562. Alexander, the Great
913 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first shots were taken as probing signs and after that it was time for the real war. Here there was no apparent strategy to fight. It was all about who had the 'bigger guns' and who among the pilots had bigger control.

The only difference was that the Avengers didn't have pilots. GAIA was controlling all of it with Victor being the human commander. They both shared the strain of controlling the warships. Though it wasn't much for both of them, the army of Annihilus were having a hard time keeping up with the flight patterns and manoeuvring of their enemies.

Both had almost the same fire power as both had the power of physics with them, but both didn't have the same way of controlling the warships. Some bugs were good pilots but some were average pilots too. As the fight raged on, GAIA was able to pinpoint out who were average fighters.

And with that knowledge he and Victor decided to throw them off the table. It will help with two things. Lower the number of opponents and lower their morale. Even if Annihilus did come with the army seeing the death of many comrades the bug army wouldn't feel that good, because at the end of the day, they were living beings.

The negative zone was not inherently a power hungry dimension and they liked to be at peace, until Annihilus came and destroyed that peace.

Victor and GAIA both worked on it and they immediately targeted the ones who were average. Thus, the fight of small warships was initiated. They actively hunted the weaker ones.

"I will enter the battlefield."

Out of nowhere Tony said that. Victor turned his head and looked at him.

"Are you sure about that?" Victor asked. Tony nodded his head. They already know what John had done here, and him being a narcissist he wanted to bathe in glory too. His suit allowed him to be fearless of any kind of kinetic energy.

Just to be on the safe side he had gone through the data of antimatter and from his calculations, he could easily figure out that his suit will hold up perfectly fine and thus wanted to have some fun here. He wanted to see if his anti metal suit would be of any use.

"Go. Finish them off." Victor said. Tony didn't reply as he walked to the hangar. As he reached the hangar Tony said

"GAIA, scout for the best fighters. And help in securing the fastest route to kill them."

"If any malfunction occurs, I will keep Victor over standby and take over command." GAIA said as he was little worried if her 'friends' were taking a risk doing this.

"I will be fine." Tony said as slowly the nanobots covered his body before the hangar opened. He had updated his armor by quite a bit and gave more modifications to it. He flew away the moment the hangar opened.

Tony was greeted by a bunch of small warships. At first the enemies were dumbfounded seeing a human shaped robot coming out of the main warship. But then they turned ecstatic.

This was their chance. They had been on the losing side but now if they kill him it will be a huge boost to their morale. Since he came out of the main warship he must be quite an important person and killing him would be huge military merit.

And thus many warships flew towards him to kill him with one huge shot. The first few ones missed but then a shot hit its target. But what they saw next, almost made their eyes come out of their sockets. The shot hit the armor and then got reflected. Though it got reflected to a totally harmless angle but it still got reflected.

A small ant was able to reflect the full power of a shot of a small warship. Victor, who kept an eye on Tony, had a wide smile on his face.

"He really made great armor. First Black Winter and now this. I think I will have to replace mine with antimetal."

Tony, who was flying around also had a huge smile. He took the risk on his calculations but if his calculations went wrong he would have died. Black Winter and antimatter weren't the same things. But now seeing that it worked perfectly fine, he rejoiced. Now he could cause havoc.

"Tony, lead the fighter away. The medium grade ships will now enter the battle. Though you will be fine I don't want them to push their limits with you. Annihilus has the power cosmic of antimatter, he might just find you irritating and use it on you." Victor said over the comms.

"I will be fine. By the way, do you know Alexander the Great?"

Announcement
Read 235 more chapters on my Patreon
38