Road to Haga – Part 10
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After a few seconds of running into the city, and avoiding a few zombies bites, Mike has successfully got close to Ronald and Gerald. He passes to them that backpack with guns. Quickly, Ronald has taken the first gun, which is a UZI, and Gerald has taken a pistol. Then, these three survivors, when they see a lot of zombies coming at them, they have started blasting their guns at them.

  Ronald has killed three zombies by shooting their head with the pistol, while Mike is using his UZIs to kill 14 zombies in the heads. Since Mike has some video game experience, this doesn't seem scary to him when the first days of zombies started. Gerald is just stabbing those zombies and cutting their heads with those kitchen knives and cleavers. He stabbed one zombie head and let that knife into his head, and then he stabbed the other with the second one into the neck, then he quickly takes the knife from the first corpse, and stabbed him back into the head. He retrieves those two knives and jumps on the other one, but Ronald has shot that zombie in the head.

  Gerald is looking back at Ronald, and he thanks for doing that shot. Ronald is reloading his gun by using another fully loaded clip. Mike is also reloading his gun, and he shoots those eight zombies from the other side of that tow truck that was running at him.

  "Damn those runners!" says Mike after he killed the last zombie who runs to that tow truck.

  "We are almost ready." says Gerald running to that tow truck with his knives with blood on their blade. "Prepare the truck, Ronald."

  "Sure." say Ronald who is kicking that zombie who was coming on his left, and then he shoots that zombie in the head. "the Military couldn't kill one of those, but we could kill almost 30 zombies."

  "Those bastards used to stay still in their base. No wonder this city or other parts of the world's are such a mess, son." says Gerald to Ronald who heard him talking about the military and dissing them.

  Ronald is taking the wires under the wheel is used to direct the car, is conducting a few wires, who made the car turn on. They could've tried to search a zombie cadaver and search for a key, but they think that attempting to use Ronald car stealing skill would work much better than a key that might be broken in a worst-case scenario. Thankfully, Ronald successfully is turning on the car and jumps to the driver seat since he was the one who did the hard work at turning on the car. Mike and Gerald are going into the back seat.

  Ronald is going back to that trailer that was blocking their way. When their tow truck arrived close to the trailer, Ronald and Gerald are using the hook to try and tie this trailer somehow. They found a way, a hole in the trailer, and use it to attach the hook into that hole. After they successfully put the hook into the trailer, they are signalling to Mike to put the gear forward and press the accelerator pedal.

  The trailer is successfully moving from their way, but it also made some horrible noises. Which are attracting some zombies. Ronald and Gerald are running back into the van they were driving from that van. Mike is leaving the truck fast, but without taking the pistol that was left there by Ronald. And that was the only pistol that only had a full clip of ammo made for pistols.

  They are entering the van in a good shape. Ronald is going at the driver seat, Mike on the other front seat, and Gerald on the backseat. But, when they did enter the van, the radio was still working and that woman was saying the same word.

  "Help! Help! Help! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!"

  "A survivor?" asks Ronald.

  "Yes. But she is located in France."

  "How did you know?" asks Gerald.

  "I talked with her a bit, while you two were searching for a way out."

  "What you told her?" asks Ronald.

  "About our plan to go into the sea and the zombie types. She just told that the zombies there are the normal ones we have encountered so far."

  "There are not those zombies who are climbing on those who are running?"

  "No. That's what she told me, but she also told me that she doesn't know what to do."

  "Alright, we should talk this on the road, boys!" says Gerald who sees a few zombies walking to them. "The Undeads are walking and other zombies to us."

  The van is quickly leaving that place, and that van is travelling at a high speed through Amsterdam. They are travelling at a high speed until they arrive in the next city, where they will encounter a much bigger problem than the one earlier.

***

  A few days ago, the building where those three survivors were living, are encountering a hard time. Their shelter has both of those two doors broken, and the barricades also broken. But they do not know who did it because these three survivors were sleeping in the same room since in other rooms were a few zombie climbers who were close to drag them and drop them on the main road into the city. Luckily, there were not many people who died when those things have started to climb.

  These three survivors were sleeping like a baby and did not hear the survivors who were yelling for help, not the zombies could enter their room since it got tolerably locked up by Gerald, as a safety measure.

  When they wake up from their slumber and opened the door, a few zombies were in the hall and greeted them. Gerald saw those zombies, and he quickly locked the door back, while those two survivors are looking worried at Gerald, and he told them, sweating and worried.

  "We are in danger."

1