554. All together
1k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We should have brought Miss Chavez here." Charles suddenly remembered about the teenage girl. It was because of her that their world got to know so many things in the multiverse. John who was close by, who had kind of forgotten her, was reminded again.

He waved his hand and a circular portal opened. John entered the portal and reached the home of Peter.

"Peter..Peter.. Do you want to come with us to our new world." John said as he was outside his room. He knew that his aunt was outside and right now he and Chavez were holed up in the room together.

'Having fun.'

John didn't expect that Andrew would hook up with Chavez a few hours after he left them together. This was a new thing but a welcoming one. (I will consider Chavez as 18 so please don't come after me for this)

Andrew deserved to get a new girl in his life after what he had gone through with Gwen. He needed somebody in his life. Though he wasn't sure how long this fling would last. Both right were now in grief and they both needed someone.

It would take time to see how long this fling will last.

John could hear noise from outside of the door. He just stood by and waited for both of them to get their bearings.

"Coming... Just wait for a few seconds..." came the voice of Andrew.

After a minute or so both were out. Chavez's hair was still a little out of shape but John didn't point it out.

"Hey man.. Can you come by the main door next time?" Andrew said with a little blush from his face. He knew he was caught red handed and this was something he couldn't hide. Not from John, who could see everything so he didn't try to deny it.

"If I had come through the door, would it have changed the whole situation?" John asked if he looked at both of them. He didn't call them out but it was pretty apparent to both of them that John knew what was going on behind the door.

"So you want to come with us. To see the new place where the mutants will live? Charles asked for you." John said as he needed to defuse the awkward situation in the room.

"You said there are new moons on the Earth? Is that true?" Andrew asked with a glint in his eyes. He always loved their Earth and how their Earth embraced the whole idea of superheroes and cheered for them. Though here people supported him absolutely but the police hated him. But Avengers operated both openly and covertly and none of the governments dared to stop any of them.

"You will see when you both get there. Now come on." John said as he waved his hands. They both were at Mars now where the mutants were still looking around and seeing the liveliness of the place.

"Miss Chavez, sorry that we left you there in his place." Charles said as he rolled his wheelchair.

"It's alright I had a good time there with Peter in his universe." Chavez said while eyeing John. She was quite bold to admit what she had been doing and didn't feel ashamed. Her world didn't have prejudices against the people who are quite open when it comes to relationships and the related matters.

Like the mutants, Chavez's eyes shined too when she looked around. The city looked completely futuristic, even by her standards. Her world too was an utopia and they were technologically advanced as well.

So the next 2 hours the mutants and Miss America Chavez had a tour of the city and soon they came face to face with the 'animal robots' that were made by GAIA. As the people were looking at the robots, a call came for John from Tony.

"Tony.. Is there a problem?" John asked while opening the hologram of him from his FOCUS. Both Erik and Charles were more surprised seeing how a call could be done from a holographic projection with just a small device.

"Yeah I needed to ask, how many robots can we take with us to ..... Eh Professor and Magneto... Oh they are from that Earth.... Welcome to our Earth.. Make yourself at home."

Tony had started speaking on the robots matter but changed his line when he saw new people around. The hologram allows him to look around the person so the people around were easily visible to him.

"Uh hello...Do we know each other?"

Erik was a little confused that this man with a beard could call them out just by looking at them.

"We all have met with the other versions of yours and everybody has been updated. He is an Avenger like us. Tony Stark. Our scientist and inventor."

John stated as he introduced him.

 

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters ahead at patreon
42