37 Fight Me, I Can Take It
7.3k 73 234
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here we go... about 3,400 words for you to enjoy.

I approached the building with confidence and the same guy stood there, as if he was hanging out. I gave him a huge grin as I told him I lost my cell phone and needed for him to help me find it. He chuckled as I handed him my gym bag and patted myself down for him to see. He called one of the cell phones and then searched through the gym bag, handed me the cell phone, and then gave me back the bag.

“Thanks for the help. I really need to keep better track of these things.” I said and entered the building. My spider-sense tingled in a familiar manner and I mentally thanked it for informing me when a particularly sexy redhead was watching me. I went to the same locker I used before, used the key that was in the lock, and put down the gym bag.

When I picked up the gi, I was a little surprised that the forearm pieces were slightly thicker. When I checked, they had the same small pockets that Natasha's had. I had to chuckle at the obvious hint to include my batons when I dressed, so I did exactly that. My spider-sense ended and I slipped the pair of handcuffs into my underwear, because the gi didn't have pockets, and used the rope to tie as a belt.

I stuffed the gym bag into the locker and then followed the wall directions back to the main training room. I entered and didn't see Natasha anywhere; but, Hawkeye was there. He waved to me and I walked over to him.

“Two doors down on the right.” Clint said and I didn't need written instructions to understand that Natasha wanted a more private venue for the beat down.

“It was too much for the others the last time, wasn't it?” I asked with a grin.

Clint chuckled. “She was almost reprimanded for not showing the 'proper restraint'.”

“Ha! She's the Black Widow. If you're not dead after fighting her, she was holding back!”

Clint smirked at me. “Damn right.” He said and then squinted his eyes at me. “Be careful.”

I was touched by his concern. “Hey, don't worry. If she doesn't make me her bitch by tonight, I just have to try again next week.”

Clint looked surprised for a moment, then he laughed and laughed. “G-g-go.” He said between laughs and waved me away. “Go on. Don't keep her waiting.”

I nodded and walked away and left the main room, went two doors down on the right and didn't bother knocking. My spider-sense was already tingling, so I knew she was waiting to ambush me on the other side of the door. I wasn't sure with what, though. I carefully turned the door handle and my spider-sense increased in intensity.

I held in my laugh, because I could almost feel her anticipation, and I decided in that moment that I didn't want to disappoint her. I let the handle go and stepped back, then I kicked the door right by the handle and the wood splintered with a loud crack before the door swung open instantly and slammed into the wall.

There was a muffled startled sound and I focused in on that as I leapt into the nearly pitch black room and tucked into a forward roll, crossed my arms and grabbed the collapsible batons in my sleeves, then came to a stop on one knee and flicked both arms out to make the batons snap into place. A muffled curse came from a shadowy figure that was now highlighted by the light from the open door.

I smiled at Natasha for being all sneaky and she let out a bit of a growl at being found so easily, even dressed from head to toe in black like she was. I knew a strike was about to hit me, so I reacted appropriately. I had read extensively about acrobatics and knew exactly what to do next and I used the foot I had planted in the mat to stop my roll and pushed off to the left into a side roll and swung one of the batons into the place I just was.

It almost sparked as it clashed with another baton and then her foot was coming for my face. I used the other baton to deflect it and then swung the first baton up into a block. Another clash with her baton and I kicked up and out. The figure had to step back or get hit in the stomach, and I used that moment to swing through to get up on my knees and then I lunged at her.

She dodged to the left and swung her fist at the back of my head as I passed. My spider-sense let me turn my head enough that she hit beside the spot she was aiming for and I didn't go down face first into the mat. I rolled forward again and stopped with my hands down, then kicked high towards her face. She had to block with both batons and pushed my foot up, probably in the hopes I would be off balance for her counterattack.

I used the momentum she gave me to continue my roll and pretended I was a wet noodle when she tried to tackle me. The move absorbed most of her force and she knew she was in trouble, being so close to me and out of a proper attack position. My spider-sense hadn't lowered in intensity, so I was still in a lot of danger, because I was on bottom and Natasha was on top.

I used my fist and punched her in the side, which made her grunt, then she returned that hit on me three times before she regained her balance and then her head jutted down to slam into my chin. I braced and took it, because she expected for it to knock me out when my head hit the mat, only my head was already in the mat and it was like she slammed her forehead into the solid floor herself.

It still hurt me; but, it also hurt her. Using your head in a fight was always a chancy proposition, especially when you expected certain things to work and someone twisted them around to make them work against you.

Natasha shook her head and pushed up with both hands and straddled my waist. She let out a startled sound as she sat on something hard. I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass me by, so I let my batons go and grabbed her waist. I thrust upwards hard and she let out another startled sound as I flipped her over and landed on top of her.

Her hand shot up and I let it connect to my chin and pretended that she dazed me. Her other fist rabbit punched me six times in the side of my gut and she kicked up with a foot and wrapped it around my arm and over my shoulder. She hooked her other foot around that ankle and straightened her waist.

It flung me off of her and I rolled over my back and almost up onto my knees, only my spider-sense screamed at me. I immediately froze because Natasha's hands had gripped my wrist and held on tightly and she braced her knee below my elbow. It would have snapped if I had kept moving.

“I give.” I whispered and she let me go. I pretended to be winded and stayed on my knees as I took several deep breaths.

“Where did you learn those moves?” Natasha asked as she pulled off her face covering.

“Didn't.” I said and she gave me a searching look. “Studied acrobatics... do parkour... every few days.”

Natasha looked surprised for a moment and then nodded. “That's good. Constant exercise will keep you healthy.”

“A good diet and not sitting on my ass all day would do that.” I said and sat backwards on the mat. “I'm trying to improve myself. Stronger, faster, better. I can't do a lot on my own, even after studying. I needed to find someone to teach me and then literally stumbled into your class and had my ass handed to me.”

Natasha gave me another searching look. “You took it pretty well.”

“As if you would accept anything less. I would have been out of there faster than you could kick me in the balls.” I said and she chuckled. “I want to switch to unarmed combat for tonight.”

Natasha gave me a smirk. “Oh? Do you want to get up close and personal so soon?”

“Yes, in both respects.” I said. “I wasn't lying last time when I was making jokes about it.”

Natasha looked down at my crotch and then back at my face. “What makes you think you deserve it?”

“I don't.” I said and her eyes widened. “I want you to teach me everything to control my body when it moves, and that includes the bedroom. I want to learn everything I can, and I suddenly have access to the baddest badass in SHIELD.” I turned to look deep into her eyes. “I am going to do everything I can to convince you that the effort will be worth it.”

Natasha stared back into my eyes. “Are you really worth it?”

“After you teach me? I will be.” I responded and stood up, grabbed my batons and put them back into their little pockets, and handed the ones she had to her. “Shall we get started on the beat-down?”

Natasha stood and put her batons away. “It's only been a couple days and you're already countering me and you landed a couple of hits.”

“Ambushes have much different rules and expectations. I wasn't watching and learning, I was reacting and screwing up.” Intentionally. I thought and took her hand. “I don't want to do that anymore. I desperately need your help and I will do anything to get it.”

Natasha must have seen something in my eyes, because she blushed slightly. “Why do I find you so intriguing?”

“I'm going through puberty and out of all the women I've met so far, you are the only one whose code name is an appropriate moniker for how dangerous she is.” I said and stepped close and put her hand on my chest. “You like the fact that even though I know I'm risking my life every time we meet, I keep coming back.”

Natasha was quiet for a moment. “I think you meant every time you open your mouth to make a joke.”

“I'm not joking now, am I?” I whispered and slowly leaned down. “Say no and I'll stop.”

Natasha looked into my eyes, almost defiantly, so I moved that last little bit and our lips touched. We both gasped as we felt an electric jolt go through us, then her tongue was deep in my mouth and she tackled me to the floor. She broke the kiss and tore open her outfit and then started to pull open my gi.

“Door.” I whispered.

Natasha barely moved as a baton flew from her hand and hit the opened door, which made it bounce and close, then the other baton was suddenly half buried through the edge of the door and the door jam.

“Fuck, that was sexy.” I said and she smiled at me and opened my gi and rubbed her hands across my sweaty chest.

Natasha slid her hands down for my underwear and then paused as she felt something there. She dug out the handcuffs and stared at me.

“Why else would I ask for unarmed combat? I was going to cuff you to my wrist during one of your attacks, just so you couldn't keep dodging when I tried to fight back.”

Natasha flicked them open and dropped them beside my head. “My first rule.”

“Take any advantage you can in a fight. If there's none to take, make one.” I repeated.

Natasha pulled my underwear down and I sprang right up for her. “We shouldn't be doing this.”

“No, we shouldn't, and that's going to make this feel so much better.” I said and she looked surprised. “Now teach me how to fuck you properly before I blow a load from just staring at you.”

Natasha smirked at my comment, because her breasts had not been contained by a bra. When she had torn open her outfit a moment ago, she had completely revealed herself. I hadn't commented on that and complimented her using the batons to close the door instead, which had made her happy. She moved down and stroked me a few times, then she looked at my face and her tongue licked me.

“I hope you're ready for this.” Natasha whispered.

“I hope you're really thirsty.” I responded and she softly laughed, then she slipped her mouth over me and started to suck. Her tongue danced around the head and holy hell, she was really, really good at it. I made sure to stare at her as she worked, because she would occasionally glance at my face and looked amused at the expressions I made.

Natasha slipped me out and gave me a knowing smile, then she dove down and deep-throated me. It was a neat way to discover that she didn't have a gag reflex and it didn't take me long to be ready to blow.

I tapped her head. “I'm almost... there!”

Natasha looked surprised and she sucked hard before my shot went right down her throat without her even tasting it. She sucked on me for a few moments more, then she moved up and slipped me out of her mouth.

“I can't believe you warned me.” Natasha whispered.

“Having respect for a woman's choice to spit or swallow should be on every man's mind when they receive such a precious gift.”

Natasha blinked her eyes at me. “You are definitely a virgin.”

I chuckled and gave her a signal to turn around. “Your turn.”

“I haven't taught you anything about that yet.” Natasha said and did as I asked anyway.

“I think I've got a handle on this part.” I said and pulled her outfit's pants down and pulled her underwear aside. “Hello there, little bald sharkey.”

Natasha let out an uncharacteristic giggle. “Did you just compare my vagina to a man-eating sea creature?”

“Yeah, talk about appropriate.” I said and dug my tongue into her.

“MMMM!” Natasha moaned as I licked her and played around. “O...okay... you have some skill.”

I took exception to that and lightly bit the flesh around her clit and flicked her directly with my tongue.

“OHHH!” Natasha gasped and came. I slurped that up like it was honey and she moaned some more. Her mouth went over me again to suck on me, probably in a bid to keep me hard, not that I needed it, and we shared some really great oral sex for nearly ten minutes.

When Natasha came for the fifth time, she moved herself away from my face and turned around to stare down at me. “Normally, for someone's first time, you're supposed to ease them into it and you're supposed to be loving, and caring, and be considerate of their feelings.”

I felt her hand adjust my position and place me against her boiling hot entrance.

“I'm not going to do that.” Natasha said and sat down to jam me into herself as hard as she could. “OHH!” She gasped and came again. “Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She murmured and looked at my face. “I'm sorry, Benji. I'm not going to be gentle.”

“That's fair, because I asked you to fuck me, not coddle me.” I said and she caught her breath, then she smiled a beautiful smile. She dropped down and kissed me hard and then she rode me harder than anyone had any right to experience.

For the next two hours, she pretty much had her way with me, ordered me to do things to her that I gladly complied with, and we fucked the entire time. The handcuffs had even come into play a few times, on both her and myself, which really spiced things up when we both escaped them and kept having sex.

We were both soaked with her juices that were thoroughly mixed with my own. I actually came once on her chest, once on her ass, and twice inside of her, before she finally slowed down and started to act normally.

Natasha started to cuddle into my chest before a surprised look formed on her face and she realized what had just happened. “Oh... oh, god... I... that was...”

“Fucking amazing!” I interrupted her and she looked shocked. “I never imagined... wow. I thought... well, being with an experienced woman would be a great experience, probably a little scary without doing it before or what to expect from her... but, that... that was... wow. Just wow.”

Natasha stared at me like I was crazy. “Benji, I completely lost control.”

“I know! It was amazing!” I said and her mouth dropped open. “Little old me made the best badass secret agent on the planet, practically lose her mind, because she was enjoying herself with me.” I said with my voice full of awe.

Natasha squinted her eyes at me. “Benji...”

“I don't expect you to react like that all the time. That's just unrealistic.” I said and she nodded. “This was my first time and... goddamn, you went all out. I never expected... I mean, a quick fuck was pretty much all I thought you would do, because I'm just a nobody. Why would you bother doing more than the bare minimum? Instead you...” I paused talking and gave her a tender kiss. “Thank you very much.”

Natasha looked surprised once more. “Benji...”

“We've almost run out of our training time for tonight.” I said and her eyes widened. “When are you free again? I can't wait to keep learning how to fight from you.”

Natasha went quiet for several moments, as if thinking hard. “Not until Saturday evening.”

“That long? You must have a difficult mission to do until then.” I said and eased her aside and then stood up.

I went to my gi and slipped on my underwear and then the gi, then remembered Natasha had torn off part of her outfit. I took out the batons from my sleeves and walked over to Natasha. She sat where we had been having sex and looked at me a little oddly.

I helped her stand up and then I took my gi off and wrapped it around her shoulders before I tied it with the rope. “A lady needs to cover up when in mixed company.” I said walked over to where the handcuffs were, picked them up, and went over to her again before I kissed her. “Have fun at work and I'll see you on Saturday.”

“Aren't you going to ask where I'm going?” Natasha asked.

“SHIELD agents should never ask senior agents stupid questions. I'm not involved in your mission and I don't need to know any details.” I said and walked over to the door to leave. I examined where Natasha's baton was lodged in the door frame and snapped mine back out, set one as a pivot point and used the other for leverage and pried on Natasha's.

After a few seconds of working it back and forth, it popped out and I checked it, collapsed it, and tossed it over to her. I waved to her and left the room, walked down the hallway, and paused.

“Ow, ow, ow! I think she broke my hip!” I said a little loudly, then smiled as I heard Natasha laugh.

I walked back to the locker room, quickly washed up and dressed, and left the building. I ducked into the alley where I had stashed my work clothes, safety gear, web shooters and mask. I wore the gym bag like a backpack as I climbed the building, then I leapt and swung away. I had to rush home, because I had school in the morning.

The usual sucky Thursday mornings didn't seem to be so bad now.

234