Prologue
165 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entire world broke apart before their very eyes. Grass scattered everywhere, trees were uprooted, and the very earth itself crumbled. Water raised into the air, clouds siphoned towards space, and even mighty mountains were at the mercy of the dark giant hole that had opened up in the sky. There was no hope to be had from this vortex as nothing could stop it from swallowing everything into the void.

In the middle of this chaos, a girl runs toward a man fighting to reach her. The small rocks and pebbles shoot up like bullets as each cut their arms and faces.

One wrong step caused her to fall and all she could do was extend her arm. With his sheer determination, he leaps from one floating boulder to another as the earth gives way to the phenomenal force.

Their hands were only inches away before grasping each other, but fate was playing a cruel game for a gale wind swept them away. The blue skies were now a thing of the past when the vortex absorbed the last spec of light.

It was futile to struggle any further. They no longer had control of their bodies or their fate. Helplessly tossed around as the vacuum of space swallowed their screams, all they could do was shed one final tear before letting go of any notion of hope and relinquishing their very existence to the emptiness.

3