561. Space war
731 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As all of this was going on land. there was a whole different story in space. The space stations, the satellites and all the far reaching telescopes were calibrated to see the fight. The humans of Earth had tried communicating with either of the fleet but nobody replied back.

But one thing was certain. The ones coming from far were the enemies while the ones from the moon were the allies. It was apparent because the reports were coming in that the spaceships which strayed away from the fight turned out to be a menace.

Though the people have talked about two people saving them, the two people seemed to be exceptionally fast, so fast that even the slow frame rates were not exactly able to capture their movement, but there were some who had escaped and they caused havoc everywhere. The people, the police and everyone who came close to it were blasted to ashes.

This invoked huge fear and the people were immediately advised to stay indoors and not come out even if they see a spaceship crash landing near their home. Now most of the people came to know of what was happening and they had immense fear and they prayed that their saviors would win the battle.

From the footage that they were receiving this was the kind of war which they only see in series and movies. The ones where spaceships were torn apart by using plasma cannons. The ones they had seen in star wars. The only difference was that as they shot at each other there were no huge explosions, as explosions needed oxygen and vacuum had none.

This was quite exciting and terrifying at the same time for everybody. If any one of the civilisations come to earth, the Earth humans would have to just move away and be at their mercy. A civilisation that can travel in space would sure have technology more terrifying that nuclear bombs.

The X-men and the Brotherhood were sent to all the part of USA to save the people from the terror of strayed army of Annihilus and the humans after a long time were grateful that the mutants existed because it seemed like the military and the police were doing such a lousy job.

"They are fast. Way too fast for us to do anything. No wonder John had sent them. Such speed is unheard of." Charles said as he used his Cerebro to look into the world.

"This isn't lightning. Lightning doesn't work that way." Storm said as he saw them running around. She had seen close by of how they run and she even tried to control the lightning which occurs when they run but the moment she tried that she felt like she was looking at something very ancient and powerful which could kill her with just a small push.

"They mentioned that it was Speed Force. A very ancient power that very few people can get hold of."

-----

Meanwhile in space, Victor was having fun controlling all the spaceships with the help of GAIA and himself. When they were sent to this universe. GAIA had latched herself to the main warship of theirs in order to supervise better control.

The Avengers didn't want any casualties, be it human or any kinds of other species so he let Victor and Tony, one of them was the smartest and the other very good with computers to send them over to stop the incursion.

"Stop having fun and just kill them, I need to go back and think of more ways to stop Knull. I don't think Annihilus would be here." Tony said as he got irritated by seeing the smile of Victor from ear to ear.

"I and GAIA are doing our best to stop it. Can you stop bugging already." Victor fired back.

Truth to be told, both Victor and GAIA were doing their best to stop the army. They had already been engaged for some time now. When the first shot was taken by the enemy, Victor didn't expect that the lethality of their weapons would be so terrifying.

Tony had warned him of this as their spaceships, guns and all the matter related to them would be more horrifying as they were made of antimatter. Victor had calculated the destruction but it still surpassed his expectations.

One shot from the main warship destroyed 3 of their smaller warships. The Avengers had sent them 3 main warships, 80 medium and 400 small warships. This was supposed to be enough as John had calculated but seeing the destruction caused by a single shot gave him huge doubts.

"Idiot, if they can easily destroy our ships, we can do the same thing to them too. Antimatter is a double edged sword." Tony said as he saw the dry face of Victor.

Victor also understood what Tony said was right and he fired a shot, and as expected it immediately dismantled a medium sized warship of theirs and blew it apart.

42