to show in front of her like some sort of film.

Her memories seem vivid yet clear as it was some kind of old film, there were the kids playing in the playground in the P.E class it seems like her old elementary school, although the boys were playing football and the girl were playing volley ball there one boy sitting on the bench, it seems he wasn’t chose by any of the boys teams, because he was weak with a very small frame compared to other boys his age, nor he was able to play volleyball because he wasn’t a girl. He sits there silently like a good kid that seem to have no problem but those blue eyes under that black bangs can say more than one word of feeling lonely.

That boy name was Kawashima Chisuke a boy with a face that look like a doll he might seem like a girl but he was a boy, the one that seems to be always alone nor he was able to mix with boys as all they were interested at was power games, and couldn’t mix with girls either because he was a boy.

That boy wasn’t called the class doll for nothing it might seem like a pitiful one for ones, but for other trouble makers he was the best one to blame he wouldn’t even argue soon the blaming started to turn into bulling with the first word he say in disapproving, it was the same until he changed schools at middle school, he was free and was introduced to new life finally gaining friends along the way that he was glad he had.

Soon at high school first day he saw that boy again Nakamaru Toya in his class right before the light spreading in class.

Chisuke: <wait doesn’t that mean he is still out there>

Chisuke wasn’t that angry at him to aim for his life but he at least wants to make him feel how it was for him.

Chisuke: <my life was a mess up until soon, I won’t die now!! no matter what I also want a happy life! I want to just be to smile like those people again, I want to meet my friend again, you think this is enough!!>

As soon as the film ends chisuke opens his eyes again as he regains his senses.

Chisuke: <you want a piece of me..! then fine get it>

Chisuke: <poison spore!!>

The green powder starts to melt inside of the water golem as it starts to tremble a little, adding more and more made it unable to focus on the ice skin as chisuke break through.

He was out of his consciousness because of the near-death experience as he directs a glare at the golem, he saw the next scenery of the golem getting rid of the poisoned portion of water and take water from the fountain to regenerate.

The room was silent as the waterfalls stopped to work leaving only the calm water dish and trench, with half his consciousness and drenched body chisuke run at a really scary speed maybe its because of the adrenaline, but even chisuke did not know why.

Running at all the room in a totally miss of line chisuke cast the poison in the whole room including the golem the slightest move means death.

Unlike what chisuke thought the golem was not harmed it was just forced to use ice skin again so it won’t get poisoned.

Chisuke: <<YOU!!!>>

He was desparate to see that thing lying on ground leaving the living or the undead world to be exact, but the golem just kept following him as he finally got chisuke and threw him in the trench.

Chisuke: <You think you stopped ME!!>

Chisuke was really angry and just start swimming in the water using the spore gush of his hands to push him fast dodging all the golem attacks.

Chisuke: <<UGH COME HERE>>

Chisuke jumped of the water on the hound shield trying to get through it using its horns.

The golem: <<…..we….ak>>

The golem just made a shield and use its sword to cut the shield.

The golem: <<such….weak…soul….is poor….>>

The golem let out a giggle but to his surprise chisuke wasn’t there he was standing on the bottom of the dish and launched a missile attack at it like a missile using his glove claws to cut through its head.

The golem: <<you… die now____>>

The golem fell silent seeing one thing his face, chisuke was giving such a sarcastic smile and his eyes was filled was hatred, that smile never faded even after he was blocked by the shield.

Chisuke: <<CHECK MATE!!>>

Chisuke yelled as the now two pieces shield priced through the golem with its pervious poisoned horns.

The golem: <<AHHHHHHH!!!>>

The next moment the golem screams trying to get new water but he did know that all the water there was poisoned before as his mana core started to lose its ability to hold hid life force.

Chisuke: <<SO HOW DOES IT FEEL HA HA??>>

Chisuke has lost it he properly won’t remember all of this when he wakes up, but he did now was watching the golem laughing with eyes full of mixed emotions, happiness, coldness and satisfaction, as the golem finally die leaving chisuke there fainting after losing all that adrenaline.

After chisuke consciousness left his body, the golem new empty armor started to shake again, as a bleu light flew right from its inside and started soaring around chisuke body as if happy, then it suddenly entered his body, as a strange dream started to soar in chisuke mind.

In an ancient era, there was a kingdom that thrived in an island that no one is sure it exists now, as earthquakes always hit that place so the island just is no more there, the problem is no one know why all that earthquakes and no one dare go there.

-5641 years ago-

Lantania capital kuronos-

Lately that holy Lantania kingdom the kingdom of the sea kin started to go in a lot of wars because of its fool king that loved bloodshed and just wanted to be remembered as the king that expanded the kingdom boarders beyond the sea in the continent.

Lately the 17 division of the holy knight’s order (the sharks of demina) has been getting in a lot of battles with the human kingdoms in the west continent, looking at the huge amount of attacks they shall be dead by now, but under the leadership of quato de demina the shark’s leader, they managed to struggle and even get third of the content.

-the king quarters-

The king: <<o, brave warriors of the kingdom, I shall thank thee all for all your efforts, thanks to your bravery we almost got all of the west continents>>

The king coughs.

The king: <<quato de demina please come present yourself to the throne>>

Then a muscular man his body was filled with scares of the last battles with a shark fin that seem to be damaged by a sword and gills on his nick, his bleu hair and quit dark skin shown brightly under the light of the sun penetrating the throne hall as he kneels before the king on his throne and look down with his red eyes.

The king looks down at the shark soldier and start to talk.

The king: <<in the name of the king of the sea kins kingdom I announce you as the official leader to the new division promoting the 17 division to the king private division>>

Such a promotion in a small time will surely make anyone happy at the sound of that words, but quato knew better than anyone that such a request will come with its payment is this never-ending war.

Quato: <<it will be mu pleasure my king>>

But quato barely had any power to reject this request or he will be charged by treason putting his family loved ones and the whole shark tripe in a tight spot just to serve that fool king Maruka de Kuronos.

The king: <<excellent, loyal pawn of the kingdom, the holy land order thee and your soldiers to finally get the rest of the continent from those filthy humans, any questions?>>

Quato: <<my king this humble pawn request from thee to look again at the war, the kingdom new land needs care first, and the humans seem to be preparing something against us>>

The king frowns.

The king: <<quato I know thee did not mean to offend the king, but don’t worry all the new land will be dealt with after the war end and as for the human, I request from thee to stop fearing such humble and weak existence as your presence is very important for this country>>

Quato: <that fool king, they really seem to prepare something really dangerous, if don’t stop now what will be of that land!!>>

Quato clicked his tongue in frustration of not being able to say these words.

Quato: <<don’t worry my king, this humble soul won’t left fear strike it again>>

The king smiled as he announces the date of the attack and the end of the meeting.

-at the castle corridors-

Quato was walking down the corridors furious thinking of the ridiculous ideas and idles of the king as he feels the presence of a very annoying and arrogant character behind him.

Quato: <<this soul greets the princess the sun of the kingdom>>

He kneels because he knew he must do so in the presence of a royalty the princess Ladia de kuronos.

The princess: <<so how was your meeting with father>>

Quato: <<nothing important or out of place, we did estimate the next attack to be after three days>>

The princess gives a little smile and look down at him.

The princess: <<then don’t not forget to request me as your prize after you get the continent>>

It was rather unknown but quato was actually popular withy noble women although being a commoner and from a tribe no more, but the princess really wanted him that she started to corner him using her influence and when she got her hands on a piece of information that accuse the shark tribes of treason which can just vaporize all quato efforts, which made quato in position of just following her orders, its also favorable by the king in secret because the king know that although poor and uncivilized shark tribe can be not that big threat but they are so powerful with a lot of hidden skills and marring their leader in the royal family will pound that tribe to only work for the royal family no more and will also make sure that the new bloodline of the royal family will be so powerful mixing the power of sharks and wisdom of the whales, so it seems that quato future is already decided by the royal family.

Quato: <<it will be my pleasure>>

Although he kissed her hand, those red predator eyes were full of hatred to such a family of simple chaos.

As the princess arrogantly did not notice that and just smiled and started to giggle behind her fan.

Quato then quietly leave after a small talk with the princess full of hatred and sadness for his home land future.

-after three days-

Quato: << SOLDIERS I KNOW YOU ARE ALL HERE AGAINST YOUR OWN WILLS BECAUSE OF SOME ROYALTY BUT WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING WE ARE HERE TODAY AND BEHIND THAT WALL IS THE LAST HUMAN CITY, IF NOT FOR THE KINGDOME, SO LET’S EMERGE VICTORIUOS FOR THE SHARK TRIBE HONOR!!>>

<<OOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII>>

Quato knew better than anyone that all people knew how arrogant was that king and they will deny working for him, even him think that, so as he was away from the king eyes he will always use the shark tribe honor to pump the soldiers as the shark that loss a fight shall just parish in shame.

As the huge number of soldiers started to invade cutting the land and sky towards the human capital city, using their hangs and crazy strengths to climb the wall as it was nothing as the fights was happing in on the walls.

Suddenly quato started to hear the crazy screams of a lot of people but it wasn’t from his soldiers or human warriors looking back at the city square his eyes widen, he finally knew how fool his king was it was nothing compared to that of human cruelty.

There sit thousands of unarmed humans’ men, women and kids you name it crying some even is begging for mercy surrounded by hundreds of mages that are casting some kind of a spell as a circle starts to shine around the square with a purple luminance, what have quato seen afterwards was just the bodies of humans started to light on fire, starting with the kids until the last one was killed, as their king was just standing there watching over his people falling one by one staying at his throne, soon after random scars and slashes start to appear on the sharks bodies as a curse or something.

Quato: <<!!!!SOLDIERS RUN!!>>

He knows how that will damage his honor but he also wanted his own people to stay safe as the shark soldiers run barley making it out of their range, in their way to the capital again many has fallen dead, as they finally reach the capital quato was summoned by the king without even taking time to rest.

The king: <<Quato thee has been arrogant I cannot believe thee have fallen to such weak technics, thee had made such a disgrace for this holy kingdom, and by the name of the king I cannot leave thee who has been easy on humans live in that kingdom>>

Quato: <<my king but it was a way high level curse!!>>

The king: <<don’t talk any further from today thee and your whole tribe will be banished for bringing this kingdom that lose>>

-after a week-

And so after a week humans have reclaimed their cities that was under the weak defense units of the king, as the shark tribe had to leave its land and live in the eastern continent barely making at the new lands, at that native land now rest the bodies of the shark warriors that held great glory in martial arts, sharks managed to live today at the far most part of the continent, but they just still hold a grudge to all other fish kin for hos they ended, no one knows what happened to that kingdom but from what they heard that curse continued as earthquakes continue to strike that island until its no more to be seen, people never approached that cursed land again.

They say that warrior soul still sulking in that land searching for a worthy warrior to get back their land from the kingdom and will be loyal to whom beat him in a fight.

-end of dream-

Waking up slowly chisuke start to look around as he see the face of someone upside down.

Chisuke: <<WOAH!!>>

Chisuke jump back on his legs.

???: <<ah thee are finally awake>>

Chisuke start to look further at the appearance of that creature, one problem he was floating another one he is all in shades of blue

Chisuke: <wiat if we are in an RPG like world then….>

Chisuke: <<a soul??>>

???: <<yeah you can say I am now>>

After regaining all of his senses chisuke I hit with the fact he know that face

Chisuke: <<WAIT ARNOT YOU THAT QUATO>>

Quato: <<I see thee finally realized>>

Chisuke: <<weren’t you supposed to be dead 5000 years agao!!!>>

Quato: <<and I am, you forgot the part where I will help the only one that beat my grudge which for thee did not know was that golem>>

Chisuke: <<wait how will you even help me?>>

Chisuke tilts his head and put his hand through quato as it passes through.

Chisuke: <<as I predicted no help in combat>>

Chisuke ears go down in disappointing.

Quato: <<hey hey calm down, I can teach how the sharks battle!>>

He said raising his finger at the new idea.

Chisuke: <<but I am not a spear user like you..>> (still a bit down)

Quato: <<thee did a big mistake underestimating the great quato, I was the master of all arts even the unused one like boxing>>

He said punching his chest proud of his feats.

Chisuke: <<wait does that mean I can be like those anime protagonist>>

Chisuke ears stand up straight in excitation.

Quato: <<well I can grantee thee will be strong after a lot of training, but I don’t know hat thee mean with that pro..ta..gonist thing??>>

Chisuke: <<oh of course you won’t know>>

Quato: <<but it won’t be easy and I won’t let thee ever flee from the training although thee can rest for now>>

Chisuke soon after getting the whole situation went to sleep again as a bag of flesh thrown at the road side she get a good night sleep.

Announcement

Poison spore lv.2 --> poison spore lv.5

Hound shield lv.1 --> hound shield lv.3

Healing water lv. 1 --> healing water lv.3

  • New passive skill obtained: -
  • The fin curse: being cursed with the soul of the ancient fin warrior following the person even after his death
Announcement

Status screen

Name: kawashima Chisuke

Gender: female

Race (folk): cat folk

Job: witch

Passive skills:-

Isekai language

Poison resistance

Disease resistance

Which knowledge

High agility

The fin curse

Obtained skills-

Tier one:-

Forging materials lv.1

Mana eyes lv.2

Healing water lv.3

Poison spore lv.5

Tier two:-

Hound shield lv.3

Glass craft lv.1

hello its Niro here again first I will have to apologize last month i had a really bad fever, but that doesn't mean I wasn't lazy so thanks for stay reading this even after al that time

16