Rewind
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reading novel & manga

Playing and gaming

Writting stories

Sleeping

Those were 4 things that Made me trapped in my own Imaginary world, to always day dreaming, wasting my time while forgetting my duty

At first, my parents would angry whenever looked at me being effected by technology. 

But, those feeling slowly dissapeared as they were also effected.

The fact that I could gain some Fortune in some event Made my parent's complain less and lesser. 

As the time went on, felt too old to do those tiring and confusing-tech-job which eating' my 20 hours a day.

My back and my foot hurts as I spent all my time sitting in front of my laptop.

That how I choosed to stop all my tech-related activity and how I begin to learn about handphone. 

Yes, handphone Made all things alot easier. 

At some time, my wasting-time-habbits back as I could do that everywhere and everytime. 

Handphone did make it possible to do all hidden things in secret, alot more than before.

once again, my I wasting, not spending, my  time as I gain no Fortune from my hobbies. 

Ofc, My parents was slowly anggered looked how lazy and unmannered I became.

But, they couldn't say laudly as before cuz they were in simmilar situation. 

Tech became our guide, part of our life, our way of living. 

To be honest, I did felt how bad I became. 

When I throw away the phone for a day, books was my best friend. 

I spent all times reading. 

Sadly, as long as I didn't sell this phone, the things always repeated.

Wasting time

Laze

Unmannered

Degeneration

Stressed

Narcissism.

My parents would always tried to give me an advice in soft way.

The quantity were slowly increased.

Then, the quality and the weight of them were also upgraded. 

Sometimes, anger was need as a spice and dispute broke. 

In the end, they would be sick of it and give up while clearly giving a warning that they wouldn't care about the consequences we chose. 

" Remember, Time can't be rewinded. Don't regret this in the future "

Then they surrendered, gave up, completely and could only pray to the God for my own goodness.

Hoping that I would someday aware of my wrong doings and did repent my action.

Still, They couldn't completely ignore my presence. 

The began to accept me and how bad I was. 

We kept stay at one roof and did daily activity as usual with a bit change in our age.

In sort, more daily responsibilities was given to me to make me felt alive. 

Our relationship was getting better and better with an additional invisible wall called privacy' and maturity.

' that's my own life '

Like that.

It was how great my parents. 

And 

This was one of my own way of repentance. 

The first step I would say.

Idk if this was fortunate or unfortunate... 

Was this too late to be awared about all of this simple thing?

 But... 

To raise my head and start over were not as easy as you thought.

 got up...

Fall...

got up...

Fall...

It's challenging to control my own behavior.

The things I could be proud of was that I was sure could Decrease the time I wasted...little by little 

and being productive... Though inconsistently. 

I hope we could take a lesson from this for our own remainder, that....

Time couldn't be repeated and there was no 'too late' to start over. 

As long as you are still alive

There must be a way. 

There must be a chance.

There must be a reason.

0