Inadaptability
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was living in religious dormitory, A home where hundreds people who were living together.

There were about 3 floors.

The first floor for the New-greenhorn,  Second floor for the Advanced player and  the third floor Monks and Shamans. 

I was staying there for about 5 years and had been living at second floor.

Someday, the LandLord ordered me to move to first floor. 

There were 5 room available and  Around 10 people or more greenhorn were living in the same room as mine.

Actomaticly, I was the oldest.

The gap between our age Made our interaction felt awkward and I did hate when they didn't respect me as their senior. 

To make it worse, the considered to be their leader was often testing my patience.

I did angry in my heart, but I was teached to always forgive others mistake. 

===

Love the younger, Their mistakes had to be lesser than mine. 

Respect the Elder, Their merits had to be more than mine.

Understand the same generation because we were on the same boat. 

===

Because of that, I was almost never eating in the same table as them and prefered to eat outside. 

I did try to keep my distance as far as possible, so that I wouldn't explode.

I force myself to spent my life outside and only went to my room only to manage my things that was saved there. 

It successfully limited our chance to do any interaction in lowest level. 

Yeah, I did understand that I was too introvert. 

But, It was hard to turn myself in crazy mode by being an extrovert everytimes especially when I felt being played.

It mentaly hurt me.

It stressed me.

It enraged me. 

At that time, I did need healing myself by alone in aloneness and kept my distance from others.

I found calmness in my loneliness and My mood felt better better as the time went on.

It proved that my choice was right.

1