Young warrior (1)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometimes, I got a very long but clear dream that I could remember and wrote it in my dream book. 

One of them was a dream about a War. 

I became one of those veteran soldier who asked commoner who wanted to join the war because the enemiy's soldiers was near.

There were several people joined us as an extra soldier and one old woman who I remembered the most. 

She said to me. 

" Sorry, I can only be a burden if I join the war. But, could you at least use my favorite hair tie as your horse rein? "

She gave me her hair tie and I did what she wanted.

She was also give us some foods and drinks before going home. 

After that,

I and the warriors went to the battle field. 

On the way, a masked man called my name and stopped me. 

" Please let me join the war! I would help you with all my might "

" I can't let a strangers like you to join, open your mask first! "

He did so. 

I see a clear face such as the bright moon.

He was too young to join us. 

" How old are you? "

" I am 17 "

" Sorry, you have better gone home and take care your mother. I do pity her "

" That rein is a proof that I can join this war "

" This rein huh? "

" Do you forget the woman who gave you that last night? It is my mother. I have promised to her to win the war and she have allowed me! That's the proof "

No matter what I said, it failed to persiade him to go back. 

" Why are you so stubborn? "

" My dad, my uncle, and my brothers... All of them was killed in last war when our village was attacked. I promise you that you Will find me usefull! "

 " Do as you wish "

" Thanks! "

He did keep his word.

It was him who was fastest, most energetic, and the busiest to cook and to do all daily necessary for our groubs that all people acknowledged him. 

But, on our last night... 

Something happen.

" Why do food is not ready yet? "

Yeah, it was too late.

Because of that, I the one who invited the Boy, went to him to check what happen. 

I found him had fallen a sleep while using nearby rock as pillow while the foods were still cooked half away. 

He was too tired. 

I didn't dare to wake him up, so I did the rest. 

Once in a while, I heard him smilling widely and laughing in his deep sleep.

0