1. The Yuri Garden’s Planted Seeds: A Chance Meeting
457 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

I was in love.

It wasn't any of that love at first sight crap, either. It had crept up on me over several months as I observed a particularly interesting couple that had shown up at the office one day.

I was the assistant to the vice-president of the company and he hired me because I had the largest breasts of all the applicants. I didn't mind using my assets in a visual capacity for him, because the pay was great and he never touched me or made rude comments. His eyes would practically undress me whenever I bent over to give him a file folder and his instant erections usually made me laugh.

He was married and he was loyal to a fault because he deeply loved his wife. He also knew I wasn't interested, mainly because I had written that on my job application. He had laughed when I told him I only liked women and he said he was hiring me as eye candy anyway, so it didn't matter to him.

My mind drifted off again as I thought about that woman once more. Sandra kept popping up in my thoughts constantly and I always wondered where she was and what she was doing. The thought that she might actually be in bed with the vice-president's best friend should have been a turn-off for me, because she was taken.

For some reason, I couldn't accept that was true. I remembered their last visit and she had been holding onto Robert's arm almost absently. It seemed like a chore for her and she only did it because she had to, as if he was escorting her and they were putting on a show for everyone. I also knew how intelligent she was, because she had handled some intense negotiations with my boss.

I sighed and pushed her beautiful blue eyes out of my mind. I worked for the rest of the day and clocked out at quitting time, said goodnight to my boss, and went to the elevator. I stepped on and hit the button for the lobby and stepped to the back of the elevator to wait. It was a fairly tall building and I expected at least a couple of stops on the way down.

The elevator stopped once and a man stepped on without looking at me. We dropped six floors down and he stepped off when the doors opened again. I didn't make note of it, because that was kind of typical in an office building. People minded their own business and let you mind yours.

The next time the elevator stopped, I caught my breath.

It was her.

“Hello, Janice.” The beautiful and tall brunette said as she stepped onto the elevator.

“H-hi, Sandra.” I said back, my voice slightly shaky.

Sandra smiled at me before she looked at the elevator buttons, saw the lobby button already lit, and walked over to stand beside me. The doors seemed to take forever to close and I treasured those few seconds, because it meant I got to spend that much more time with the model quality woman next to me.

“You can call me Sandy, like I've told you dozens of times.” Sandra said as she turned slightly to look at me.

“I... I couldn't.” I said and blushed a little. That was what I called her in my fantasies. If I started saying it out loud, heaven only knew what else I would let slip.

“Please, I insist.” Sandra said and leaned close. “Can I call you Jan?”

I took in a quick breath, because that was what I imagined her pet name for me would be while we were in bed together. I bit my lip a little to stop myself from saying anything embarrassing, because I had just imagined her perfect set of lips saying my name and clamping onto my nipple.

Sandra had a smug smile on her face as she leaned in close to whisper. “I can smell you getting wet.”

I gasped and put my hands down to the front of my skirt. “N-no, I... that's just...”

“You don't have to explain anything to me, Jan.” Sandra said as she leaned back against the elevator wall next to me. “I've seen how you look at me when you think no one else can see you.”

I opened my mouth to deny it and I couldn't. I had relentlessly stared at her whenever I could. “You're just so beautiful.”

Sandra lost the smug smile. “Is that all you see?”

I knew she had just taken offense and I didn't mean it like that. I also started to babble. “No, I... I know how smart and strong you are! I know you and Robert show up at the office and give everyone a show! You want people to know how successful and powerful he is to have someone like you on his arm, even if he doesn't deserve you or can treat you right!”

Sandra looked surprised for a moment, then she smiled demurely. “Oh? And how should I be treated?”

“Like a goddess!” I almost shouted. “You deserve nothing less than to have someone on their knees in front of you and begging for you to let them love you as much as I do!”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew it was over. My fantasy world was about to collapse and the harsh reality would wipe away any thoughts I would have about her. I expected her angry words and tried not to wince before she opened her mouth to shout at me... only, it never happened.

“You love me?” Sandra asked with a blank face.

“Yes.” I admitted and couldn't look at her.

“Why?” Sandra asked and her voice sounded needy, if that was possible.

“You are everything I wish I could be.” I said. “You're confident in any situation, can manipulate men with just your little finger, and your presence in a room commands the attention of everyone there.”

There was silence in the elevator as it reached the lobby. Just before the doors opened, Sandra's hand reached out and took mine. “I can say the same thing about you.”

“What?” I asked, confused. She didn't just say that, did she?

“I wasn't brave enough to admit to anyone how I really felt. I kept it to myself and no one knows.” Sandra said and walked with me across the lobby. She didn't let my hand go, either. “It's you that's confident in any situation, because you made sure that everyone knows who you are. You can manipulate your boss easily, because you know he only looks and will never touch. It's also your presence in the room that has everyone's attention because they all like you.”

I was shocked into silence by her words and I didn't know what to say. I admitted to myself that I did have a lot of fun at work. To use a sports analogy, it was because everyone knew that I was batting for the same team as them and there was a fierce competition whenever a new woman was hired. It was almost a constantly running joke and there was even a secret betting pool.

“I can see you know I'm right.” Sandra said and waved for a taxi. One pulled over and she pulled me inside. I sat beside her as she gave the taxi driver an address and I didn't speak up to add my own, even though we were sharing a cab.

The drive was a relatively short one for such a busy city and we were dropped off at a nice building.

Sandra kept my hand and led me to the entrance and the doorman nodded at her. We entered the elevator and rode it up until it stopped and Sandra led me down the hallway towards a door. There were only four of them on the whole floor and she opened it with a keycard.

“Welcome to my humble abode.” Sandra said and let my hand go to take off her jacket, then she took mine and hung both up. Her hand was in mine again and she led me across her luxurious apartment and right into a small hallway. She opened one of the doors to show me the bathroom, then she opened the next door to reveal her bedroom.

“Sandy, what are you doing?” I asked.

“You finally said it.” Sandra said with a bright smile and reached back to tug on the zipper of her dress. The expensive cloth fell to the floor and revealed her B-cup breasts and her dark nipples. “That makes me so happy, Jan.”

“Sandy...”

“I'm showing you the real me, Jan. The hidden one. The one that you were so brave to reveal to everyone.” Sandra said and stepped close to me. “I wish I had your courage, Jan. I wish I was you.”

I felt tears come to my eyes. “Sandy, I... are you really...”

“I love you, too.” Sandra said and kissed me.

I took her kiss with abandon and returned it tenfold. I had dreamed about this gorgeous woman for months and it was even better than I imagined. Even if this never happened again, I was going to make sure my dreams were going to become reality, just this once.

We completely stripped off and Sandra had a lot of fun playing with my large breasts. In return, I had a lot of fun telling her the back pains were only slightly less painful than the bra straps. It made her laugh and we both complimented each other on our bodies. They were ours and we wouldn't trade them for anything, except to each other.

Isn't that funny how that works? We both saw the other as having the ideal body. We also had a lot of fun exploring them to their fullest. I had never come so much in my life and Sandy said she had never been with a woman as expressive as I was.

“It's because I'm with you.” I said to her and kissed her deeply. “Only with you.”

Sandy looked very happy with my admission. She was so happy that she asked me to stay for the night.

Like a lovesick and sex-addled fool, I accepted... and I never regretted that decision.

Sandra kept up her public ruse and pretended to be straight, while also refusing all offers. She had also given up pretending to be Robert's main squeeze, even though he paid her well for the role. You see, he was impotent and couldn't have a 'real' girlfriend, so Sandy's impressive social skills had been desperately needed for his social standing to remain at the highest point it could be.

She gave it up for me and neither Sandra nor I ever complained about the loss of income. We loved each other and struggling a little with personal finances wasn't going to stop that.

In fact, nothing ever would.

7