Road to Haga – Part 14
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Ronald has killed that crazy Japanese woman who kept kidnapped those innocent survivors from this area and used some of them as human meat in case the zombies were entering "her" building, and they were close to eating her. That woman is crazy enough to throw a fetus at them, which he did... together with a pregnant woman who was close to become a zombie since she almost died by giving birth. Now, that the crazy lady is dead, Ronald is meeting with the remaining ones in a big apartment empty because they were just left there, without any bed or a couch, only three couches for nine people, and also a few newspapers for them to use as a toilet or to cover them when they do sleep.

  "How many are you alive and not bitten?" asks Ronald while he aims his gun at them.

  "W-W-We are not bitten nor infected." says one man who raises his hands and looks scared at Ronald, he shows him two people on the floor. "We have wounded in this room. B-But in other parts, there are corpses used as training for that sick lady."

  Ronald is going closer to those people who are laying on the floor, he checks their pulse, it seems good thought Ronald, but then he sees that they have a fever. Ronald quickly checked the people if you have any bites, but thankfully, they do not present to have any bite marks on their torso, legs, arms, neck or head. Ronald has quickly to the last seven people there, and he asks them.

  "Do you have any medicine?" asks Ronald.

  "N-No." says a man from those guys. "We do not have any medicine at us. That lady always took the medicine for herself."

  "I see... Are you guys going to head to the Haga? I heard the army is going to wait for survivors there and deliver at an island where we can live happily."

  "... I want to go there." says a man in his 40s looking scared at Ronald. "It is truly safe in that place where you told us?"

  "I do not know, yet. But I think the place it can be safe since the military was flying their helicopters across the city where I have been?"

  "And in what city you have been before any of this apocalypse was starting?" asks the same man who responded to Ronald when he was asked how many they are in this place and about those two injured people. "Is it safe? Or is in problems like this one?"

  "Like every city, we have to drive into it. Zombies everywhere. Our only chance of survival might be the islands the military was telling us. If the zombies cannot swim."

  "I hope they do not since they can jump and even fly." says a man in his lab coat.

  "Have you seen one flying?"

  "Yes. It was really horrifying how he picked people from the street and them in the air, then throwing the remaining in the street... It was really horrifying." says the same man feeling guilty to see a zombie doing this thing.

  They were discussing the other types of zombie they have been encountering so far, then exchange ID's and then, a few of them have decided to come with them, while the other remain there and thinking that help will come somehow and save them from this hell.

***

  Later, the car driving by Gerald has stopped in the front of the building where Ronald was fighting against that crazy lady. Mike was pushing the horns two times, and this one alerted a few zombies who were feasting upon some corpses.

  "Good thing, boy." says Gerald feeling angry at Mike. "What about throwing a building in the air to alert even the military."

  "Sorry." says Mike thinking this apology might work, but it didn't work out pretty well.

  Gerald is taking the AK-47, a few clips of ammo, and he runs at the building where Ronald is located. He then tells Mike to take everything he can carry, and this boy was already picking the backpack of Gerald and his own. He then tosses the backpack of Ronald to the old man, which it takes since it has valuable things like food and knives.

  "We will run into the building, and then we will try to find a way to leave this city, okay?"

  "Okay." says Mike putting a new clip in the magazine of the pistol it is using.

  "At three!... One!... Two!... THREE!"

  And those two dudes are running straight to the building, with the backpacks. For Mike, it was quite hard since he is carrying two and Ronald only one, but this old man is manoeuvring an AK-47. while Mike was running, the old man killed a few zombies who were approaching them and killed a jumper who was close to jumping on Mike without realizing he was close to meet the Reaper.

  These two soldiers have quickly entered the building, and they lock the doors, while they were helping by Ronald and the other survivors. They put drawers and a few tables which are blocking the doors of the front, and the windows... were already sealed by the other survivors who were there before that crazy bitch to over this building and used people as a way to feed zombies.

  Before they were about to say "Hello!" to each other, Gerald slapped Mike on his checks and tells him to never do this again, or he will not eat for three days. Mike, who was scared, told Gerald he understands, and he is feeling very sorry for such a risky move, only to take a few guys, even though they were close, it wasn't necessary to use the horn in these cases. Now, there is a big problem, without a van, these survivors might be going to appeal to the same strategy they used in the other cities: search for a car in the middle of a road.

1