41 Friends and Fun
7k 36 207
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy Fourth of July, America! Here's the first chapter of the day with 3,370 words.

I was in bed for only fifteen minutes before I felt my spider-sense give me a familiar tingle. I hopped up and locked my door and went back to the bed, pulled off my pyjama bottoms and underwear, then stroked myself to get hard. I only had to wait another couple of minutes before my window slowly opened and a shadowy figure slipped through and stilled for a moment when they saw me.

“Are you really that eager?” Natasha asked in a whisper as she closed the window and slipped out of her Black Widow costume.

“To die? No, I just started this life. To be inside you again?” I asked in a whisper and lightly tapped myself and my erection swung forward and back. “I hope that answers your question.”

Natasha glanced around my room before she climbed into my bed.

“I hope you're ready to rock my world.” I whispered as she laid down on top of me.

“I thought I was supposed to ask that question.” Natasha whispered back and then she moved up slightly and moved back to have me sheathed inside of her. “Mmm, that feels good.”

“You're addicted to Penis Parker already?” I asked.

Natasha looked surprised and then she kissed me to muffle her laugh. “Penis Parker? Really?”

“Despite being smart, Peter's old school bully was not a brilliant nickname creator.” I said as she started moving her hips. “You're being a lot more gentle than you should be.” I said and cupped the sides of her face. “Something went bad on the mission, didn't it?”

Natasha stopped moving as she looked into my eyes. “You shouldn't be able to read me that well.”

“You're not having fun like you want to.” I said and ran my hands through her shoulder length red hair. “I can tell the difference.”

Natasha shook her head. “I don't want to talk about it.”

“Then you're on bottom tonight.” I said and carefully rolled us over. She didn't protest and I kissed her as I slowly moved in and out of her. I shifted positions and got up on my knees and pulled her hips up to rest her ass on my thighs. “Just look at that little bald skarky chewing up the bait.”

Natasha chuckled and put a pillow under her head to let her see. “All right, keep my hips balanced with your left hand and use your right hand and press down just below my pubic bone.”

I did that and she started panting right away. “External g-spot manipulation?”

Natasha nodded. “With... mmm... practice, you can hold there... ohhh... and also use your thumb to... rub my...”

I did that and she had to clamp her mouth shut as I played with her clitoris with my thumb and kept pressure on her while also moving in and out of her at a steady pace.

“You... catch on fast.” Natasha whispered.

“Just watch.” I said and slid my hand under her waist and lifted slightly, spread my knees a little to give me more leverage, then I moved in and out of her as quickly as I could while also doing as she asked.

Natasha bit her lip as she moaned and tried to not be too loud about it. “HNNNN!” She moaned as she came and quite a bit of fluid came out. It slicked us both up, not that we needed it. She had been practically dripping right from the start anyway.

I moved my right hand up and cupped one of her breasts and played with the nipple.

“H-harder.” Natasha ordered.

I complied and she kept giving me directions. We eventually changed positions and we laid down beside each other, with her facing the wall and me behind her. She arched her back slightly as she spread her legs to give me access, and I slipped inside of her again.

“Reach around and... use your fingertips on me.” Natasha said and I did just that. “The sharper angle for entry... replaces the pressure from... the last position.”

“I'm learning so much from you.” I whispered and she turned her head to look at me, probably to see if I was being serious, and I kissed her. She moaned and kissed me back, quite enthusiastically, and we stayed like that for quite some time.

“This one is usually a guy's favorite.” Natasha whispered as she moved to the center of the bed and put the pillow down for her to rest her head on, then she stuck her ass up into the air with her legs clamped together.

“Oh, fuck.” I whispered at the sight and grew harder. “No wonder! Look at that beautiful thing.”

Natasha blushed and glanced back at me with a particularly sexy look. “Go ahead and fuck me, Ben.”

I was tempted to do just that, because it looked so inviting. I put my hands on her ass and caressed both of her cheeks. It was a dream come true. The world's best super spy was bent over for me and had asked me to fuck her. She could turn on me at any moment and kill me, like my spider-sense kept warning me, and that just made things even hotter.

Instead of doing what she asked, I knelt down and started eating her out instead. She moaned as I used some of the things she taught me and she spread her legs a little for me. She was dripping a lot onto my sheets and I was probably going to have to wash them a few times to clean them, or I would just throw them out. We were far from being done and things were going to get a lot messier.

Natasha came like that and it gushed a little, which meant she really was ready to get fucked, so I quickly mounted her and shoved myself into her. “MMMMMM!” She loudly moaned and had to bury her face into the pillow to muffle it.

I gripped her hips tightly as I started to move at a blisteringly fast pace and her panting moans were almost constant as I slammed into her, over and over, and she came hard. Then she came again. I didn't stop, though. She wanted this, needed it, because whatever had happened during her mission was bugging her and I knew she wanted to forget, even if it was only for a little while.

“Inside... or out?” I asked and she growled at me without lifting her face from the pillow. “Inside it is.”

Natasha moaned really loudly as I shoved myself into her hard and then blew my load for several seconds. I slowly eased out of her and felt her twitch a lot as her body tried to keep me inside. I laid down beside her and she dropped her ass down and turned onto her side as she placed a hand on my chest.

“Thank you.” Natasha whispered.

“I aim to please, dear lady.” I whispered and put a hand on hers to hold it. “I'm sorry that you can't talk about it, so for tonight, I am your frustration relief mechanism.”

Natasha smiled. “Just for tonight?”

“You're not ready for more than that.” I said with a smile back. “Not yet, anyway.”

Natasha opened her mouth for a second, then closed it. “No, I'm not.”

“I know you can't trust me completely, and that's okay. Trust is earned and I'll earn it the hard way.”

“Oh? And how will you do that?” Natasha asked.

“I'll be right back.” I whispered and climbed off the bed, slipped on a pair of shorts, and left the room. I went to the bathroom, used it, and washed my hands before I grabbed a wash cloth, the soap, a towel, and a small wash basin with some water in it. I went back into my room and she was still on the bed where I had left her.

My spider-sense was a bit stronger, too. A small camera had been placed in the corner of the room.

“What are you doing?” Natasha asked.

“Cleaning up a sensitive area.” I said and waved her close to the edge of the bed. “Same position as before, on your knees and face.”

Natasha did so and she stuck up her ass for me. “Washing me isn't going to do much, considering we aren't stopping for a while.”

I chuckled and prepped the cloth. “You're making assumptions.”

“What do you... oh!” Natasha gasped as I gently washed around her asshole.

I gave it a good scrubbing, gently of course, and dried her off. “Trust is earned.” I whispered and kissed both cheeks of her ass, gave her vagina a lick, then I licked around her asshole.

“Oh, god!” Natasha gasped and then she had to bury her face into the pillow again to muffle her moans as I started fingering her, played with her clitoris, and gave her a rimjob at the same time. “OOHHH!”

I had to pause and lick up the squirt she just let out, then I went back to earning her trust.

*

Natasha Romanoff, secret agent of SHIELD, had a hard time walking straight as she carefully climbed down the fire escape. It was nearly six in the morning and she had completely lost track of time. She had also been thoroughly fucked, even better than she had been the last time, and she wasn't sure what to think about that.

It was when she thought about the moments in between the various positions they had tried, that she understood why it felt different than sex normally did. Ben had cared about her and her feelings. He was gentle, even when he was being rough, and he talked to her like she was a normal person. She was also sure that a few times when they had sex, he was making love to her and not fucking her.

Natasha had to wait until she was on the street before she laughed at what Ben considered a trust building exercise. Licking my ass? Really? How did that build my trust in him? She shook her head at the thought as she climbed into the unmarked car and started it up. She drove out of the alley and across the city to the temporary place she stayed while between missions.

It wasn't until she was back at the safe house that she realized Ben had been right. When she thought about him now, she felt much better about him, even though she knew he wasn't who he said he was.

“Someone had a late night out.” Clint said when she walked into the kitchen. He handed her a coffee and she nodded in thanks. “You're looking thoughtful.”

“He's really good.” Natasha said.

“You can refrain from telling me the details.” Clint said with a chuckle.

“I meant he's trying to manipulate me and it's working.” Natasha said and took a drink.

“How so?” Clint asked.

“He's trying to earn my trust.”

Clint looked surprised for a moment and then nodded. “He found the camera and left it there.”

“He did one better.” Natasha said and took out her cell phone to hand to him. “Code 1138.”

Clint used a single hand to enter the code and was surprised when a live feed appeared on the screen of Ben laying down on his bed. “How the hell did he do that?”

“I watched as he installed proprietary software that he wrote himself, that lets a cell phone access specific wireless devices.” Natasha said and took another drink of coffee. “He also had one of our two way radios torn apart with a few extra parts added in, because he uses it to scan for local SHIELD frequencies. They come standard with the frequencies already set, apparently.”

“But, they aren't designed to...” Clint stopped talking and looked at the cell phone. “Son of a bitch.”

“If he's not a tech genius, he's close enough to pretend to be one.” Natasha said and finished off her coffee. “I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed.” She said and took the phone from Clint's hand. “Wake me up if anything happens that needs my attention.”

Clint nodded and Natasha left the kitchen and went to her set of rooms. She locked the door and stripped off, and took a quick shower. She put on a large t-shirt and panties before she went to bed.

Natasha chose an option for the feed and spoke. “Goodnight, Ben.”

“Goodnight, Natasha.” Ben said and waved at the camera.

*

My alarm went off at eleven-thirty and I had a nice shower before I dressed in clothing to relax in, the classic jogging pants and baggy t-shirt. I went downstairs and saw that May was preparing to leave.

“Aunt May, I told you that you don't have to go. We're just eating and watching a movie or two.”

May looked at what I was wearing and shook her head. “You're not having just one girl over, Ben. Or, two. Or three. You invited four of them!” She said with a laugh and put on her coat and grabbed her purse. “Even though I'm a girl myself, I'm not having anything to do with what you've unleashed! GOOD LUCK!”

I stared in disbelief as May ran from the apartment and slammed the door. Her reaction was a little worrying, because it indicated that my invitation meant something completely different to the girls that I invited over than it did to me. I would have to be careful and take May's warning at face value.

I turned the oven on to preheat it, in case it was needed later, and then went to the living room to set the television up to watch movies and opened the cabinet on the side that had a pretty good selection of different titles. It was honestly weird what counted as media in the Marvel Universe; but, looking at it from this perspective, media from where I was from would be considered weird, too.

Then again, there were a lot of stories from where I was from that I could probably make a fortune if I produced it all. That was a thought for later, because I was much too busy to do anything like sit down and write out everything I knew that didn't exist here.

The doorbell rang and I walked over to answer it. I opened the door and opened my mouth to say hello. Instead of speaking, my spider-sense went off a little and I was quickly assaulted by four girls as they hugged me and I got a kiss from two different someones. It had happened so fast that I honestly couldn't tell who had done what, because I had been distracted when someone grabbed my butt.

“You could have dressed up a bit.” Max commented and shut the door.

“At least he smells nice.” Gina said and went right over to the television. “I always thought boys would die if they used lavender soap.”

Val laughed and inspected the couch as she pushed down on the cushions. “Me, too! I swear, they even forget to wear deodorant most days.”

“Where's the bathroom?” Liz asked as she glanced around.

“APARTMENT TOUR!” Max, Val, and Gina yelled.

My spider-sense went off a little as I was suddenly swept up inside the group of girls and pretty much carried all around the apartment, both downstairs and upstairs, and they looked at everything. They even opened all of the closets and cupboards and rooted around!

Thankfully, I distracted them in my room with the mention of food before they tried to search the top shelf of my closet where I had stashed my security devices, my gym bags with clothes, my equipment, the illegal money, and my Spider-Man suit. They had still touched, picked up, or moved everything else.

“Pound cake first?” Max asked and three quick nods later, they had scrambled out of my room and had run down the stairs.

“It's like herding cats.” I said and I thought I heard a soft laugh. “Switch back to one way, gorgeous and deadly.” I said and blew a kiss at the camera before I left my room.

I entered the kitchen and all of the cupboards were open and four pert asses in denim were sticking out of different places. I didn't say anything as they rooted around and then they started pulling things out. I just enjoyed the sight of them in normal clothes and wiggling their asses as they hunted. It was almost like during gym class when I had witnessed the same thing.

I was sure that Max had shaken her ass a lot more than she had to while climbing that rope. Even Gina had given me a particular look before she climbed up and Val just gave me a 'watch this' look and shook the ladder with her ass swinging. It had made the others laugh and I grinned and thanked her when she climbed back down.

“I found it!” Max said and pulled out a large cake pan from the fridge. “I also have three other containers that have something in them that looks really good!”

“I've got the cookies.” Liz said and had three packs of cookies in her arms.

“I've got the popcorn.” Val said and took out several boxes of instant popcorn, then she gave me a hard look. “I hope there's some real butter to melt for these.”

I reached around Max, who still stood in front of the open refrigerator, and took out a large block. “The ceramic bowl we use is above the microwave.”

“Ooo! It's salted!” Gina said and handed me two packs of crackers and a bag of chips as she took the butter.

“Wicked!” Val exclaimed and everything was soon piled onto the kitchen table so they could prepare the popcorn 'properly', according to Val.

“Utensils are in the drawer by the sink.” I said.

“We know.” The four girls said as they bustled around.

Val found the bowl and used a knife to chop the butter up and put it in the microwave to melt, Gina opened two of the instant popcorn packs, Liz grabbed five large glasses, and Max went back to the fridge to get the soda pop.

I knew what was coming, so I went to the living room and cleaned off the coffee table and moved it closer to the couch for easier access. A few minutes later, I was proven right as everything was opened and moved to the coffee table with forks, spoons, and knives jammed into everything for easy eating.

The popcorn was soon popped and butter was liberally drizzled over it, except there were only two bags. I was about to ask why that was, until Liz sat near the middle of the couch, Gina sat beside her on the end, Max left a me-sized hole in the middle and sat down as Val sat beside her on the other end of the couch. Liz and Max held the popcorn bags and Gina and Val dipped their hands into them to grab a handful.

“What should we start with?” I asked and went to the television, the brief mystery solved.

“Tragic romance!” “Love story!” “Slasher!” Val, Gina, and Max said and repeated the choices they had made when I asked them on Friday in the cafeteria.

“Liz?” I asked.

“Anything's fine.” Liz said.

“Sci-fi horror it is.” I said and reached for a movie.

“NOOO!” The four girls yelled as one.

I burst out laughing and grabbed May's favorite romantic comedy. I started it up and walked around the coffee table, then successfully wedged myself between Max and Liz. I pretended to yawn very loudly, stretched my arms up over my head, then put them on the back of the couch around Max's and Liz's shoulders.

“That was so lame!” Max and Val said at the same time and all four girls laughed.

I smiled smugly and moved my hands out to rest them on Val's and Gina's shoulders. They kind of gave me a look, then sat a little closer as the movie started.

207