Is It Wrong To Be A Simp And Experience A Million Years Of Torture In Hell Just To Make Hatsune Miku As My Wife?
94 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, I have died?"

I asked the person in front of me. His appearance couldn't be seen as it was covered by bright white light.

"You are pretty nonchalant about your death. Any reason why?"

That person asked me a question.

"I have done what I have wanted in that world. Not to mention, I was killed by Hatsune Miku. It is a dream for all fans to die because of Hatsune Miku."

"And besides, I am sick of that world. If it weren't for Hatsune Miku and novels, I would have longed to end my meaningless life."

I declared to the person in front of me as that person placed both of his hands on his chin. Both of us were currently sitting on a chair made out of clouds with the sky as the background.

"Hmmm... A meaningless life indeed. No contribution towards humanity, no destruction towards humanity, no life killed. Your life is pretty boring if you ask me."

The person said as he created a wine glass out of nothingness and the empty wine glass was instantly filled with red wine. That person swirled the wine glass as he took a whiff of its fragrant scent and took a sip afterward to marvel at its delightful taste.

"Your good karma and bad karma are pretty balanced out meaning you can go to the boring Limbo Realm if you want to waste your life in there. Or, you can choose to go to heaven and enjoy your life there for an eternity. I sure as hell know you don't want to go hell."

"Do you mean that I can choose whether I go to limbo, heaven, or hell?"

"Of course. That is the perk of having a balanced good and bad karma. To be exact, you have 0 Karmic Value. And only a few have managed to achieve a such number of Karmic Value so congratulations I guess."

After we exchanged words, that person drank all of the contents in his wine glass as he threw the wine glass behind him which faded into nothingness.

That person then crossed his arms and placed his right foot on his left leg as he laid back on his cloud chair.

"So, what would it be? Limbo, Heaven, Or Hell?"

"Can I ask a request?"

"Depends on what your request is, but I will hear it out."

"Can I spend my time in heaven with Hatsune Miku as my wife-"

"No."

"How about in Limbo-"

"No."

"Sigh..."

I let out a sigh as all my requests were rejected.

I didn't even ask about spending my time with Hatsune Miku in hell as I don't want her to suffer just for my sake. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I did such a sin.

"Please! Can I make Hatsune Miku my wife?! I'll even spend a million years of torture in hell if that is what it takes to make her mine!"

When I pleaded to the person in front of me, he seemed to be interested in what I had said as he asked me:

"Are you sure? I will allow that but with conditions."

"I won't regret my decision if it's for the sake of making Hatsune Miku, my wife!"

"Okay then. So my conditions are that: you must spend exactly 1 million years in hell while being subjected to all tortures available in existence, nothing more, nothing less. Also, your devotion and love for Hatsune Miku must not waver when you are tortured and you must not forget her even if your mind and soul are broken from all the tortures that you will endure. If you forget her, then our deal will be forgotten despite you withstanding torture in hell."

"Forget Hatsune Miku? Oh please! I will likely forget my name than forget of her existence!"

"Then I'll yeetus deletus sendus yus tu hellus!"

After chanting some incoherent words, that person pointed his index finger at me as a hole appeared below me, sending me falling into hell.

***

[Skip if you want. Since the torture is going to be very graphic.]

I was currently locked up in chains.

A group of red imps held long sharp needles in their hands while another group was constantly supplying them with those needles that were placed on a wheelbarrow.

Those group of red imps held their long sharp needles as they approached me and stabbed me in every part of my body.

I couldn't even scream in agony as something seemed to have prevented me from uttering a word!

Before I could complain, a group of red imp dipped their long sharp needles into the lava near them as they inserted those heated needles into every hole in my body.

My mouth, my ears, my nose, my eyes, my anus. Every hole in my body wasn't spared.

After they inserted those heated needles, they proceeded to take out the needles from their wheelbarrow and stabbed them into my body as if I was a pin cushion.

After experiencing that torture session, a red imp who was taller than the rest snapped his fingers which reverted my body to peak condition while all the needles were no longer present. But I could still feel phantom pains from the torture that they had done to me.

One of the red imps then took out a vegetable peeler and used it to peel and scrape off every layer of my skin. Then one of the red imps took out a bucket of salt and poured it into my skin that was scraped off my epidermis.

The red imps kept on repeating such torture until the tall red imp snapped his fingers again which caused me to be back in my peak condition.

***

[You can read again. If there is any to read.]

I knew that it was going to be another torture session. But for Hatsune Miku, I would do anything just to make her my wife!

This pain that I had experienced was nothing more than a trial!

A trial to determine if my love and devotion for Hatsune Miku were genuine!

8