Anti-Entropy Invasion (2)
1k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man just smiled mockingly at Bronya's attack and just as the attack was about to hit him, suddenly an energy shield appeared protecting Mei and the man. 

*BOOM! * 

Bronya's attack dealt absolutely no damage to the energy shield. 

The man then took off his hood. He was a man in his twenties with blue eyes and dark blue hair that was lifted up. 

"Enemy subjects take no damage after receiving Project Bunny's direct hits." 

"Project Bunny! Prepare for the second phase, the kinetic energy phase." 

First Herrscher looked at the project robot Bunny behind Bronya and casually stretched out his hand before making a squeezing motion. 

"That thing can't stop me, Bunny. Playing with you was so much fun, unfortunately I have a busy schedule."

*KRRK!* 

The project bunny behind Bronya instantly shattered, no, it was disassembled into several pieces. 

"Svidaniya, Bunny."

 (A/N : Svidaniya = Good bye in Russian.)

Himeko, who was behind Bronya, could only clench her fists tightly. 

She had no weapons in her hands to fight let alone against this man who was probably a Herrscher. She could only wait for help from Theresa and Kouro.

Just as First Herrscher was about to crush Bronya's body using the power of Gravity, several thorny roots that emerged from the ground suddenly attacked him from various places. 

Luckily, his energy shield was strong enough to withstand all of the attacks. 

First Herrscher then looked back and, without much to say, immediately picked up some rubble and threw it in that direction.

He was still staring in that direction without noticing Bronya and Himeko because he still felt the great concentration of Honkai energy.

"This concentration of energy?… An Herrscher? Damn, the information given is wrong! There are more than 1 Herrscher in St. Freya Academy." 

Seen the silhouette of a person from where First Herrscher attacked, that silhouette turned out to be 'Ayame' who applauded First Herrscher's comment. 

"~Pinpon! You're right~ Here's your gift!"

*Srekk* 

A thorny root that was larger than an adult's size emerged from the ground and directly charged at First Herrscher. 

"Keugh!" 

First Herrscher was thrown several hundred meters away, luckily because his energy shield his body didn't have any major injuries.

"Are you crazy! What if the attack hits your friend?" 

" Mhn? What do you mean? All I see is you've been alone since then." 'Ayame' said while tilting her head. 

"Huh?" First Herrscher who heard the words 'Ayame' then looked to the side confusedly, the Mei that he caught had actually disappeared without his knowledge! 

He then suddenly raised his head and looked at the person who was near 'Ayame'. 

It turned out that there was Fu Hua who was carrying Mei who was still unconscious in a princess style. 

"How? " 

First Herrscher could be sure before that Mei was still beside him but now disappeared and was instead in Fu Hua's arms.

"You were so focused on Ayame-san that you didn't notice me." Fu Hua said calmly. 

She then glanced at 'Ayame' who was beside her before remembering the previous incident. 

... 

A few minutes ago. 

Ayame, who was running while humming, arrived at the door of Fu Hua's dormitory.

Just as she was about to knock, several feathers suddenly appeared nearby, sensing the danger from the feathers, 'Ayame' immediately jumped back. 

"~Fu Hua-chan it's me Ayame!"

The dorm door was opened by Fu Hua. She walked out and warily looked at 'Ayame'.

"What do you want Herrscher?"

'Ayame' then said with a sad expression (acting) "~You make me sad Fu Hua-chan, I have no intention of fighting with you. Kouro-kun told me to look for you." 

"Kouro?" Fu Hua's wary expression faded slightly. 

"~You heard that explosion too, right? Kouro-kun said Anti-Entropy had attacked to kidnap Mei-senpai. Kouro-kun said that I need your help to be able to help Mei-senpai."

'Ayame' was skeptical at first, but after glancing at the red feathers flying around her, she was finally completely convinced of Fu Hua's strength. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Let's go quickly!" Fu Hua said and immediately ran towards Himeko's house.

'Ayame' could only shrug before following Fu Hua. 

__ 

In Theresa's training room. 

*BOOM! * 

"Keugh!" 

Kouro slammed into the wall before fading away and disappearing into data. 

Theresa stared at Kiana's victory screen in surprise. 

"7 Win Streak!! When I first used this training room, I couldn't beat the 4th enemy!"

 Kallen, who heard that then commented, "~Hehehe as expected from Kiana, she inherited the blood of a Kaslana." 

Theresa smiled and mumbled, "Cecilia… Your daughter is growing up to be what you expected it to be." 

In the middle of training room, Kiana looks down and gasps for exhaustion.

["Kiana-chan~ Do you want to rest?" ] 

"Rest? Pfffftt! I can still beat more enemies than this!" 

["Alright then. "]

[Warning!! Final Boss]

*Srttt! * 

Purple lightning suddenly appeared, revealing a copy of Herrscher Mei. 

Seeing Herrscher Mei appearing as the final boss, Theresa rubbed her chin.

"Hmm... So Herrscher Mei will be the final boss?" 

"Is a Herrscher really that strong?" Kallen asked curiously, after all in her time there was no such thing as Herrscher, other than a few legends related to it. 

Theresa nodded solemnly, "From my experience against a Herrscher, they are very strong, strong enough to destroy a continent in just a few days." 

The Herrscher that Theresa means here is Second Herrscher. 

That Herrscher almost destroyed the world, if it weren't for the sacrifices of her friends and the people who were very precious to her, this world might have been destroyed. 

*DING* 

Theresa felt her phone vibrate, she opened it before seeing the message Kouro had sent.

[The Academy has been infiltrated by Anti-Entropy.] 

Seeing this message Theresa's expression suddenly became serious. 

"What's wrong Theresa-san?" Kallen asked.

"Anti-Entropy has infiltrated our academy! Kallen-san you quickly inform the students and staff to quickly go to a safe place!" 

Kallen nodded her head, and quickly connected to the loudspeakers around the academy. 

As an ELF plus the authority granted by Theresa, Kallen can use almost all electronic devices in the Academy. 

Theresa quickly raised her head and wanted to remind Kiana. 

But suddenly a red message appeared on the training room settings interface. 

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] 

[ERROR] 

"What?! " 

A man suddenly appeared beside Kiana and said in a deep voice. 

"This is your final fight Kiana. You need an enemy stronger than that, I will be your opponent." 

Theresa who heard the man's voice then showed a surprised expression. 

"This voice... Why is he the most feared enemy in Kiana's memory?" 

__ 

On the other hand, in the armory. 

You can see Kouro who is wearing a pensive expression staring at the two weapons in front of him. 

Xuanyuan Sword and Oath of Judah. 

Kouro didn't take the Xuanyuan Sword right away because he knew that the enemy he was going to fight later would be a Herrscher, no, a Herrscher clone. 

Although this Herrscher clone wasn't as strong as the original Herrscher, its power was a bit annoying for Kouro. 

The Herrscher clone's strength was that it could freely manipulate gravity. 

He who was just a mere mortal with flesh and bones told to fight that Herrscher with the Xuanyuan Sword was sure to lose. 

It wasn't that Kouro underestimated the Xuanyuan Sword, but it was quite heavy and could only be used at close-medium range. 

If that Herrscher clone controlled his body weight and flew away while controlling his sword using gravity and attacked him back he definitely wouldn't budge. 

Because of that, Kouro wanted to stea- borrow the Oath of Judah. 

Oath of Judah is an all-in-one Divine key with the power to neutralize Honkai energy, it attack range is also quite far with the homing system, so he doesn't need to bother aiming.

'Hmm... Theresa wouldn't be mad, would she? if I borrowed her weapons? Yes! She definitely won't be angry, after all I used it to protect the academy.' 

Kouro tried to come up with an excuse to justify his own actions, he quickly took the Oath of Judah. 

"Hnngh! Pretty heavy. Alright time to go. Oh yeah! I almost forgot." 

Kouro took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it before pasting it on the spot where he took the Oath of Judah. 

"Yosh! With this Theresa definitely won't be mad at me." 

He then turned away without noticing that the Xuanyuan Sword was shaking slightly before returning to normal.

43