Howling tower 18+
289 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
NSFW Chapter. Next chapter in ten or so minutes. Thank you for reading.

Pushing her slowly against the door, Edward looked into her eyes as Violet held her breath, preparing herself for what was about to follow.

Edward ran his fingers through her silky silver hair and gently touched her fluttering ears.

“I love you, Violet.” Whispered Edward as he brought his hand forward and removed the hair covering one side of her face.

Violet moved her hand and grabbed his shirt as she lowered her head to prevent herself from crying again and whispered back: “I love you too, Edward.”

Seeing a blush spreading towards the back of her neck, Edward surprised Violet by suddenly swiping her off her feet into a princess carry.

Violet released a small yelp as she felt her feet leaving the ground before blushing again and moving her hands around his neck, covering her face, using her hair and his shirt.

Edward placed her slowly on the mattress and rose himself atop her body. He then grabbed the hem of her gown and lifted it slowly upward, taking care of her tail before pushing it over her head and throwing it to the side.

Violet remained almost completely exposed on the bed, only having a piece of underwear to cover the entrance between her tightly shut legs and one of her hands over her breasts. Her head was turned to the side so that Edward couldn’t see the blush on her face.

Edward slowly bent over and removed the hand that was covering her breasts before moving his hand to slowly massage one of her peaks. Bringing his mouth to her ear, he whispered: “You don’t need to hide anything. You are beautiful.”

Violet’s ears flicked, and she turned to look at him before whispering: “It’s not fair that I’m the only one naked.”

Edward chuckled and quickly removed his own clothes. Seeing the red palm print on her breast, he placed one hand back on it and captured her lips for a tame kiss while also starting his massage again.

Feeling her body heating up, Edward released her lips and started kissing her on the neck while slowly moving down. He passed by the shoulders, leaving a few pecks there as well before moving towards her other breast, which was neglected up to now.

Licking slowly down, he put her nipple in his mouth and started playing gently with it.

“Mmm…” a small subdued moan escaped Violet’s lips as she closed her eyes and moved one hand over Edward’s hand and the other at his head. Seeing she seemed to enjoy it, Edward continued playing with her breasts while also using his knee to rub the spot between her legs.

As the noises escaping her throat became more and more pronounced, Edward noticed she also started squirming her thighs together and made his way down, leaving a path of kisses all the way to her vagina.

Once he reached the hem of her underwear, noticing that Violet was still lost in pleasure while playing with her breasts on her own, Edward just used a small water blade to cut them off. Looking at the already quite erect cherry on top of her forbidden cake, Edward licked it gently once.

“Ahh..” Violet’s body shook once, and she released a content long breath. She then opened her slightly watery eyes and looked down at Edward. Bitting on her lower lip, she slowly opened her legs to allow him better access.

Edward looked down and could see a slow-running river leaving her cave. Bringing his head down, he slurped her juices before licking her opening and clitoris as he fixed his eyes back on her face.

Violet closed her eyes again and indulged in the pleasure she was receiving. After Edward licked and kissed all around, focusing more on her clitoris, he then parted her other lips with his tongue and started tracing her vaginal walls on the inside.

“Ahh~” Violet moaned as she brought her hands on top of Edward’s head and started pressing him even further inside. Edward continued stimulating her insides, even putting in one finger while moving his mouth to focus on her cherry again.

“AHH~” with a louder moan and another shake of her body, a small jet of water escaped her cave. She also started catching her breath while opening her eyes again.

Edward moved himself up and looked at the panting Violet before asking: “Are you ready?”

Violet nodded happily and moved her hands to grab onto his back as she opened her legs even wider, leaving him unrestricted access.

Edward moved to kiss her while slowly putting his rod inside her. Once he was fully inside her, the walls around his rod tightened again, and eventually, the kiss could no longer contain Violet’s moans.

The way her walls were slowly massaging his rod was heaven-inducing and, since he didn’t want to move and hurt her, Edward started once more playing with her breasts while kissing, licking, and nibbling on the sides of her neck.

“Ahh~ Ahh~~ AHHH~~~”

Not long after, with a series of successive moans, Violet’s body arched upwards, and she came, again. With the walls all around his rod suddenly tightening, Edward couldn’t hold on either, and he released everything deep inside her.

The two remained like this for a few minutes until they calmed down. It was a lot tamer than what he was used to with Violet, but he enjoyed it just as much. He knew she was no longer under the influence of the other spirit and wanted her to feel good as well.

Hearing her tail rubbing against the bedsheets, Edward stood up and looked at Violet’s face. Seeing her expectant look, Edward chuckled and asked: “Are you ready for another round?”

Violet smiled and unplugged herself from his rod before moving on all fours and looking back. “I know you held yourself back for my sake, but you don’t need to.” Blushing fiercely, she continued: “My memories have come back and I like…” she couldn’t bring herself to complete the sentence.

Chuckling, Edward understood and positioned himself behind her. Rubbing his cock, which was now erect once again, against the lips of her vagina, he kept teasing her for a while. Seeing her giving him a questioning look, Edward plunged his cock deep inside her, hitting her cervix in one go.

“AHHH~~” Violet moaned strongly as her tail suddenly stood straight.

Edward took delight in her loud moans as he started pounding her from the back despite the restraining walls, occasionally rubbing the place where her tail connected to her back.

Violet’s moans got even more unrestrained as the pain and pleasure from Edward pounding her hard took over her brain.

After over ten minutes of constant pounding, they were both at their limit. Feeling the walls of her vagina tightening around his cock, Edward thrust hard inside her while pulling on her tail.

“AWWWWWWOOOOOO” Violet plunged into the bed and released a loud howl as her entire body started spasming wildly with juices flowing continuously by the side of her vagina.

Edward also let out a satisfied sigh as he pulled out of her, letting the juices flow freely, and dropped panting next to her.

Looking at her satisfaction-filled face, Edward smiled and moved her silvery wet hair from her eyes before kissing her lips gently. “I love you so much.”

Violet opened her eyes and smiled sweetly. “I love you more.”

The two spend the remaining of the afternoon and half of the night recuperating for their time apart until Violet couldn’t take it anymore and called it quits. There was no way her stamina could hold on with a level 20 Edward, so she had to throw in the towel first.

8