Road to Haga – Part 19
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Later on, the unknown man, who just come to their rooftop and killed a few climbers and the zombies from the other building where Mike has directed them yesterday, is staying on the chair, while Gerald, Mike, Ronald and the rest survivors are standing in front of the soldier who is drinking the bottle of water the woman ( the one with big glasses and who worked on Haga as an office worker) offered to him as gratitude gift.

  "So, you wanted some information?" asks the survivor after he put the bottle back, handed it to that woman and winked at her (making her blush). "Like how this started and why we couldn't help all of you go into the safest place and eradicate this zombie wave?"

  "We want to know how many of you are out there?" asks Gerald cold-blooded.

  "Out where? We are soldiers from different parts of this world, and most of us are collaborating. For example, I got a Japanese on another city, burning the remaining zombies to create a region where a few survivors could remain there."

  "Which city are you talking about?" asks one of that survivor group.

  "Drachten and Harlingen." says that soldier to the survivor. "These are the two cities we are focussing on. Well, our squad is focussing."

  "And you are here for what?"

  "Just to help my squad by taking down a city by myself."

  "But you haven't finished yet." says Ronald taking a look at the window and seeing a few more zombies in the streets.

  "Do you have any idea how expensive are rockets, civilian?"

  "But we are an apocalypse. Does money matter now?"

  "As a matter of fact, they do matter in our base, with that money you could acquire weapons, but sure, food, houses and even a car is going to be free. If all of you are heading into our bases, which are currently under construction."

  "Where is your squad base?" asks Gerald.

  "You're kidding, right? You haven't heard the radio receptions we were sending in the entire world? Take a boat or a plane and go into the artificial islands built by the UN blah, blah, blah, blah. And live happily there for a while?"

  "... so they do exists." says Gerald who is leaving the room, but he is telling something to his comrades. "Ronald and Mike, come with me and take our things."

  "Huh?" asks the soldier. "Where are you three going?"

  "To our new home." says Ronald to the soldier with a grin on his face. "And don't worry about us, we will make it there."

  "You take care of those guys, right?" asks Mike feeling uneasy because that soldier seems scary and quite a sociopath.

  "Sure, but this will cost ya."

  "What?" asks Mike feeling uneasy.

  "Just kidding." says the soldier with a grin on his face. "These survivors are enough for my paycheck. You three can go and scatter into one of those islands."

  "How many are there anyway?"

  "Do I look like a Google boss to you? How should I know, man? Just take a boat, drive front, and you will probably encounter one."

  "Thank you." says Mike and he left the room, and goes to the room where Gerald and Ronald are preparing for their leave.

***

  Later this day, Ronald, Gerald and Mike, after they were fast-walking to the street, they arrived at a Dealership that mostly sells motorcycles. Before they left that complex apartment, they got into some trouble, such as a big wave of zombies, their van running out of gas and electricity cause Mike hasn't stopped the engine of the van, and now, these three are running on the streets while they are shooting random zombies with their pistols and semi-automatic weapons they got from the soldier as a buff for leaving almost empty-handed. They encountered a few zombies, but they could be killed easily since this type of zombie is easy to be put down, but some of them weren't putting down permanently. some of them were rising from their grounds, and almost bitting Ronald and Mike. But Gerald, who is a mad lad when he got a gun and PTSD bomb turned on, killed an entire street without mercy. Mike helped him to come back to his senses when the danger lowered.

  Ronald observed that this place is busted, and a few motorcycles are still there. But before he was about to enter the store, he asked his all gang if they can drive motorcycles. Gerald said he had a few missions on his army by driving a motorcycle into the desert, but Mike, he never learned how to drive one, so Gerald took it under his wing and he will drive with him to that port in Haga. There were a few models there, a few Honda's, Toshiba and even three Harley-Davidson. Ronald (who is the guy who knows most of the things about vehicles ) chooses to take the Davidson since he wanted to drive out of this city in style. Gerald and Mike agree on this idea, and they jumped on those Davidson, turned on and leaves this place like a Japanese gangster team on motorcycles.

  "Haga here we come!" says Ronald out loudly when they left the city these three survivors were tucked for entire daylight and on the night.

1