Road to Haga – Part 16
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Meanwhile, on the other building, Gerald and Ronald, with other survivors found in this building, are on the roofs and looks at the door Mike entered it to make his plan work. While they are waiting for Mike to come back by using the same door he took to enter the building, all of those survivors are looking down and sees dozens of zombies roaming on the streets, eating corpses on the street. One of them sees the Japanese woman (who caged them and used them as a meat shield) corpse on the ground, not yet infected and reanimated into a zombie.

  The survivor who has seen the corpse is a Bulgarian, who has suffered the apocalypse like every man, but he has lost someone important. His pregnant wife... And his unborn baby. This dude sees the rifle of that crazy lady who once was a human and not a corpse who is about to become a zombie at any moment. The man looks at the clip of the rifle, he sees it has only nine bullets left into a clip that has a capacity of 20 rounds. He put this rifle far from that lady, he takes the knife from her belt, and he starts stabbing the lady repeatedly while he was screaming like a warrior in a big fight.

  The other survivor heard the man screaming, and they wanted to go and help him, but Gerald and the other survivors (a blonde lady with dreadlocks) stop these survivors and told them to let that man do his thing. Ronald didn't even want to try to go and help that man since he doesn't know him and he doesn't care what bullshit he is going through, because Ronald has also lost important people in his life, but nobody tried to help him overcome this revenge state.

  After the man finished doing almost fifty stabs in the face of that Japanese woman, which made it hard to be recognizable since her face is hard to be recognizable. After he finished doing his things, he looks at the other survivors, the ones who were put here and locked by this maniac. He asks a few survivors if they wanted to stab this lady, but all of them didn't want to do that, so, he this corpse and throw it from the roof into the streets infested with zombies.

  He looks down, and he sees the corpse splashed into the street, and a few zombies have started to eat the corpse that was falling from the roof. After he finished doing that thing, the man is doing a stupid thing, he jumps out of the building, while the others were trying to stop him. They didn't catch the man in time, and he was falling from the roof into the street with roaming zombies. Before he was about to fall on the street, he looked at the sky and a tear was leaving his left eye, and he said in a constant voice without any fear.

  "I am coming home, Isabella."

  He landed on the street, and his body splashed the blood inside his body, and also all of his bones were broken. Even if he would survive the fall (which wasn't happening) he will still be pretty much dead since the zombies on the street have started to dig into his chest and eat his organs. Three zombies who were dressed as British tourists were the first ones who were eating that man alive.

  A few survivors were feeling bad for the man who just committed suicide in front of them, and they wanted to help him earlier, but they couldn't because most of those are in his state, wanted to suicide since the loved ones who care about them are already dead. The people looked at Gerald and Ronald like they wanted to follow him, but Gerald stopped a few of them and tells them that all of them will be safe and will live happily after they will make it to the Dock zone and takes the boat to the closest island possible. They have listened to Gerald, and thought about it to throw this thing out of their minds, and preoccupied with the only goal they have right now. Going to Haga and take a boat to their safety.

---

  Meanwhile, in the building where Mike is putting his plan into action, he sees a zombie who is just going at him, but this one has both of those arms cut, and a nail into his head, located between the eyes. At the moment he was close to using the hammer on that zombie, he stopped, because the zombie corpse turned around when he was close to biting him, and smashed into the wall with his head. With the pressure he did after crashing the wall, the nail got it deepens so much in his head that it reaches the cry, and the nail, he put an end to his days. Mike, is shocked by this zombie, so he turned the zombie around, and he realizes one thing about the aspect of this one, in his eyes. Almost every zombie in this world has red eyes, or orange eyes (Climbers and Wingers) but this one got one red, and one brown... What does this mean? Does the zombie is half-human, or the man has found a way to stop the zombie transformation? Whatever it is, this thing is already dead again.

  Mike continues to walk into the building until he reaches the door which is leading to the exit. Before he was about to open the door and attract the zombies to this place, he sees on the table a map. He checks the map on that table, and he takes it to the backpack he found to that table. In that backpack, there is a short food supply and only one pocket knife. Whoever was that backpack belonging, the person is already dead or is only that corpse which was killed recently by Mike. He puts the backpack on, goes to the door, opens it and yells to the thousands of ways to the zombies.

  "HEY, SHIT HEADS! Follow this LIVE MEAT!" and he also slapped his butt, and then runs to the stairs which are leading to the roof. A small wave of zombies is following Mike, while others are remaining on the street and eat whatever they find there.

  Mike is running through the stairs, while he is chased by almost fifty zombies who are walking fast toward him, and even trying to jumps on him, but most of them missed or are very clumsy. When he reaches the roof, he sees his friends and the other survivors waiting for him, he leaps from the roof, while he takes a run as he did earlier to jump to the other side... And he manages to land on the next building, while he rolled two times.

  "I did it!" says after he got back to his legs, but when he looks back he sees that not many zombies are on the roof.

  "You wanted to lock the zombies on this street to the building, right?" asks a survivor.

  "Yes." responds Mike feeling pathetic that he thought this thing might work.

  "Don't worry, boy." says Gerald to Mike trying to make him happy for at least trying. "We could stay here and wait for them to leave this city, or eating each other."

  "And how many days would it take to make this thing happen?" asks Ronald to Gerald feeling already angry because they will now have to stay in this building, while zombies are walking on the street. "It could be days. Years. Decades. And you think hiding into a place like this will make us safer?"

  "Any other option you have, Ron." says Gerald to Ronald.

  "How about we try o gave a signal to the military, this might help us to evacuate this situation."

  "Try this if you can, boy." says Gerald to Ronald which is heading already into the building interior and search in rooms for something to attract the attention of the military, if they will pass with their helicopters in this area.

  While Ronald is going to create some kind of S.O.S. signal, the remaining survivors are sitting on the rooftop and waits until the night will come and eat beans from cans. That food supply belongs to the survivors, who were hiding it from that crazy bitch.

1